Project: Stay Alive

All snakes have the ability to constrict just like non venomous snakes can strike like a viper, learned that one the hard way

It was my own fault I should've been better equipped to catch a snake, bastard got my twice one on the thumb and then on the elbow

It was a black rat snake no venom luckily not really painful but it was a shock to the system that's for sure better than spiders though I hate spiders

ugh bad experience but lucky about the snake...and yeah, spiders are no cool at all *shivers*

...should have picked a spider....=}D

I'd've squashed you Marcus, Kala's unusually heavy foot would smash you she hates spiders just like her creator

And yeah, I caught the snake and released it farther away so it wouldn't come back, I don't know what I would've done if it were poisonous, it wouldn't be alive either way

i would let her squish you if you were a spider...all from the safety of her huge comfy back. ^_^

and im glad that you let the snake go...but yeah, if it were venomous, i prolly would've smacked it

What do you know! There's life here after all! Yay! So, what's with the talk of snakes and *shudders* spiders?

umm...well my character is a snake...and we had mentioned that we dont like spiders *shivers*

lol so leaf-cutter ant is better? xD

My character doesn't have a huge back she's the size of a normal girl her bones and muscles are very very dense though so though she only looks like she'd weigh about 110 she weighs almost 200 lbs

Does anyone like spiders? I know I don't.... Though, I think Gwen finds them tasty.

lol well, a snake could curl up on her shoulders then^_^...and yes leaf cutter ants are better than spiders....but bugs are just ugh in the first place.