Project: Stay Alive

You can choose two, but one has to be better then the other, like she can only use one, but the other is still developing.
And since she is a combination of the two, certain things will be better then others, for example. She can be strong and fast but since she is a lion she's not as agile.

Her lion half would detriment her swimming, and overall speed (as ligers are heavy, her body wouldn't be huge but her bone structure would be very dense and her muscles though not bodybuilder style would be tough and able to move her at a good speed but not super fast, she'd be able to climb but acrobatics because of her lion side would be weakened, and the tiger side would detriment her lion side's more sociable nature, but her ferociousness is doubled because both creatures are fierce big cats

Okay thats fine now you can make your character.

Alright, My character sheet should be up by tomorrow afternoon, I'll be drawing my own character for this so for a time my description of her appearance will have to do

Okay thats fine :)

she doesn't have to have the collar on anymore now right since she escaped?

"She doesn't have to have the collar on but many do but its up to you

I'd rather have it gone, simply cause I think she's wild enough to find a way to take it off

Thats fine its all up to you

Full name: Marcus John Elliot
Nickname: N/A
Species: Human/Beetle/Leaf-Cutter Ant

Close Friends: None, yet. =)

Alignment: Neutral-Good
Personality: Marcus is a friendly, kind person. Can be a bit moody. Has a wide range of behavior from being very high-strung to be being absolutely silent. (Among many other examples.) Doesn't tend to rush into a situation. He can be pessimistic, especially when it comes to himself.
Strengths: His main skills are fighting, singing, think tank and decent people skills.
Weaknesses: Easily fooled (at times), doesn't take failure well, tries to be the best at everything, ashamed of how he looks.
History: For as long as he could remember, Marcus was in a lab. The more he grew older, a need to escape arose. He wanted freedom. After somehow winging a plan together, Marcus fled into the night. He happened upon a very remote, green type of town. It seemed like a nice enough place, after running for weeks. The hybrid settled in and got a job singing at the local coffeehouse/bar.
Job: Lounge Singer

:: Appearance ::

Physical Traits: N/A
Skin: A fair with a little redish-brown thrown in. Somewhat sparcely haired with insect-like armor over much of his body.
Eyes: Normal Blue eyes
Hair: Short brown hair
Height: 5'8
Weight: 260lbs
Build: Between burly and muscular

:: Gear ::
(Optional)

Wardrobe: Inside its mostly just about nothing. Outside, it's mostly anything with coverage. (pants, hoodies, gloves, etc)

:: Abilities ::

Skills: He is a rather well skilled fighter. Good grapples and brawler. Great in close quarters. A great advantage in the strength department.
Special Talents/Abilities: A Leaf-Cutter Ant can lift an equivalent to a human lifting a truck. Beetles have a hard covering for protection.

Hidden Talent/Abilities: This can be worked out later, yes? =D

I'll be posting my proably later today. So don't worry Im still here!

::General ::

Full name: Joesph Bradley Scott
Nickname: Kuma (Demon) (See Bio)
Species: Grey Wolf

Close Friends: None yet.

Alignment: Chaotic-Good
Personality: Joesph is often short-tempered and impulsive, and can be prone to making mistakes when he becomes agitated in battle. The fact that he enjoys combat, as well as a habit of showing a joyful smile when facing a particularly strong opponent, indicates that he is willing to risk his life, and is rather bloodthirsty.
Strengths: Fighting, Never Gives Up
Weaknesses: Is rather stupid.
History: The only real memories that Joesph has in his possession were that of him being inside the lab. As years past, Joesph developed a rather large feeling of rebellion, and, as another experiment escaped (Presumably Marcus) one night, he followed the actions of the escapee, fighting his way out of the lab head on. He followed the other escapee's scent to what seemed like a rural community. After settling there, he began a life of hunting and killing trackers, attempting to recruit other Hybrids. He did, however, find a day job as a bartender at the local bar.
Job: Bartender

Pic: (if you have one)

Physical Traits: Claws, Enlarged Canines
Skin: Fair Skin, Small amounts of fur line his back, chest, and arms.
Eyes: Green eyes with slit pupils.
Hair: Messy Black Hair, Short
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 168lbs
Build: Slim, Muscular

:: Gear ::
(Optional)
Wardrobe: Normally, Joesph wears skinny jeans and a hoodie or long sleeved shirt, as not to show his fur.

Skills: Good Fighter, Fast Runner, Good Climber
Special Talents/Abilities: Enhanced sense of smell, enlarged canines and claws.

Hidden Talent/Abilities: Transmutation

Full name: Regina Kilani
Nickname: Kala or Akira in some places
Species: Liger

Parents: Unknown
Mother: (First and last)
Deceased or Living:

Father: (First and last)
Deceased or Living:

Sister/Brother:(First and last)
Deceased or Living:

Close Friends: Amelia

Alignment: Wild-good, Against recapture
Personality: A wild girl, doesn't like authority at all, she's generally a happy reckless person, but fierce and dangerous when angered. Quick to bite back with words, but meaning it with a light heart. She likes to watch humans especially males, preferring the weaker human boys as they fear her more and shecan toy with them like a lioness on the hunt
Strengths: Being spliced with the DNA of a hybrid creature, she has the best of both the Lion and the Tiger, strong retractable claws the ability to swim and climb and the ability to run. These abilities are halved in affluence as they are stunted by other traits. Because of the larger size of a tiger, the lion's agility is stunted though still present. Because of lion's nature to avoid water, the tiger's ability to swim well is stunted within her. In addition, she has a Liger's strength, and the natural nightvision that any cat has.
Weaknesses: Because of her dense muscular structure and the bones being denser as well, she must eat alot and gets tired quickly, also because of this, gets extremely tired in cold environments.
History: Regina was a pet, a rare experiment crossing a hybrid creature into a human girl. After her escape, she took to calling herself Kala or Akira and lived off the grid for a year fighting off Trackers. She became very impulsive after escaping the lab, and also became reckless, when she had to fight Trackers the result was usually a mess. Her impulsiveness led her to putting her athletic skills to the test and she learned a modified form of parkour and began competing with other Runners. She settled into a small campground getting a job as a Dancer in a Fur bar (Not a stripper) to pay the bills, and in her free time she goes out into the forest near her campground, though she often has to fight Trackers.
Job: Dancer at a Fur Bar

Physical Traits: White ears (Dyed silver) and a blueish white tail with black stripes (Caused by the DNA of a Maltese Tiger being the mother of the liger she was spliced with)
Skin: Her skin is fair with a slight mix of gold, with cat like whiskers going out from her cheeks and black stripes on her arms and legs
Eyes: Her eyes are a blueish gold with the pupils of big cat
Hair: Her hair is wild and dyed pink in certain spots while the rest is dyed a soft silver
Height: 5' 10
Weight: 195 lb
Build: Slim but toned and unusually heavy

Extra: She's known to be very beautiful but also extremely intimidating

:: Gear :: (Optional)
(For Government and scientists this is simple for experiments not so much)
Wardrobe: A dirty white tiger print tank top, loose fitting jeans ripped at the knees and black sandals
Weapons: ( Experiments don't get weapons. And nothing extreme, keep it realistic at least)

Her cells divide 10 times faster than a normal human, meaning what would be said to be a 2 week injury would really be like 5 days to her. She has the ability to emit blades of light with her claws though it weakens her and cause a sharp pain through her spine.

Skills: She fights using her Liger claws and martial arts that she taught herself, combining her cat like agility and reflexes with slashing and brutal street fighting. She also since settling into the campground has taken up bass playing and she's gotten okay at it.
Special Talents/Abilities: She's very strong, and has amazing senses, she can be very stealthy and could literally attack from the shadows or even from the branch of a tree.

Hidden Talent/Abilities: The blades of her claws have the potential to be discharged as projectiles, and she may show signs of precognitive reflexes.

Description of transformation: Feral form is a furrier version of her human form with bigger claws and saber fangs

(Text color to stand out shall be This color, like her hair)

Attachments

• Super Strike Force Alpha Unit Ace Squad 09.jpg
    Super Strike Force Alpha Unit Ace Squad 09.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 9
I will be joining I love this idea question though with powers. I was wondering if she could have the power to absorb other powers? If she comes into contact with someone else that has one she takes some of it. It will not ever be as strong as the one with the power but she can use it very well. Also if I can do this her weakness would be it takes more enery than using her true power and she can only use one power at a time. c:

Full name: Alice Nureese
Nickname: She doesn't have one but she doesn't mind if someone gave her one...
Species: Mixer of fox and cat

Parents: Not known
Mother: Not known
Deceased or Living: Not known

Father: Not known

Sister/Brother: Not known

Close Friends: Had one but was captured never seen or heard since then but is still keeping their promise.

Alignment: Neutral.

Personality: Quiet since she hates using or hearing her voice. She's mostly a sweet, tries to think of others kind of person but can get very feisty and dangerous if you push her to far. Mostly shrugs things off, clever, sneaky, cunning, smart and gets bored very very easily she tries and learn or do new things which isn't always a good thing.... Also she has a horrible fear of people but has slightly gotten better hopefully....

Strengths: Since her boredom gotten the better of her she learned how to fight. Well. Also because of it she did learn how to use random this to help her out once it a fight and since she learned she didn't get caught but the government. Also she can sing very well but doesn't anymore and her boredom and spare time has learned to play many instruments also learn many things on her own.

Weaknesses: Her boredom and curiosity can be one of her worst weakness also talking about the past and of her only friend she had.

History: She remembers to much that she wish she doesn't. The pain, needles, test, death everywhere as if you could feel it sticking to your skin still giving her nightmares almost every night making her sleep little. Her only reason to live was of her only friend who was with her though it which was rare and was the reason of their leaving. She was going to stay not caring of what was to happen but her best friend convinced her other wise and their final promise before the government tracked an found then was 'Stay safe, alive and do everything you can to live and be happy..' before they were gone like the wind. She will keep their promise it is one of the only thing they have left of each other. Now she is living, learning and trying.

She's more on the smaller and thinner side and very lightweight but natural looking with long red hair and striking green gold eyes. She's looks younger than her real age of 18 and get's mistaken for a 15 or 16 year old more than she can count. Thankfully on her part the mixer of fox and cat mix very well giving her a silent but graceful walk and air to her as well as a pretty face even though she hides it with her hat along with her ears.

Physical Traits: A mixer of cat and fox ears and tail.
Skin: White skin and her body 'hair' is softer and a little more different than others but looks to be normal hair.
Eyes: Striking bright green eyes with what looks like gold in them.
Hair: Red and long to her back but almost always in a loose bun. Also very thick and soft.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Build: Looks to be small and weak but strong but most of her strength in her legs.

:: Gear :: (Optional)
Wardrobe: Loose clothing doesn't matter but she likes lightweight clothing nothing very heavy. Always wear a hat to hide her eyes while her tail is wrapped around her waist.

The power to absorb other powers.

Skills: Great fighter.
Special Talents/Abilities: Inhumanly fast runner, see in the dark, amazing thief, Influencing events(After being use she get's pain in her mind while be extremely hungry) , Metamorphosis Shape-shifting,

Hidden Talent/Abilities: Teleportation, biological healing.

Description of transformation: When she transform (which is rare) she turns into a mix of a fox and cat.

Yes it is :)

Yay! Don't mind if I join? I have a character that could be used, but I would like to know what limits there are. My charrie is not quite human any more....She's more owl than human..

OKay thats fine but for more info just read the other posts. Also the only thing I wouldn't agree to is if she was turned into an owl and couldn't turn back like that was her real form.

Um, I have a picture! I'm not good at describing her real well....Barn Owl Anthro.jpg Does the picture work?