Project: Stay Alive

Yeah, Gwen needs to eat alot to keep flying. She goes through quite a bit of energy in just one hunt.

That's the same with Kala, fuel for her unusually heavy muscles and bone structure to give her her cat agility

Hm, cat and bird...anyone getting the feeling of mayhem? I can just see it now....

Well I mean my cat's best friend is a highly venomous snake as well, but yeah sylvester and tweety ring a bell

I don't think the snake will mind the bird to much. But the cat, well, we'll have to see. I can just imagine loose feathers all of the place.

Kala's not a mean girl, I would only suggest that Gwen not try to stop her when Kala's in heat nor eating.

Nah. Gwen's pretty animalistic. She knows better than to mess with other predators.

that's good, cause Kala can get mean, especially if she's in heat

No doubt. Gwen herself can get violent during her own heat and when she's protecting her prey. Unfortunately, Gwen won't find a mate...

why won't she find a mate?

Kala goes after weak human boys when she's in heat

She's too much of an owl. No human is compatible with her and she knows it. She's no longer a mammal...

I thought it was the males who chased the females? :D

oh Kala knows she's too much cat to be human, but she loves humans, she'd rather have a human mate than one of her own kind anyday but that's sad Gwen should at least try to find love in a human, Kala and Amelia work as dancers, usually at tables where guys who like animalesque girls are

True. But Gwen wants young so she won't mate with anyone who won't be able to provide that for her. Not to mention, barn owls mate for life...so I don't see her chasing after human males. Some things she would look for in a mate are: protection, a nest, and good hunting abilities.

See, Kala has to worry about getting preggers, since she's still human enough for a human to get her knocked up, but she doesn't want her man to protect her, she wants her man to obey her, serve her, she's a matriarchal predator

Yep. That Kala would be. I posted in the I.C. Is it an okay post? I'm trying to learn better ways to reply...

Yeah I like your post and as soon as madame serpent posts I'll get on a reply :D

wow, ive missed a whole bunch of cool stuff. but umm...i am unfortunately only gonna be on one or two days a week until my internet gets turned back on..sooo....yeah

I'd like to be a tracker but b4 I do anything I'd like to know if there's a set appearance on them or if I can come up with my own appearance I would go to far off if I was allowed and be willing to provide a photo of what I had in mind for mine

okies so i posted ^_^...i can get to the internets on monday's and friday's only for a while...and im sorry if the post is horrible