Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so goddamn tired of people doing this. Look at me thinking I'm tryna help people out and accommodating so they can have a chance to rp in something they clearly showed interest in. Only for them to tell me 'Sorry can't join. But you didn't need to do that anyway'. Well I guess I'm a fucking unnecessary asshole then aren't I? I am so fucking done.

@Adore Delano
Thanks for the support ^^

I am so goddamn tired of people doing this. Look at me thinking I'm tryna help people out and accommodating so they can have a chance to rp in something they clearly showed interest in. Only for them to tell me 'Sorry can't join. But you didn't need to do that anyway'. Well I guess I'm a fucking unnecessary asshole then aren't I? I am so fucking done.

@Adore Delano
Thanks for the support ^^
Heavens, no!

May is the month for finals, and other end-of-the semester things. I would have joined if I hadn't had any conflicts! Please don't put yourself down! I am SINCERELY sorry, but if my schedule clears...

I might think about it. For now, I must go.

Last edited:
You still open?
I mean not to intrude!
Hey!!!
WHAT ABOUT ME!?
I'm in your predicament.
But I will have a sheet (or two) by tonight.
:(
Monday is where I have the most assignments.

Should you keep Monday as the deadline, I will HAVE to drop out.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Though you have on several occassions been quite pushy about joining, and then you proceeded to imply that if the time limit was put off a little while longer you would have your CS up.

Anyway, you've gotten your point through, so I suggest you just leave it at that ^^

@BelatedTragedy

Gonna log back in for this one thing.

Do not keep me posted. Do not reconsider. This rp is closed for sign ups.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
I'm so sorry.
Things have gotten really hectic.
Yes, I'll have something up tonight.

Are we still here?

Still here! Just waiting to see if more posts roll in. (and to find out if Meriri's "poke the stone lady" mission will succeed)

Sorry for being away for so long... Things got a bit confusing and I had to deal with the mourning over the loss of Princess Muu. If someone said something I should've said something about I'm sorry, there's a lot to keep track of.

@Lady Bernkastel
It's no biggie. And I'm sowwie Princess Muu had to go on vaca. :<

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Nica
@Aka~Kitsune
@AAB
@Adore Delano

I'm gonna need you guys to post soon, or you'll be marked as inactive and removed. We've progressed in the IC so replies from others are not needed just check out what the Gray Lady posted, and then respond accordingly, please.

Ah I'm sorry about being inactive, especially since I joined quite late! Anyway I'm afraid that my reply to the question of my countries economy will be quite short :P

@Adore Delano
It's totes cool as long as your post doesn't break the post length rule. :3 (and it doesn't)

I'm so very sorry but I'm going to have to terminate this rp. I have been very busy and I am trying to not become inactive. I have a problem where I make a bunch of rps but then I don't follow through with half of them. So I am dropping out of and terminating a lot of rps, so that I can focus on big ones.

I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.