Project: Stay Alive

Snakes hiss, cats hiss I think Owls screech, also i think the IC is where we're supposed to post

So heres a question do all experiments start off escapeing then we go to where we have them set up in there profiles?

No not if you don't want them to.

I'd like to play Gwen as being free, if that's okay. It would save a bloodbath....

Haha I just had a weird idea that Bear Grylls could appear in this as an adult experiment spliced with a bear

lol that would be a really funny idea...and i will be posting in the IC in a day or two...sorry for the delay, ended up going out of town to visit fiancee and left in such a hurry that i forgot my computer at home O_O...its a nightmare...*sniffles* i miss you guys.

:) its alright hopefully it will start up more. Hope you had fun Dutchess :)

i did ^_^ its been alot of fun, and im very glad that i got to spend some time with him ^_^ and i cant wait to see all this get going more

Thats awesome :) and neither can I. I hope it works

Sorry I haven't been around a bit. Laptop died so I have not had much time on the computer >_< Its been intresting.

Anyone want to Rp with Gwen? Or should I just do a general topic for everyone?

Vanya; you could be in Kala's trailer as she comes home, she and Amelia live together, and with Gwen's owlyness, she could somehow have found out where the two splicers live, I don't know how that would work but it's a suggestion at least

Hmm, Gwen would more than likely outside the trailer. She's not fond of enclosed spaces...But! I can work with that, if you don't mind?

Good, cause she won't stand for someone trying to eat her best friend/pretend pet snake

so Gwen is an eater eh? that might not bode well for her, Kala is voracious with food, it's her weakness, especially bacon, chicken and ground beef