Princess Nation [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't keep myself until monday, so I just went ahead and posted... Also, I don't like the princess genocide that is going on here >_>

@AAB

Also chill with the alliance strength things, please. I appreciate you making a spreadsheet and all, but it's really not that big of a deal.
It's a hobby...:(
I'll stop posting my charts if that's what you want.

"Not 'cheerful' bubbly but 'the sound of large air pockets breaking the surface of water' bubbly."
XD I love it!

Last edited:
I found time around now. Just got off work not long ago.

Say, is there a limit to the type of races?

@Princess of the Teacup I'm not kidding...

uminekononakukoroni6_zpscaecde92.jpg

Well, if need be, I can pull one of mine out...not sure which I would want to do, though....I enjoy both of them. T_T

I would probably pull out Onyxa of the two, since all I have to do is delete that entrance post for her and erase the evidence of her entry...but I like her about as much as Elythria.

[rainbow]All hail, Iris! Princess of Arcus![/rainbow]

[rainbow] Formal Form~ [/rainbow]
[spoili]
H2SO4.full.258695.jpg

[/spoili]

[rainbow] Princess Form~[/rainbow]
[spoili]
Saint.Irene.full.1214955.jpg
[/spoili]

[rainbow]Age~[/rainbow]

[rainbow] Personality~[/rainbow]

Iris will do anything for her country, for the people that she loves so dearly. It does not matter the lengths she will have to go to, to help her country. If it even means giving up everything. She is a fairly good leader, despite bing only twelve years of age. She demands that there will be peace throughout Arcus and will make peace with any of the surrounding countries if she can. She does not believe in war. Since still being a preteen, Iris can be a bit immature at times. She can be mischievious and devious as well. She enjoys to pull small pranks on the staff that take care of her palace.

She can also be kind and sweet, especially to others. She is bubbly and very, very loveable.

[rainbow] Race/Species~[/rainbow]
Demigod (Parent: Iris Greek Goddess of Rainbows.)

[rainbow] Kingdom~[/rainbow]
Arcus:

Arcus is a small kingdom that is located inbetween The Far West and Childe. The rolling hills have small villiages scattered all over them. The skys always seem to have a rainbow gracing them. The palace is located dead center of Arcus, and it is very hard to miss. The outside is painted in pastel colours of the rainbow.

[rainbow] Kingdom Status~ [/rainbow]

Arcus is quite prosperous. The land is known for great soil for farming. Because of that, the people that inhabit this kingdom always have the nutrients they need. Arcus is also known for having caves full of silver and gold. Arcus will use these resources for trade, either for something better, or to help other countries. Most of this country is made up of small villiages that are furnished and clean.

[rainbow] Kingdom Race/Species Majority~[/rainbow]
Humans, both female and male.

[rainbow] Allies~[/rainbow]
Childe, Far East

[rainbow] Enemies~ [/rainbow]
Ootori, Demons, Conundrum.

Im done. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mowkie

You don't have to pull the talking po--Onyxa out! I was just pulling Muu out because I have three characters. ^^

@Last Bunny
You're good! Except I took Teacup out, so you can delete her from the allies section and yaayy Aryakumara has another friend! :D

Great! Where is the IC located? (what page) And how should I start?

@Lady Bernkastel
Don't pull Beatrice out! D: I'm pulling Muu out because there are a butt load of princesses, she's uninteresting and I can't really handle all three of my characters at the moment. ^^

Hey, everyone...I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm gonna have to drop. I have too much stress right now, and though I adore my characters, I can't hold onto the RP.

You guys enjoy.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
I don't really think we need fewer characters (it hasn't gotten confusingly crowded yet, imo) so how many everyone plays is limited more by the player's ability to juggle. Isn't it?

On that note, sorry to hear you won't be staying, @Mowkie :( Your characters were interesting and I was looking forward to seeing more of them. But it's hard to enjoy an RP while stressed, so it's understandable too...

:(
Monday is where I have the most assignments.

Should you keep Monday as the deadline, I will HAVE to drop out.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Unfortunately, I'm swapped up in other games, along with real life commitments. I will have to pull out of this game.
I'm sorry, guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.