Project: Stay Alive

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*nods* yeah. and tried to pull me off the bar, off the stage...not a good time...

Yeah the women who go to Ladies' night are vicious, and that says a lot coming from a predator like me

oh yea that does....and you have no idea how bad i almost bit some of them...it took all my control not to

oh I know I was this close to digging my claws into a few the night I had to dance for the Ladies

*shudders* while i admit the money on ladies night is good...its almost not worth the trauma

Yeah I'll never do it again, I'll spend the night at the Grocery lady's house before I work Lady's night again

*starts cutting into the chicken and sits on the couch* this is really good by the way ^_^

Thanks I saw the recipe on the computer, thought I'd make it sometime. -finishes eating and yawns hard-

Night Kala. *heads to sink and rinses dishes off and puts any left overs away*

-shuffles like a zombie into my bedroom and falls face first first onto the bed, asleep before impact-

*laughs quietly at the zombie like movement before heading to bed*

Hissss... or is it screech? So where do I need to post for Gwen? In the group or in the IC?