Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

The second one hurts my eyes and my real world sensibilities...

I posted our weekly/semi weekly plot update and Rory has started the Chapter Two thread. >:D

There is about to be OMGFIGHT on the Airship. For those of you not on the airship, this is a really good opportunity to post any scenes that'll be important about your character. >> Reflect back history, throw rocks at small children, steal a car... Or show off character personality.

Developing a post right now.

It's intended to give a little insight into the Norfolkians and introduce Steiner.

The Tiger Stripe Guy would work fine.

Yo Rory...I need to talk to you about 04...let me know when you're available to talk?

Ehehehe, sorry guys!
I forgot I was in this...
Will totally pick up and start posting again.... x_x;;

Where am I? On the airship? in the halftrack on my way to the boarding point? I'm confused.

Well one can naturally assume, if there are no posts saying you are on an airship you are still on your way to the meeting point.

JINX POSTED! ARMAGEDDON IS HERE!

*Carl beats Diana with a trench shovel then buries her with it.*

That's enough out of you.

TESLA IS NOW UNDER ATTACK!

Time for blood and gore and fights and action! >:D You brotherhood dudes do your thang!

Hmm...Asmodeus...we need to talk about my introductory post...I think Jerek will be reporting to your fellow for further orders or something.

I want to get to other PCs, where is good? kitchen, or maybe an enounter with 02?

Depends if you are in the mood to die... 02 is one of the more powerful nasties coming your way. Maybe try 07 or 06, they are currently taunting each other in one of the halls.

I figure Steiner's posts will be anice change of pace among the fighting.

More slice of life coming up.

Who are you and what have you done with Ryker?