Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hyped to see this get more action and life into it!
Yes, there is going to be a lot of adventuring and surprises in wonderland ^^

All we need is for people to finish their character sheets. I plan on starting the IC early as well ^^

Honestly, I am going to decline because of the fact that she is considered a companion rather than a teammate and I don't see her being particularly useful to the rest of the group except maybe the resource investigator. And it doesn't really matter how you post. If both of your own characters are interacting with each other only then you can just have a post that meshes them together. Honestly it doesn't matter so long as I can clearly see who is doing what.

Example;

Character one's paragraph

[insert a page divider]

Character two's paragraph

>_< I understand. I'm relatively new to roleplay, and I'm not used to looking at a situation from two totally different perspectives. I'm afraid I -might- have to follow Orange Juice and back out, because I don't think I could handle two seperate roles like that without running into the same issues she stated. I figured the AI Cheetah would be it's own entity, not just a goofy companion, having a personality and interacting with other characters independant of it's owner (yet still retaining that close bond). While Kavi is a human with emotions and whims, the Cheetah would be factual and objective. But at the end of the day, I'm feeling really inexperienced compared to what you're looking for in a player. I understand you want this to be a well-executed and for lack of a better term, "professional" RP and while I don't want to leave, I'm afraid I can't stay if I can't somehow revise my current characters to fit the bill.

>_< I understand. I'm relatively new to roleplay, and I'm not used to looking at a situation from two totally different perspectives. I'm afraid I -might- have to follow Orange Juice and back out, because I don't think I could handle two seperate roles like that without running into the same issues she stated. I figured the AI Cheetah would be it's own entity, not just a goofy companion, having a personality and interacting with other characters independant of it's owner (yet still retaining that close bond). While Kavi is a human with emotions and whims, the Cheetah would be factual and objective. But at the end of the day, I'm feeling really inexperienced compared to what you're looking for in a player. I understand you want this to be a well-executed and for lack of a better term, "professional" RP and while I don't want to leave, I'm afraid I can't stay if I can't somehow revise my current characters to fit the bill.
You make a very good point. If you want an AI character I will allow it, but perhaps some modifications to Cheetah to better suit her role in the team should be made?? I am willing to work with you here, but clearly some changes need to be made to the AI if its going to work. You could make her a level 2 AI, and I can some how see that has being beneficial if she was given the Plant role???

You make a very good point. If you want an AI character I will allow it, but perhaps some modifications to Cheetah to better suit her role in the team should be made?? I am willing to work with you here, but clearly some changes need to be made to the AI if its going to work. You could make her a level 2 AI, and I can some how see that has being beneficial if she was given the Plant role???

Thank you for working with me and taking the time to post supplementary information like the AI levels! I think the idea of a level 2 makes the most sense, and I can draft up some history that gives the Cheetah more of a tangible personality with her own motivations. I think THE PLANT is perfect for her if it's still available <3

Reactions: Kitsy
@Vio I finally finished the twins! I hope everything is okay because I'm much more comfortable with them than I was with my original character. I love playing sibling dynamics. :)

Thank you for working with me and taking the time to post supplementary information like the AI levels! I think the idea of a level 2 makes the most sense, and I can draft up some history that gives the Cheetah more of a tangible personality with her own motivations. I think THE PLANT is perfect for her if it's still available <3
Yes of course! I would rather try to work with someone so they are more comfortable than to see them go, especially if it can work. I figured the different AI levels would sort of distinguish your AI with Cookie's AI, and that would be satisfying enough for me to allow to AIs onto the team. Once you fix up the CS I will relook everything over again.

@Vio I finally finished the twins! I hope everything is okay because I'm much more comfortable with them than I was with my original character. I love playing sibling dynamics. :)
I'm glad you feel more comfortable, I only wish we had someone to play the tweedles now! The human twins meeting wonderland twins would be a very interesting plot device here. Its a shame no one wants them so far. I will look over your CS when I can. ^^

I think all we need now is for cookie to get his characters up, and the remaining few.

@Vio Could I go ahead and get started on Ms. Unicorn? I'm also going to PM you with a couple ideas.

@Vio Could I go ahead and get started on Ms. Unicorn? I'm also going to PM you with a couple ideas.

I'm going to let you give the ideas, but please be patient on taking a third character. I still have cookie to make theirs and once they do I'm brining in another person to take two more. I need to see what's remaining before I start handing out more characters.

@Vio Okay, I understand!

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
image.jpeg

------ General ------

Full Name : Kavi Hahn

Aliases/Nicknames : K

Preferred Name : Kavi

Age/Date of Birth : 26, March 3rd

Sexual Orientation : Demisexual

Race : English + Swedish

------ Appearance ------

Facial Structure : Spade

Body Structure : Athletic

Eye Color : Cobalt during the day, Glowing Gold @ Night

Hair Style: Hangs past ears. Bangs across forehead.

Hair Color : Blonde with cream-colored gradient streak across bangs.

Height : 6'

Weight : Slim, approx. 175 lbs.

Skin Tone : Pale

Scars : A surgery mark under the throat.

Tattoos : None visible.

Piercings : "Snake Bites": 2 small lip conforming silver rings on either side of his bottom lip.

Marks : None

Style : Cargo pants/rolled long sleeve button ups/sleeveless hoodies. Vest, slacks, and tie on important occasions.

------ Personality ------

Five Good Traits : friendly / enthusiastic / understanding / fun-loving / team-player

Five Bad Traits : hates conflict / weakness for alcohol / can be too trusting / resistant to authority / clumsy with words

Ideals/beliefs : All living beings matter regardless of intelligence or creator. Relationships and harmony with these beings is ideal. Those who disrupt this should be reached out to, but force is sometimes necessary to maintain peace.

Details : Introverted enough to need alone time to recharge, however he is extroverted enough he is not social awkward and enjoys other's company greatly.

Quirks : Hardly eats, prefers to drink or consume nutritional pills. Twirls and slides on his boots for his own entertainment. Enjoys being odd.

Hobbies : Exploration / History / Practical Free running

Interests : Music / Light-based illusions

Likes : The Night / Living in small spaces / Visiting Large Buildings

Dislikes : Sunsets / Sunrises / Goodbyes / Stubborn People / Swimming

------ Relationships ------

Valerie: His benefactor who paid for his life saving surgery. She owns a popular cafe where Kavi works and lives.
Omo: An AI companion who Kavi has helped to become an "adult" since adopting her.
Mikael: An antique merchant who Kavi has known for years.
Allegro: Mikael's daughter who is the same age as Kavi. She works in a specialty shop owned by her father that sells antique lighting fixtures.

------ Strengths ------

Arsenal :

He is armed with a custom pistol that fires light based energy projectiles. At full lethal power it's shot capacity is limited to a classic 6, and damage is similar to traditional firearms. At half power the capacity is boosted to 12, yet the damage caused is purely heat based and usually non-lethal. Once the capacity is expended (or the operator manual activates the feature) the gun requires cooling via pneumatic systems and will be inoperable for several minutes. During this time, ammunition can be manufactured internally by consuming solar energy or "vampiring" from a heat source or electric current. Kavi carries an extra heat sink to rapidly swap out with the other in case of a true emergency but has trained to be careful and precise with his use of the weapon. His skill is not that of a sharpshooter, but he can be expected to land several shots on target at a range of 50 feet. Visually the weapon has no manual sights, as it houses an electronics suite that display a reticule when activated on his vision (he has bio-mechanical eyes). It appears to him as a red dot would, and while helpful it still moves as the weapon does and offers no "tracking" feature save for an automatic compensation for range.

Abilities :

Kavi's eyes are bio-mechanical replacements for the ones he lost in a speed bike accident. They function as normal eyes do, except with slightly better vision in low light conditions (Useless in true darkness), and a display system that can be cerebrally controlled to display notes and other information. Because of their manufacturing process, during the day they glow a subtle cobalt, and at night a subtle gold (He cannot shut off this feature, only remedy it with black contacts or very dark sunglasses.)

Kavi wears a pair of boots which are fitted with gyroscopic gravity stabilizers. Designed to normalize gravity on various planets and space stations, he uses them to lessen the friction of various surfaces so he can slide, to slow jumps/falls to a manageable speed, and to add a bit of extra power/stability to unarmed strikes or leaps. Their features are not automatic however, and require intentional concentration to use.

His gloves are the same as his boots in their application, helping him to stabilize himself while mid air or while sliding on different terrain. Their combat application is minimal, though they have proven invaluable in helping him climb and handle his pistol.

He also is in the possession of a customized "illusionist's bracelet" that allows him to perform minor "magical" tricks involving modifying light into harmless projections of letters or shapes, as well as affecting the gravity of very light objects such as a pencil, piece of paper, or dust. It is not combat capable at all and he uses it for fun and to inspire others.

Lastly, K shares a cerebral link with Omo that once again ties into his bio-mechanical eyes. He is able to see what Omo sees if he is within relative range, and can have private conversations to include photos and audio. He prefers to talk to the cat out loud nonetheless out of habit and courtesy to bystanders, and the vision sharing software requires consent by both parties. It's not a mind-link so much as an advanced form or communication.

------ Weaknesses ------

Fears : Swimming (lack of control) / Death / Sight of Blood / Vehicles (especially if he's a passenger)

Physical : He has a habit of wearing no armor besides protection against friction.

Mental : He is prone to panic and emotional distress if other people are aggressive towards him and he feels trapped. He sometimes gets lost easily in the moment and doesn't consider the distant future often in his decisions.

------ History ------

Kavi was an orphan who grew up in the massive metropolis of Freehold on Mars. He spent his younger years after his parents died roaming the underground tunnels and lower city subsections that functioned as industrial centers and residential networks. He found companionship in helping various exotic merchants and entertainers, and his love of oddities never ceased. A speed-bike accident when he was 18 left him blind and with a crushed jaw. Thankfully, he had a dear friend who was able to pay for K to have reconstructive surgery, and a pair of bio-mechanical eyes installed. The whole ordeal included a long healing process, and K was left with an irrational fear of leaving his underground apartment. It wasn't until he met Omo that he really began to feel normal again; the electronic cat being a source of companionship and advice. Until recently, Kavi has worked at his benefactor's small cafe, doing odd jobs, but mainly delivering orders of food to offices and forging relationships with customers who range from prostitutes to security guards. It was one of these regular's at the cafe that mentioned "Project: Wonderland" to K, and he has since fallen in love with the idea, having never ventured from his home planet, yet yearning for adventure all the same.

As a result of the accident, Kavi's jaw is sensitive to pressure, and as such he cannot eat solid food without discomfort. He is accustomed to sustaining himself off of nutritional supplements, and has an inordinate love of drinks of all kinds.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    570.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Esmeray and Kitsy
------ General ------

Full Name : Model "Omniscient Monitoring Ocelot" (Serial #003374)

Aliases/Nicknames : "Omo"

Preferred Name : "Omo"

Age/Date of Birth : 8, September 10th

Sexual Orientation : Asexual

Race : Falcox Armory Artificial Intelligence Prototype

------ Appearance ------

Facial Structure : Angled Titanium

Body Structure : Angled Titanium

Eye Color : Dark Green (Glass with Electronic Green irises that she can turn on or off to aide in human communication)

Hair Style: N/A

Hair Color : N/A

Height : 2'

Length : 3.5'

Width: 1.5'

Weight : Approx. 150 lbs.

Skin Tone : Matte Black

Scars : None

Tattoos : None

Piercings : None

Marks : A 1" x 2" matte black data plate riveted to her left shoulder that lists her manufacturer, model/serial number, and DOB.

Style : Smooth calculated movements

------ Personality ------

Five Good Traits : Curious / Inventive / Strategic / Observant / Independent Thinker

Five Bad Traits : Objective / Inconsiderate of Customs/Culture / "Loose Tongue" / Resistant to Authority /Arrogant

Ideals/beliefs : Information is valuable. Problems exist to be solved. People are inconsistent. People are untrustworthy. Stealth and Retreat are better than aggressive attack.

Details : An old "series 2" upgraded to a "series 3" AI.

Quirks : Requires 6 hours "sleep" like her human counterparts to process, sort, and compact information taken in during the periods she is "awake".

Hobbies : Exploration / History / Games (Especially Puzzles)

Interests : Eaves-dropping / Photography

Dislikes : Unintelligent or overly-emotional people / Deserts / Oceans

------ Relationships ------

Kavi: Her close friend and caretaker.

------ Strengths ------

Arsenal :

She has two retractable blades that can extend from her shoulders and be used as personal defense melee weapons. They are poorly designed as they limit her head movement and are only really applicable in a "battering ram" stance. She has never used them in combat and intentionally tries to forget they exist because she dislikes them.

Abilities :

Omo was built as a reconnaissance AI, therefore she is able to magnify her own vision up to 16x (As a human would see looking through a pair of standard present day binoculars). She can photograph and record what she sees, but it takes a decent amount of processing power for her to record video. When doing so she adopt a pose common to the felines she was modeled after and will only respond in short, machine like monotone phrases. This recording ability also applies to audio, and she can convert & condense these into text files which she can share with Kavi. She also has misc. abilities common among other AI including the ability to sense vibrations and operate on hydrogen cell batteries that replenish naturally. Her titanium plating negates EMP and bladed weapons as a threat. However, while more resistant to damage from temperature extremes and collision trauma than humans, she is not immune.

Omo transports herself much as a normal feline would, and can sprint for short distances. Her feet were retro-fitted with gravity modifying equipment similar to what Kavi himself wears, except in this case they appear as form fitting glossy black sleeves that can be detached from her four fore-paws. Unlike her friend, she tends to tune them to more extreme settings because her titanium body can handle the stress. She does not enjoy the sensation of sliding as he does though, and prefers quick, solid, controlled movements.

Her communication with humans consists of a female voice (Similar to Swedish actress, Noomi Rapace) when she isn't intently concentrated on analyzing information. When she is distracted she defaults to a monotone female voice and replies in short phrases. She also can switch on her electronic eyes and can control their appearance in various text based shapes such as "^ ^" or "- -". She has a large bank of audio files she can choose to play in various situations, but usually refrains because she knows they are silly. Her communication with other androids is limited to the same as humans, which was manufacturing decision, not her choice.

Lastly, she shares a cerebral connection with Kavi. She is able to privately communicate with him with via wireless transmission when she is within a relative range. This includes sending photos and even sharing what she is seeing at the moment (this is taxing however, and she essentially turns into a drone). She can also see what he sees if he consents, but she is unable to magnify or otherwise analyze any information except visual.

------ Weaknesses ------

Fears : More intelligent AI than her. Memory loss. Permanent Abandonment.

Physical : Her manufacturer made the choice to install a basic sensory electronics package in Omo (since she was an unproven prototype) instead of an expensive military grade range of infrared sensors, long range audio pickups, etc. As such, her abilities are sub-standard of most series 3 AI. She is very self conscious about the fact her abilities don't match her appearance.

Mental : Very complex questions have a tendency to confuse her because her logic circuits conflict. She recovers after a long moment, but in the meantime is comatose.

------ History & Misc. ------

Omo is a one of a kind prototype AI. Her manufacturer named her after an ocelot, but for an unknown reason went with a more cheetah like appearance. Her air intake whirs in a purring noise when she enables cooling fans, and she has adopted feline type behavior out of a mix of respect for their species and her own amusement. She is not beholden to this behavior.

Her body type is similar to toys that came out after her manufacturer found the children's market more profitable than military clients. Some people make the connection thinking she is a customized toy, and she takes offense to this comparison because she is secretly very self conscious of her short comings.

Omo's creator's left Mars with the success of their electronic toys, and she was left abandoned with other failed projects. She was alive only for a short time during some lab tests, and afterwards her power core was removed and her memory wiped. Mikael was able to purchase her at a local underground auction, believing as many that she was simply another novelty. After studying the cat's partially complete AI core and he decided that she would make a great companion for his friend Kavi who was suffering from injury and depression. Mikael was able to complete the cat's emotional complex and memory bank, deciding to give her less powerful processing tools in favor of a personality that would allow her to be more self aware and to learn from her human "owner's".

THESE PHOTOS ARE NOT HER EXACT APPEARANCE <3
As previously stated, Omo is made of matte-black titanium with very dark green glass eyes. She has no gears or exposed wiring, yet otherwise her shape and stance is similar. Her angled body plates are most like the style of an F-117 Nighthawk (pictured below). I hope this description is easy enough to imagine!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
he and Alicia should frustrate each other royally
CartoonNetwork-NetflixBR-gif10.gif

Oh snap, he and Alicia should frustrate each other royally. xD
And poor Akane just going to be muttering that she's working with children.

Reactions: Esmeray
I'm Sloooooowly updating the website guys. I'm having a little troubles writing up histories or any important information with the wonderland characters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.