Project: Stay Alive

::General ::

Full name: Jared Alston Silvia
Nickname: Andrew (hates his real name)
Species: Arachnid hybrid (goliath/funnelweb mix)

Parents:
Mother:
Deceased or Living:

Father:
Deceased or Living:

Sister/Brother:
Deceased or Living:

Close Friends: None yet

Alignment: Neutral (can go either way good or evil)
Personality: reclusive by nature perfers to be alone and work alone hates confrontaion, however he is some what bi-polar and can flop into a happy go lucky mood and be very sociable (safe enough to say his psyche folded under the experiments)
Strengths: His spider dna gives him increased strength and durability, he does have high regenrative properties as any spider, For the most part he tries to hide what he really is and often wears baggy clothing so he can hide his less than attractive features
Weaknesses: his personality disorder makes him easy to pick out of a crowd and his reclusive nature only makes him stand out more in public
History: He can't remember much of anything really he always tried to burry his emotions and any unpleasent memories, after his escape he just tried blending in just try and put his old life behind and focus on the one in front of him.
Job: librarian his spends most of his time in the history section and has grown attached to them, during his free time he can almost always be found reading a history book in the back.

:: Appearance ::

Pic: (if you have one)

Physical Traits: He has four large spider legs coming out of his back like doc oct wardrobe included long sleeved shirts baggy pants and a hollowed out back pack he takes with him to hide his legs also he does have fangs hiden just behind his human teeth
Skin: some what pale/fair skin few freckles along the arms
Eyes: human in shape pupils wider then usual, iris and sclera are a darkened color almost black, to counter this he tells people that he wears contacts
Hair: short cut
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195lbs
Build: slighly muscular from the dna skin is rough and somewhat dry

:: Gear :: (Optional)

Wardrobe: aside from what was previously mentioned he also wears and hoodie from time to time on a cool day, perfers sneakers due to the comfort and mobility
Weapons: a 15in dagger strapped to his calf

:: Abilities ::

Skills: no real training but can dish it out and take a beating
Special Talents/Abilities: slightly increased strength and high regenerative properties if one of his other legs his damaged or broken he can enduse a molting cycle which last about a week before he sheds an exo skeleton like shell and the leg is good as new this does however leave him vunerable so he tries to find an isolated area or abandoned building till he is done

Hidden Talent/Abilities: can produce webbing from his mouth when he does this his lower jaw actually disconnects and splits like the vampires in blade two

Description of transformation: in arachnid form his legs extend out and his lower jaw splits, along his forehead a second pair of eyes appear over his temples for wider filed of vision

troy.jpg
This is something of what I had in mind for my character srry for the double post

Okay sorry for being gone for so long. I'm graduating this friday and we've been so busy with practice and yearbook signing. But I am back and I will be on for a while but I broke my laptop so im on my friends computer. I'll be getting one soon.

Hey everyone I am finally back and stable with my intrnet and what not so I shall be joining you all in the roleplay. Just to let you all know there is a group, those who didn't know the link is in an earlier post. Everyone else thanks for keeping with the idea and such and thanks for the congrats.