Project: Stay Alive

Alice and Marcus can sing.....shall we form a family band?! =D hehe

Full name:Matthew Pierre Streng
Nickname:Matt
Species:Various species of bear.
Close Friends:None yet to scared to bring anyone close.
Alignment:Neutral-good
Personality:Quiet and nice to most he perfers to be left alone he's got a long fuse of patience that goes down really fast when someone gets physical with him.
Strengths: Stubborn and strong he was good at fighting but perfers not too.
Weaknesses:Hes quiet people tend to walk all over him when there not intimdated by his size.The experiments done to him left there mark mentally he's
afarid of letting people close and will never go to a hosptial, he also suffers from nightmares.

History:Matthew doesn't know what the experiments were for but they made him fight other expierments to make him better to find the right code for a good soldier.
They must of found a good onewhen Matt fought back and escaped.He wishes he doesn't rember the blood on his hands the things done to him but hes still alive and too stubborn to quit.
Knowing others are out there made him hopefull...But he'll need some convinceing there one of them to fix his isolationist policy hes adopted.
Job:Bartender/bouncer
:: Appearance ::

Physical Traits:
Skin:Hes Furry but from a distance he looks like another big hairy biker-esque kind of guy closer up one will note he has alot more hair then most.
Eyes:The watery earthy brown of a bears eyes
Hair:Dark brown almost black
Height:6'2
Weight:260
Build:Muscular with a large belly that looks like he drinks alot.
:: Gear ::
Wardrobe:At home:Jeans, t-shirts,slacker wear. Work:Black long sleeve shirt and jeans with a black leather vest.
:: Abilities ::
Skills: Being bartender taught him a bit about subduing, and disarming opponents in nonlethal ways plus hes really good slinging drinks.
Special Talents/Abilities:His strength is impressive,and a mouthfull of fangs and his vocal cords are somewhere between bear and human making him sound as though he
has a thick accent.
Hidden Talent/Abilities:His fangs and claws grow longer and his strength increases.
Description of transformation:He looks like some sort of man-bear beast when completly transformed like a minotaur without the horns.

I am TOTALLY in on this RP. ^_^ thankis for the invite, soprry for the late reply.

later today, I'm gonna finish up the character design for Kala and attach it to my character sheet and she'll be all set

Okay good I saw it

I will get in on this. as soon as my newbie status goes away -_-

::General ::

Full name: Jace Xander Ma'cross
Nickname: 'Cross'
Species: Great American Elk

Close Friends: Matthew Pierre Streng (co-worker at a bar)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral -" so I like to smash some heads sometimes… so what?!"-
Personality: that quiet guy who you know has a deep yearning to be more outgoing. Viscious when angered. The gentle giant otherwise.
Strengths: His physical dexterity and agility are as supreme as his brute strength. Survivalist.
Weaknesses: Social environments, politics, and pain.. he doesn't deal well with pain. And he is NOT a sissy. Though he has a knack for survival, he has no patience for technology either.
Job: Club Bouncer

:: Appearance ::

Pic: (working on it)

Physical Traits: Broad shouldered, usually not smiling, even when he's happy.
Skin: Covered in strangely curved scars
Eyes: Bright Amber humanoid
Hair: Shaggy but well kept, dark brown
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 320
Build: Muscularly top-heavy. Hands larger than most peoples, with thick, lanky legs.

:: Abilities ::

Skills: Knuckle dusting brawler who grapples enemies and tosses them around like rag dolls.
Special Talents/Abilities: Jace is the kind of guy who can kick your balls into your throat, then smash his fists into your head and send them into your feet before gouging your heart out with his horns.
Hidden Talent/Abilities: An excellent brain for destruction is inside him, access to explosives would make him a booby trap, and guerilla war-tactics savant.
Description of transformation: first his horns pour out like roots from the earth, then his hands cover in boney plates of black and his body gets all furry with a reddish deep brown fur before he becomes a full fledged elk-beast, his hooves clang like metal on hard surfaces. His hands stay humanoid with the boney coverings and his swirling scars stay on his form giving him an almost, mystical look about him. He can run on all fours with ultimate speed, and the boney plates on his knuckles act as well as any hooves. <o:p></o:p>

I like him :) good job.

Sweet.. added ina close friend at Critis's permission. mmmmm plotbunnies.

Just saying yeah he did! So now were a tag team of bar brawlers.

I like it :)

just make sure the NPC's can handle it. ^_^ that's all I'm sayin.

having serious character creation writers block T_T help...