Project: Stay Alive

Oh my. Marcus still has only two legs. :bananaman:

Why NOT a dancing banana?

Arthropods must die!, and yes I suppose a snake could coil up on her shoulders, and then coil around her body if she starts getting that feeling where she wants sexual healing

I see what you did there.

Also, good luck with the whole die thing. xD

I was hoping you would see what I did there because what I did there was pretty badass

and I'll be honest I've never heard the whole song, but that one part has been stuck in head for a week now

and Marcus -takes out a can of super Raid- Run boy!

what you did there was pretty bad ass, i will agree with that...and..i have the whole song ^_^

*pulls out giant fly swatter* consider this a warning ^_^

A Cat and a Snake, both with bug Killers, say Amelia, you wanna do some starship troopers style bug hunting?

I will just say this. Leaf-cutter ants can life 50x their own weight. Which means, as a human, I can throw a truck at you. I also have some protective plating. I say again, good luck. =}

O_O NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! *drops swatter and runs, hiding in the closet* no Starship Troopers...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-remembers Billy the exterminator and pulls out the Eugenyl Oils- Try me bug boy!

-Catches Amelia and hugs her- It's alright! there's only one bug not billions

*Is caught and clings on for dear life for a moment* Ummm....as long as youre sure....

Only got the DNA. That isn't guaranteed to work. ;)

Besides, Marcus is a nice guy. He already hates how he looks. Tis a touchy subject. xD

Marcus, you try anything I'll fill you full of so much insecticide you'll be a walking Bug bomb!

It's okay, Amelia, I warned him plus you got venom if he tries anything just give him a good ol bite

(You would prefer her to bite you, Kala's jaws are extremely powerful and she can tear through bone with said jaws)

*looks at Marcus* awwww....i dont want to make you feel bad O_O

I think there is some discrimination towards my people. xD

I won't do anything, unless you cross me, then you're food!

(I love the way I drew Kala, my personal opinion I would date her if she were real)

awww...we no discriminate...maybe we get off on wrong..ummm...foot??