Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we don't want extra people in here asking to join only to say it's closed. >.<'

*awaits more posts*

I'm not gonna post until there are more reactions from the previous princesses, just so we're clear.

So according to "Basically anyone that tries to sustain a civilized order.", should I exclude Conundrum, Childe, Azorkarr, and Gelatina from Topsy-Turvy's enemies? They seem more chaotic.
Ooh, should countries have alignments? That could be fun. ...but I think Eremus might be True Neutral. How dull.

You could eliminate Childe, and of course Conundrum since they're allies. but Gelatina, while being a bit strange, isn't exactly chaotic. Also, I can't seem to find Azorkarr anywhere, so I wouldn't know... :/

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It was only listed as the Demon Kingdom, which is why I got confused. Anyway, they could possibly be allies, but I don't know if the two princesses would get along very well.

Hey!!!
WHAT ABOUT ME!?

@Adore Delano Well, you certainly skewed the alliance strengths. (Allying with someone who has more allies makes for a stronger alliance than allying with someone everyone hates.)
Kingdom Ally
Enchantment 8
Far East 6.5
Teacup 5
The Far West 4.5
Eremus 4.5
Mythic Realms 3
Equine Isles 3
Gelatina 3
Ootori 0
Azorkarr -2
Conundrum -2.5
Childe -3
Topsy-Turvy -5.5

Um....guys?

Shouldn't we worry more about the RP, itself?

Again, not posting until more others post. We have so many players that the IC should be buzzing with RP right now, and instead, we're all focusing on OOC.

Not to be a prune, but you guys have to understand that I'm a very busy person both online and RT, so the little RP time I get, I like to create good, full posts that everyone can enjoy reading and reply to accordingly...I don't bounce around...I wait and add it all together.

And I've waited for a while now. And so have many others who have already posted.

Can we get this thing moving, please?

*feels like a stick up everyone's ass*

*dies*

Reactions: 3 people
I wanted to hold off posting until everyone else has arrived, if that's okay... There are still some people with unfinished CS's, so if they take too much time, I'll post anyway.

Sorry about the delay on Meriri's intro, everyone! Things got busy last night and I didn't finish the post until now. (That is to say I started the post last night because I realized I should've done it a long time ago... -_-; No excuses there.) Hopefully more posts will roll in soon since it's the weekend?

My dad is home so my weekend will be a busy one. A couple more posts and then I'll post again. Sorry about being such a stickler...this is just one of two RPs that are different than the stuff I've been doing. Its refreshing so I like to see a lot going on. ^^

Yeah we're moving on, I'm posting and shifting things so that it'll be lunch time now.

@BelatedTragedy
If your Cs doesn't come before Monday, I'm closing this rp.

@AAB

Also chill with the alliance strength things, please. I appreciate you making a spreadsheet and all, but it's really not that big of a deal.

Reactions: 2 people
@Last Bunny

You're gonna have to complete your IC before Monday or I'll be closing the rp to CSs.

Guys I'm gonna pull Muu of Teacup out because we already have a lot of princesses and possibly two more to come. And everyone else has two so I'll keep my character at two. Besides Muu isn't that interesting. xD

No... Not Muu... I'll do anything as long as you keep Muu in!!! Please! She gives me life! T_T

Um....guys?

Shouldn't we worry more about the RP, itself?

Again, not posting until more others post. We have so many players that the IC should be buzzing with RP right now, and instead, we're all focusing on OOC.

Not to be a prune, but you guys have to understand that I'm a very busy person both online and RT, so the little RP time I get, I like to create good, full posts that everyone can enjoy reading and reply to accordingly...I don't bounce around...I wait and add it all together.

And I've waited for a while now. And so have many others who have already posted.

Can we get this thing moving, please?

*feels like a stick up everyone's ass*

*dies*
I'm in your predicament.
But I will have a sheet (or two) by tonight.

*Holds knife against Beatrice's throat* If Muu goes, this bitch goes down with her! I would kill Kaguya, but she's got a pretty important relationship with Mokou, so that would be mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.