Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Chaos and gun battles can get boring after a while, particularly if each post builds to the fight.

I believe something different is in order.

Okay guys. Gotta make a note here: No making the Tesla unflyable. No flooding (past the first floor at least), no ripping out of components, and most of all...

NO BLOWING IT UP. *Looks in Ryker's direction*

Disabling the Tesla is 100% off limits.

Nothing......is......wrong.

*goes over to the next room*

*Loud screams can be heard*

Alright I'm back and feeling better. Now...Chaos I thought we talked about this already? You never, in the whole time I was mentioning what would happen, ever said anything about needing the Tesla to be flyable. From my understanding you were ok with the idea when I said flood several times in on conversation.

Now seeing as you probably changed your mind and will hit me with a backlash of words I will right now say I accept the Tesla needs to be in working order. It bums me out that I will not have a full flood but I will abide by it. Now the questions looms over what will Setem do? Well, I'd rather not have more interuptions so I will be simple in my explanation. He is going to start chasing Rhiannon, the only one he has let out of sight and can probably catch up to.

There I compromised.

I think I've already established that I'm doing a SLICE OF LIFE post.

With that in mind, how does that crow taste?

I'm still wireing up the bridge, but I promise something will stop me from detonating, even if its equipment faliure......

Yay, Vay is our new team player. And as you Ryker, your SLICE OF LIFE generally involves a gender confused character that only Asmo wuvs.

OK, Rory, just basicly given you a free hand to give yuri's team any orders you want. If you have any you can post them here and I'll put them in my next post.

Sounds like a plan.

Good job peoples, I swear to the Almighty that this is the fastest I've seen any RP move. 2 pages in less than a week. Keep up the good work.

Lol I caught up.

I like how we're in a swamp but Altair's faction still manages to find some "streets" to leap out from.

And Eros teleporting from the kitchen to Sherridan's personal quarters - inspired!

Anyway, you bitches have been Asmo-Posted. Feel the burn!

Depends what's in those "pamphlets" that the Brotherhood are dropping...

You'll found out in the next post, my grumpy British friend. It's political propaganda that the rebels have made to make it appear that the militia they are disgused as is in fact a member of a Norfolkian Commando unit.

It's nothing overly complex, probably just something along the lines of this:
Red_dawn_2010_PLA_propaganda_pamphl.jpg

If they can get the two nations to go to war, it'll give the rebels a better chance of successfully being able to do terrorism on wider scale and give them more creditability as a revolutionary army.

I apparently missed the swamp factor in another post. Whatever. Its fixed now.

I'll assume Its Yuri's time to either exit the Tesla or hide somewhere aboard, I think I'll go with the first option.

Message from the Bro'hood: We'll be back, with more dakka.

Yeah, Brotherhoods pretty much been thrashed at this point.

I hope Yuri enjoys the mental scarring that comes watching your comrades commit suicide on command!

Alright, Chaos do not worry about the Tesla's condition it is still in full working order.

As for everyone else who was caught by the flood and had not yet posts. I'd say do something that would take place during Rhiannon's and Setem's fight then end up getting swept away by the current.

I pretty much have had my character bow out for this episode as he is now unconcious. Do what you will with your Tesla Chaos.

Okay since we have been lolflooded and have mud stuck up places that we can't say due to the fact we have lolis here, I am going to end the chapter in a few hours. Please get any final thoughts in and then we are gonna start Chap. 3.