Project: Stay Alive

You can do a mix of animals(within the species) Or you can look at all the other character sheets.

I'm so sorry guys I've been camping and I've been busy with graduation and stuff but I will be posting the IC and the group links very soon.

:) Take your time! Though, I'm afraid that I won't be able to post much....I have to go to camp orientation Sunday and be gone for two weeks.... then six weeks... But I'll be able to post on Saturdays!

That should be fine.

Full name: Amelia Jewel Huntington
Nickname: Egypt
Species: Cobra/Asp

Close Friends: none yet

Alignment: Chaotic
Personality: Amelia has a nasty temper at times and can seem very controlling. But it has to do with insecurities that she has. Inwardly at times she is caring and accepting and enjoys the good times of life. She loves teasing others and loves a good fight, but she (sometimes) knows when its good to back away and retreat.
Strengths: Terror, she can inspire it on occassion (there is a myth about cobra eyes), and just as a snake would, she wont give up, even to her dying breath.
Weaknesses: Too smart for her own good
History: Amelia was an experiment for war. A human crossed with two kinds of venomous snakes, someof the most deadly snakes known. They wanted to see if she could, under controlled circumstances, make an assassin. She had behaved well for years and they sent her out once, that was their mistake. She bit her handlers, the venom killing them in under a minute, and she ran. She can swim well like most snakes and when she knows that trackers are after her, she hides in the water, sometimes for hours. Trackers are something that she could kill, but knows that generally that would cause too much of a problem. Now, she tries to hide in larger cities and blend in with the regualr humans around.
Job: exotic dancer

:: Appearance ::

Pic: (if you have one)

Physical Traits: Her eyes are green and the pupils are slit like a snake, there is some hypnotic gold around the edges.
Skin: Her arms, chest, and upper thighs are covered in fine black scales.
Eyes: snake-like
Hair: long black hair that is perfectly straight
Height: 5'5
Weight: 160lbs
Build: sleek build full of slight curves

:: Gear :: (Optional)
Wardrobe: she prefers tight fitting clothing that covers her scales when she is out yet is still functional, such as leather

:: Abilities ::

Can fit into tight spaces, Venom, hypnotic eyes

Skills: She is good at fighting, but even better at sneaking and spying skills as well as being a wonderful tactician

Special Talents/Abilities: Shape-shifting, incredibly fast, eidetic memory

Hidden Talent/Abilities: Telekinesis

Description of transformation: She transforms when she has to. Her body shrinks and elongates into an 8foot black snake. It has the vague head shape of an Egyptian Asp but can have the hood of a Cobra. This snake is incredibly fast and can compress its ribcage to fit under most doors and other objects. Also, snakes can climb quite well. The only tell tale sign that she is her is that the eyes stay mostly green instead of gold or another color natural to those snakes.

O_O holy friggin wow!... now THAT.. is a deadly littel tiger there, duchess!

:)
I'm working on the group right now and also the IC. It will be up soon! I'm forcing it to happen! XD

One wild cat dancer and one snake dancer with more self control that seems like funny interaction

I'm telling you. This has family band written all over it. xD

Is this still open to players?
Also, this plot reminds me of the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. Did you base it on that? :)

Yes the roleplay is still open
And no I had never heard of the series before until someone told me my plot was similar.... which annoyed the heck out of me....

Kala would most likely never join said band, she's not a very good team player

Group is open and ready, now I'm just finishing up the IC thread.