Project: Stay Alive

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
All snakes have the ability to constrict just like non venomous snakes can strike like a viper, learned that one the hard way

It was my own fault I should've been better equipped to catch a snake, bastard got my twice one on the thumb and then on the elbow

It was a black rat snake no venom luckily not really painful but it was a shock to the system that's for sure better than spiders though I hate spiders

ugh bad experience but lucky about the snake...and yeah, spiders are no cool at all *shivers*

...should have picked a spider....=}D

I'd've squashed you Marcus, Kala's unusually heavy foot would smash you she hates spiders just like her creator

And yeah, I caught the snake and released it farther away so it wouldn't come back, I don't know what I would've done if it were poisonous, it wouldn't be alive either way

i would let her squish you if you were a spider...all from the safety of her huge comfy back. ^_^

and im glad that you let the snake go...but yeah, if it were venomous, i prolly would've smacked it

What do you know! There's life here after all! Yay! So, what's with the talk of snakes and *shudders* spiders?

umm...well my character is a snake...and we had mentioned that we dont like spiders *shivers*

lol so leaf-cutter ant is better? xD

My character doesn't have a huge back she's the size of a normal girl her bones and muscles are very very dense though so though she only looks like she'd weigh about 110 she weighs almost 200 lbs

Does anyone like spiders? I know I don't.... Though, I think Gwen finds them tasty.

lol well, a snake could curl up on her shoulders then^_^...and yes leaf cutter ants are better than spiders....but bugs are just ugh in the first place.