Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*looks up from his Musical Chapter notes*

Yes... yes it would.

Again, as Diana has said if people have any plot suggestions or ideas please for the love of the Almighty Cheesedoodle either post them here or PM Diana or myself. Trying to be mysterious about plots isn't helpful. As well, I would like to see people come up with their own side stories; this is a mass RP after all. I might be many things but I am not a mind reader. Secondly, before people go complaining about certain aspects of the plot don't automatically assume people are trying to be uber-cool. So without sounding like an ass, please relax and remember RPs are supposed to be fun.

Alright so my next post is up. I now have Setem getting punished by the now fading Old Guard. I have thought it over and found a way to make this a non-suicide mission. (and no it doesn't involve god modding) In reality I was thinking he could probably find a way to team up with the Norfolk. This would of course be a longer process but it could be done. I just do not see Setem being able to live past the front gate if he tried to mount even a ninja assault on the Rebel's head quarters. (Not to mention he has no idea where they are.)

So now Setem's Story can begin.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Okay, due to some miscommunication, I had to rewrite most of my post. This will only affect...well...

Sorry, Asmo, just you. All that's really changed is that I've gotten away with the Tesla's Bridge/Navigation and the Crew Quarters. That and for story's sake I'm requesting the other parts don't be moved. Think of it like a big crime scene that'll take weeks to process.

I knew that already.

Except the part about not wanting the other bits moved... that's just weird.

*Has his plotting face on*

In good time my British roleplayer. In good time.

Fine... I'll just randomly NOT move the parts for some unspecified reason until you're ready...

*disables the common sense chips in his faceless minions*

*sets Dayne to Drooling Retard mode*

Well think of it as a crime scene! You don't move stuff at a crime scene!

Cause...when I say "in good time" I mean "my plan spans over the course of several chapters." Its a long term thing and I'm trying to make things make sense so I don't have to deus ex machina and make more butthurt.

So, if it's a crime scene, can I actually, y'know, find stuff out? Or is it one of those crime scenes with no evidence of any kind?

Like genetic samples from everyone who boarded that ship? Or did we all take super precautions and inject ourselves with gene-altering drugs? Cos y'know, I've heard the impoverished rebels have loads of those.

Anyway, it's good to know that there'll be a "Fuck you I win" plot-bomb resting in the swamp for the next several chapters.

So, if it's a crime scene, can I actually, y'know, find stuff out? Or is it one of those crime scenes with no evidence of any kind?

Like genetic samples from everyone who boarded that ship? Or did we all take super precautions and inject ourselves with gene-altering drugs? Cos y'know, I've heard the impoverished rebels have loads of those.

Anyway, it's good to know that there'll be a "Fuck you I win" plot-bomb resting in the swamp for the next several chapters.

Well, the cameras were knocked out when Altair was in visual range for story reasons, so the video cuts out in several places. You're free to find the Norfolkian clothes and make assumptions. While it'll be clear who was behind the original attack on the Tesla shortly after, I'm sure Dayne can use the Norfolkian uniforms left behind to bring them into doubt. After all, the government probably sees them as armed nut cases running around outside the dome. I'm sure even cirucumstancial evidence would be enough to bring them into question.

No dirt on Altair's group though, sorry. After establishing plans for the next chapter or two with Diana (And subsequent changes to my original plan) I think I can safely say that we still get the plot shield for awhile longer.

Also, feel free to have Dayne see the footage of the Brotherhood shooting one another and committing suicide on the bridge, so long as Altair is unidentifiable in the footage, or have the line of sight to him obscured. He can at least start speculating who could thrash the leader of the Brotherhood and force his troops to commit suicide so long as Al or his group aren't directly named in anyway.

I realize its restricting, I'm sorry, but hopefully by the end of the next chapter most restrictions should be lifted.

So I've been gone for the past two weeks.... uh, any updates to the Brotherhood that is crucial to my posting again? I'm just feeling far to lazy to go read all the posts...

So I've been gone for the past two weeks.... uh, any updates to the Brotherhood that is crucial to my posting again? I'm just feeling far to lazy to go read all the posts...

Chaos beat all of us with his I-WIN button. Now the Brotherhood, the Crusade and the Norfolkians suck and Altair is lord of the internetz.

There are no updates for the Brotherhood because none of you guys have posted anything. >: (

Sorry about the delay in me getting that post up. Genesis requires me to use intelligence, and I've been dead all week. <<; >>;;*Cough*

...not that I'm holding up anyone else! *Points fingers around!*

Suggestions for posts:

Brotherhood people could be:
- discussing what happened on Tesla.
- What they think about this "messiah".
- hatin' on the government.
- having cockfights about weapons.
- picking up babes in town and watching as shit hits the fan.

Norfolkians could be:
- Discussing what happened about the missing Tesla and ruined "event".
- what they think about this "messiah".
- hatin' on the government.
- having cockfights about weapons.
- picking up babes in town and watching as shit hits the fan.

I believe all of our 00s and random characters have already been given agendas or have told me what they're up to/planning to do.

... In anycase, nothing is stopping anyone but Vay from posting right now. >:[ This is a perfect opportunity for characters to interact with other members of their factions, and you know... CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Show off some personality. Agenda. Back history. I can't build plots around charries that aren't there. >>

If you have to, make use of throw away NPCs. Carl's post in Episode Two is a good example.

I thought we all needed reminding that there's an entire city of zealous maniacs who want their Messiah back. :P