Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A city who is easily infiltrated and spends their time arresting old infirm politicians.

WHo cares if the old git is innocent so long as the brotherhood members in the crowd get all his good stuff.

Don't count on it.

Altair will probably confiscate the mansion before anyone else arrives.

Well...I got there...and no confiscated Masnion.

Altair must have wanted it to happen.

*Starts shooting his men*

Chances are three of them are spies.

Hmm, looks like Grumpy stole your arrest....

I'll have to work it in somehow.

Maybe Altair interfered with the internal memos.

Don't worry...already forced Dayne to know about it.

You sure it wasn't Altair putting on a voice?

My bad, Jack. Didn't know your guy was gonna be making the arrest, or I'd have Bellik pull his poisoning intro on someone else.

No worries mate...we made it work.

Move in on MY territory will ya *shakes flaming pyro fist*

^_^

So I've been looking at this RP for the last week or two and I've come to the conclusion of: totally joining this sucker!

Expect a character sheet either today or tomorrow.

Welcome aboard Palonis, I hope you enjoy the RP.

Bamf.

Who shall he be?

WILL HE HAVE ANOTHER NON NPC 00?!

He shall be some one mad at you; oh, so mad~

Very very VERY mad.

Fortunately, as he is just a guy with a souped-up revolver, it means that if he wants to directly contest your guy, he will get tossed around like a ragdoll. This will require subtlety and backdoor dealings. You know, like most of this RP.

And no, he will not have a double-O. I want my guy to accomplish stuff on his own, without the aid of giggling prepubescents.

What Bond movies are YOU watching?

Those girls looked legal to me.

Everyone loves Jerek.

VAY! IT'S S-A-H-A-R! S-A-H-A-R!!!! STOP SPELLING IT WRONG! RAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Asmoman sounds like some of the 5-15 year olds I've had to deal with online in SOCOM.

What Asmo means to say is Sahar is an Arabic name, while Sarah is a Hebrew name. They have two very different meanings.