Project: Stay Alive

Yes it does but very nice.

I would like to play a Tracker with you Lawkheart, already have quite a wicked character in mind...

How do you private message people on here? Was trying to figure out a way to send you a message to discuss this but failed.

Um, Trackers don't have a mind and so they are just hordes like zombies but less "Eat Brains" and more "Follow orders to the t"

Ahhh it did not sound like that... Ok then, I could still do that but would also like to have a thought filled character lol.

She she's fine :)

I can't send private messages yet... but I have a good idea for a character. Would like to discuss it with you when I can send messages though Lawkheart.

Okay in this thread where my username is click it and it'll say "Private Message" click on that and you;ll be able to send me a private message.

Yeah but you left out a photo or description of your character.

Also everyone needs to finish up their character sheets, many have left things out so please fix them and I'm also working on the IC so that'll be up soon.

:General ::

Full name: (First, middle and Last) Guinevere Leander
Nickname: (What your character likes to be called) Gwen
Species: (Animal, not demons, werewolves or gods) Barn owl

Parents: (For the Government people Leave blank if it does not apply)
Mother: (First and last) Diana Faire (Leander)
Deceased or Living: Deceased

Father: (First and last)Robert Leander
Deceased or Living: Living

Sister/Brother:(First and last) one brother
Deceased or Living: Deceased

Close Friends: (First and last)

Alignment: (good, bad, or neutral) [Are you for re-capture, against it or don't care just want to get paid] Neutral/good
Personality: quiet, watchful, fierce protector,
Strengths: (Experiments and government officals. Are you good at fighting, singing, playing an instrument?) Silent flier, good fighter, suited for stealth
Weaknesses: (What are you not good at?) Walking, extremely loud noises, enormous appetite.
History: (At least five sentences)
Gwen's history is a bit shadowed. No one seems to know much about her and the one person who does know is more than likely not going to talk. At a very young age Gwen's mother died leaving Gwen and her twin brother to the wiles of their father. Indeed, her father is the cause of her troubles. Not too long after losing her mother, Gwen lost her brother, the strain of the testing taking its toll on the young boy. Gwen survived to become less than human. Or more than human depending on how you look at it. Her memories of her younger years is shrouded in darkness, the new animalistic mindset having no place for the past. The future then is shrouded too. She lives in the present, with little thought about tomorrow.
Job: (If your a scientist or a general or an experiment that works) N/A

:: Appearance ::

Pic: (if you have one) View attachment 11417

Physical Traits: (a tail?) Wings, talons for hands and feet, large black eyes, completely covered in feathers
Skin: (Freackles? Scales? Fur?) Don't know about skin per say, but she has feathers!
Eyes: (Normal human eyes or reptilian) Large black eyes (Like a barn owl)
Hair: none. Crest feathers are longer
Height: small around 5 feet
Weight: no higher than 100
Build: slim, light weight

:: Gear :: (Optional)
(For Government and scientists this is simple for experiments not so much)
Wardrobe: (what do you wear everyday)um, feathers?
Weapons: ( Experiments don't get weapons. And nothing extreme, keep it realistic at least)Only her natural weapons i.e. her talons.

:: Abilities ::
(Experiments only! Those applying for the government ignore)

Skills: (You good at fighting?) Good at silent flying, fighting and hunting
Special Talents/Abilities: (Very strong? Really fast? Spit acid?)Sonic manipulation through the various screams, churrs, and hisses Barn Owls make.

Hidden Talent/Abilities: (These will develop over time in the roleplay but what potential does you characters abilities have?)Biological healing

Description of transformation: (if any)No change.

This work?

Yay! Then I'm off to bed! If any thing needs changing on Gwen, I can try to change it just let me know.

Sorry I forgot! But there I changed it. Also anything I should take out or add please let me know! :D

Okay but thats nice

hmmm... this is a really interesting plot idea and I would love to join... but I think it's a bit out of my league.

Well its all up to you and its open to everyone

I'm thinking of making a group for other areas of roleplay and then Using the IC thread for when the trackers are chasing the experiments? In the group there will be various topics, one for the base, one for the forest near the base, one for the mountains beyond the forest and a few others. And it can be good if anyone wants to interact closely with another character.

Also, I need a General and a few scientist's. I have a scientist and my own character that I would like to use. I'll be posting them tomorrow.

A group seems like a good idea. That way everything would be in one spot.