Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Gaaagh! Waaaaaait!!! MORE TIME! MORE TIME!

EDIT: Hurrrf... hurrrf... fastest post ever!

Reactions: 1 person
Now if only the rest of you were more like Asmo.

Okay sorry for not having the closing post up yet, had some health issues with my mother last night.

Things that we need to work on for Chap. 2. This is for all the rebels, remember that the Crusade is more powerful than your army is and Ryker please keep that in mind when conflicts break out in the future of the plotline. The idea of the Dante is that over generations, not years, that you guys will win political independence once the government and the people are sick of all the raids. You have lesser guns and lesser weapons, so in Chap. 3 with the failure of the capture of Sahar on the Tesla means you are going to have a major set back for months to come.

People playing 00s, remember you have set limits on the powers that you can use. Piro has shown a good example of what happens when the characters over abuse their powers. You may be mutants but you aren't a weapon.

I am annoyingly sick at the moment, and I still have a posty to do for Dr. Amy/Rhiannon so I'm not opposed to giving people the weekend for last minute postings, unless I can post/edit after you close up the chapter.

sooo tired of catching the flu... x____x

Well I hope that example is more of a demonstration of the give and take of powers rather than what the 00's shouldn't be doing. I hope you guys get past the sickness related delays with a healthy recovery. I'll be ready to start posting for episode three once it is up.

So the brotherhood got beat pretty bad, but actually managed to pull off the kidnapping?

Is Rhiannon working for the Brotherhood? I believe the answer to that is no, so now it is anyone's guess what might happen. I think we are now ready to go to episode 3, so not to push anything Rory but can we please get there?

Rhiannon was with the original brotherhood agents who infitrated the tesla, And read the summery.

I see. I guess this thing has been moving so slow I forgot details. (Yes take this as a shot against the story)

Anyway I was under the impression that Rhiannon was not working for the Brotherhood. I guess in that regard I am wrong. It does not matter to me where Sahar goes, as Setem will be sure to follow.

We call that "Accidentally On Purpose" for succeeding in the mission. >:D Rhiannon doesn't WANT to work for the Brotherhood, she's being forced to do so cause her bossman is an upstart dick. (That would be NPC mobster Val Mancini.) Didn't wanna do it, but accomplished on accident. So The Brotherhood gets Sahar and Altair's dudes get to keep the Tesla! Chapter 3 will include a lot of different people trying to steal/rescue/save Sahar... o____o; Damage control... take overs... good stuff!

It'd be really helpful if people that have plans for their characters (and are being all "omg but its a secret" about it) could send me a PM (or chat me up on MSN) with what they want to do. Rory, Asmo and I are trying to make sure everyone gets to do the kind of scenes and plotlines they want, but fit them together in the timeline of the RP so no one screws up anyone else's plots. Each chapter is set up with A) an Important Plot Point that ties the story together and B) Character Subplots that develop individuals.

Chapters can also be split in to more than one thread when we need it so if someone says "I need a posty spree with X character to develop this one scene", tell us, tell us, tell us so we can make sure it happens. >:D

I need to wait on Rory and Tobias's A-OK so I can kick some ass and arrest some old people.

Is Rhiannon working for the Brotherhood? I believe the answer to that is no, so now it is anyone's guess what might happen. I think we are now ready to go to episode 3, so not to push anything Rory but can we please get there?

Um, actually yeah, she WAS working for the Brotherhood...

Relax Piro not everything in RPs is about stuff blowing up.

You all have until Sunday to post, chapter 3 will start then because I had a few people that want to post.

Piro is the new Asmo. -__-

As long as people don't keep treating my followers as disposable ego zombies, everythng should be fine.

We are actually combat-trained, y'know. We can even take cover and use team-work. It's amazing really...

And we have androids that don't stand there like toasters while you outsmart their every advanced protocol.

The latest developments in henchmen depiction are truly astounding.

Oh, and we've started using padlocks on Crusade buildings. These are exciting times...

New Asmo? That is kind of a dangerous title to tread upon. But to answer everyone's queries/concerns/telling Piro to STFU cuz he has his facts wrong.

I know not all RP's are all about explosions and fight scenes. Developments if a very important aspect and will do my so called "down time" when we come to it. I may be one for doing excellent fight scenes but I am not just all about it. You will see when I start posting again.

As for telling me to please get my facts straight, yes that was an error on my part and I tried to correct it with the previous post. But I still get hounded on my error, so what point is there in making a kind of apology type of post? Just saying. Now that I am all caught up on what is truth and what is a lie my facts should be as straight as an American high way.

(yes I know telling me to STFU is stretching the truth a bit but hey how else am I going to get your attention?)

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Chaos, is the Tesla still gonna be there when the Government Task Force arrives?

Alright. Posted. For the record, I was told to have the Tesla fly away by Rory.

Asmo, make sure you PM Diana about what she and I have plotted out for now. Since you are one of the GMs, it's best we are all on the same page more or less.