Project Genesis - OOC Chatter

Re: Project Plotting and Character Summaries

Machetes are easier to maintain and proven terror weapons.

Just ask any member of Mara Salvatruchas (MS-13.)

Now, he's talking about some NorfolkISAFer unit.

The US Navy is clearly a creation of your own.

If that were the case the Iowas would still be in active service.

And there would be war-dirigibles is active service as aircraft carriers, well thats if I controlled the air-force. They would also pack stingers, Davy crockets (updated of course),and whichever air-to-surface missile McCarthy recommends. Each would carry a complement of infantry ready to drop to the surface, of engage air targets with heat-seekers and miniguns. And there would be some that carry fewer aircraft in order to carry an armored fighting unit.

Those flying metal behemoths would be feared, and rightly so.

I'd laugh at them. I'm not particular to airships as they're big targets and big targets draw the most fire.

You'd die laughing, it they would house a cruise missile silo and enough aircraft/stingers to clear the skies of hostiles, and the laser defense grid would deal with incoming missiles. Nothing would get close enough to hit them.

Stop giving him excuses to bring the ISAF'ers from Legacy from doing a cross over appearance in this RP.

*Pushes Vay into a Semile sewer.*

*Slaps the crossed cannons of the Gunner's Mate rating to his left bicep.*

First off, the FIM-9 Stinger is NOT a DO ALL for the military.

It's piss poor for air defense on a fleet wide capability.

Second, cruise missiles don't use silos. They use canisters, you dipshit. I would know.

Third, cruise missiles can be defeated. Be it through chaff, intercept missiles like the SM-2 Blk III/IV, Phalanx CIWS, or naval arty.

Fourth, aircraft can be chewed to shit by the above. Kinetic warheads, VT fuzes, and DU will tear airframes to hell and back.

Fifth, the Aegis system was DESIGNED for AIR DEFENSE. An airship with it's embarked aircraft and missiles is more than an inviting target for any ship equipped with Aegis and SPY radar.

*Resumes normal status.*

You dig, brotherman?

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*Watches as his airships burn*

There goes the entire brotherhood's budget.

Ryker make your men useful and post or something. >: (

Yeah, yeah...

Shit...

Oi, just drop me a pm when we get to the second chapter. I think my character has made his points and is done for this first chapter.

No he hasn't. >:(

What do you mean Rory. I was told by you that the next chapter would be starting shortly. By all means I'll make another post if we are going further than docking the ship in this first chapter. You know my policy...let me know and I shall do it.

Chapter One will be ending today.

Rory hath spokeneth througheth me.

He meant to say Monday.

Chap 2 will start either tonight or on Friday.

So, before I post, I gotta know. Just what do Salvage Crew members wear?? Or is that up to us?

EDIT: What I'm trying to get to is are the militia futuristic looking or more down to earth?

soldier05.jpg

OR
Sci-Fi-Soldier-02.gif