Project: Stay Alive

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
OMG...im so sorry you had to do that....tell me she tipped well at least

erm, Yeah I think she put a fifty in my tip jar -eyes widen with fear- noooooo the lady i buy food from wants to see me nakeddddd!!!!

O_O *falls over laughing* t-thats soooo wrong on soooo many levels

(hey, wanna start a thread in the group for some of this ^_^))

(Yes I do, The Everyday lives of Meelz and Kala)

Ahhhhhh she's gonna give me creepy stares when I go grocery shopping tomorrow!

aww...well i will go with her and give the creepy stares right back...you cant beat Cobra for creepy eyes

I would prefer you glaring at me than her molesting me with her eyes, I think I'm gonna wear heavy heavy winter clothes

but it will be waaayyyy too hot tomorrow for clothes like that

I don't care I don't want her caressing me with her mind! she already saw me in a bathing suit at work the other night, I am not getting imaginarily sexed by the Food Vendor

*covers mouth with hand to keep from laughing* Alright, but if you over heat...dont complain.

If I over heat I'll come home real fast and just take a really cold shower, besides it's worth it to keep her eyes averted from me

I will agree to that. It is definately worth it. *shivers* she gives me the creeps though sometimes...

Yeah, I don't have a problem with girls thinking I'm sexy, but she's like in her 40's and she just gave me this lusty stare when I dancing

eeewww...thats horrible. I dont mind the attention usually either, I take it as a compliment...but...eewww

What happened? I had to fight a Tracker that night I tried to go though so I could at least give you support

A-all the ladies...like in that Nickelback song...the one about not touching his girlfriend...and he says that the ladies are awesome but twice as nuts...yeah, it was like that...omg, they cant just stay in their seats..noooo that would be too easy, they have to try to be up ON you

I'm guessing the manager made you were something real revealing and made you do a really seductive sexy dance? I remember the time I had to dance ladies night, he made me wear a reverse zebra print bikini and he made me dance in the middle of the crowd

I'm not sure you could even call the weird leather thing he made me wear a bikini...more like three pieces of leather duct-tape *shivers* i wouldnt mind wearing that on any day OTHER than ladies night...and yeah, I danced right in the middle of everything...so i tried to escape onto the bar counter, and that was a fail...so much..grabbing