Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies...on my phone so quoting is neat impossible.

@AAB No offense meant but the way it seems you have set it up is that the Isles are touching the Far West, Conundrum, Mythic Realms, Enchantment, and Tea Cup...not even the area around the Isles would brush the kingdoms...

Ohohoho! Never mind! My phone plays tricks on me. I do apologize. I see the issue.

I finished editing the backgrounds off all the tiara images. Who wants to see their princess in a collection of hats first?

iOOsklI.png

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I like the tiara collection! :3 The table and map are handy too.

*promptly volunteers characters for tiara modeling, whether they want to or not!*

Reactions: AAB
I hope this is not closed... I can see it's quite swamped, so I don't want to intrude or anything.

Princess Mawaru Sakasama of TOPSY-TURVY
KijinSeijafull1575654_zps23f6ecc9.jpg

Playful Expression

Kijin-Seija-Anime-touhou-1041043_zps3802c112.jpeg

"Naughty" Expression

Tiara:
Black+white+rustic+beach+ocean+wedding+pirates+farm+anne+of+green+gables+2.jpeg

Personality: Mawaru is an annoying little devil who lives to wreak havoc. She has the power to turn anything upside down, inside out, basically the opposite of what it was before. Normally she only pulls small pranks on others, such as flipping their chair over while sitting down, but when she's feeling "naughty", she will do anything to create utter chaos. She is very loud and obnoxious, and curses a lot. Her behaviour is the exact opposite of what a princess should act like, but coming from the kingdom of opposites, she's the perfect ruler.

Race/Species: Unknown

Kingdom: Topsy-Turvy. This kingdom is a strange place that resides within a giant cube, in which the force of gravity is reversed. It is unkown whether this is because of a weird natural phenomenon, or because of princess Mawaru's constant influense.

Kingdom Status: Unknown. They don't have any apparent source of income, but somehow, the kingdom is able to sustain a large population of living beings.

Kingdom race/species majority: A mixture of humanoids and some stranger creatures

Allies: Princess Anaxarete of Conundrum. Mawaru absolutely adores the vibe of chaos that reeks from Conundrum, and Anaxarete's confusing way of speaking somehow makes perfect sense to her.

Enemies: Basically anyone that tries to sustain a civilized order.

(Also I didn't see anything of the woof, hiss, scree, meow, gurgle sort, but I wanted to point out that I have in fact read the rules :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
You still open?
I mean not to intrude!

Wait, AAB I'm so sorry, I think I misunderstood your question! When you said 'When may we have the meeting?' I thought you meant when the meeting itself would start, because the IC is already up, only we're still in the process of introducing everyone.

Wait, AAB I'm so sorry, I think I misunderstood your question! When you said 'When may we have the meeting?' I thought you meant when the meeting itself would start, because the IC is already up, only we're still in the process of introducing everyone.
What? Where's the IC?!

@Adore Delano

Accepted! I love Mawaru!

@BelatedTragedy
Yes, we are still open. ^^

After BelatedTragedy's app, I'm closing the rp to sign ups cause we already have a shit load of princesses.

I can't believe how many there are. Is the Gray Place big enough? *cackles*

Y5pgJbf.png

Player Princess Kingdom Age Species Kingdom Race Loudness Ally Enemy
Princess of the Teacup Muu Teacup 16 Half-Faerie Good Fairies 8, Headstrong Enchantment, Far East Conundrum
Lady Bernkastel Houraisan Kaguya Far East 19 Human Lunarian 6, Proud The Far West, Enchantment, Teacup, Eremus Ootori
Lady Bernkastel Beatrice Castigliano The Far West 20 Human Human/Witch 4, Ladylike Far East Eremus
Princess of the Teacup Aryakumara Childe 7 Magical Childe Magical Childes 6, Volatile Conundrum ~
driftingstar Fujiwara Ootori 18 Human Human 8, Hotheaded Eremus Far East, Enchantment
Mowkie Elythria Mythic Realms 23 Mythic Serpent/Gnome/Mythic 4, Steadfast ~ ~
Nica Althea Vesta Rhea Enchantment 18 Elf Elves 3, Creative Teacup, Far East, The Far West, Childe Azorkarr, Ootori
Aka-Kitsune Elerithe Azorkarr 142 Demon Demons 2, Shy ~ Enchantment, Eremus
Mowkie Onyxa Featherfree Equine Isles ? Immortal Alicorn Equine 6, Gentle ~ ~
AAB Sarcina Eremus 19 Human Nomad 5, Fearless Far East, Ootori The Far West, Azorkarr
Princess of the Teacup Anaxarete Conundrum 23 Human Female 7, Rude Childe, Topsy-Turvy Teacup
driftingstar Meriri Gelatina 14 Slime Slime 7, Sweet ~ ~
Adore Delano Mawaru Sakasama Topsy-Turvy ? Unknown Humanoid 8, Mischevious Conundrum ~

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
I calculated the strongest alliances:
Kingdom Ally
Ootori -5
Azorkarr -2
Mythic Realms 0
Equine Isles 0
Gelatina 0
Childe 1
Conundrum 1
Topsy-Turvy 1
Teacup 3
The Far West 3
Far East 4
Eremus 4
Enchantment 8

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
@Princess of the Teacup Thank you, it seems like I made it just in time XD

Oh, @AAB Topsy-Turvy probably shouldn't be positive on the ally scale. Since it is the enemy of any kingdom trying to sustain a civilized order, that includes pretty much all kingdoms except for Conundrum, which it is on good terms with.

@Mowkie

You shall learn that soon. Ehehehehe, the gray place shall play a minor yet important part in my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.