and my super human - j
jk
okay im serious now

Human
Name:
Sage Raines
Age (15-54): Twenty Five
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Sage is a really nice guy if you aren't on his nerves. It's hard to anger him, and he's really approachable. He takes care of his slaves (his he has any) and treats them with respect, not what most people do nowadays. He's a hard worker and even helps slaves in their work as well.
Biography:
Sage lived a relatively normal life. He'd been surrounded by slaves all of his life, and vowed never to treat them horribly like his mother and father did. He followed through to that. Even though he wasn't going to be like his parents, he didn't rebel against them. When his mother was killed in the utopia, and not even the police would help him out because "It's a utopia! Nothing like that happens here!". He wanted revenge, so he joined the police as well as taking care of the slaves on his land.

Class:
Rich!
Other Information: He likes rain. Raines. (lol)

Super-Human
Name: Adisa Babatunde
Age (10-54): Twelve
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Adisa isnt' as talkative as most people, he usually talks to the people he knows. He'll really try and make friends, but sometimes it's useless to do so. He's a scaredy cat when it comes to animals (scaredy cat. wow. WOW.) and will only calm down from the sweetness of candy. However, there is another side to him, and the only way that'll appear is when The Smith's Blade is used. His eyes will become dark and cold, and he'll snap at anyone who tries to talk with him. He'll threaten them and sometimes even follow through with those threats.
Biography:
Adisa was originally a blade made from the finest weaponsmith in the town. This weaponsmith was incredibly smart, and made weapons for the utopia's army. One day the smith had an idea to make one powerful blade and keep it to himself without anyone else knowing. It would be used for emergencies for whenever the utopia might be crushed. He foresaw that sometime in the future -- no -- he knew the utopia would be crushed some day. The Smith used his slaves to scatter and bring selected ingredients to him to create the blade. Not even the slaves knew what he was doing. The smith, once he acquired the ingredients, created the sharpest blade, the most precise blade. and the most beautiful blade he'd ever created. It even shown with its greatness. However, the smith was tired and went to sleep. The next day, the blade was gone. A boy was set in its place, sleeping peacefully. The smith thought of the boy as handsome, but he assumed the boy stole the blade. The smith soon sold the boy into slavery, without knowing he sold his masterpiece of a blade. After all, the elements the smith gathered did not have a big enough medium for the power it held.

Class (before slavery):

High Class - as a blade (lol)

Power (include the weaknesses of this power):
Adisa is a weapon. A shape shifting weapon. He can turn any part (except his head) into some sort of melee ranged weapon. The weapons he can use are usually scimitars and katanas, long blades, and daggers. The weapons are all excellent, but the weapon he harbors, The Smith's Blade, is the most excellent of all, yet he doesn't use it because it will drive him insane.

Adisa's weakness of this power, though, is that the scimitars, katanas, long blades, and daggers break easily. He (luckily) can get someone to help him fix it. However, if it does break, he can't use that type of weapon any more. That would result to him wielding one instead of turning into one -- and he has no experience doing that!
Also, it drains his stamina, so he can't fight long. (he is 12 guys)

Power Strength (1-95): 90 (.5. jk. but this is because of that smith's blade n stuff and excellency. also was going to put 91 but i saw the bandwagon and jumped in )
Other Information: He is scared of every single animal on the planet because of allergies. He can only be at peace with candy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suddenly have the urge to yell, BEEP BEEP at you, Bus Driver.

Reactions: AAB
Totally interested! I'm not an adept RPer though, I have readable grammar and my posting length is normally 100-500 words (But I normally do larger posts for plot purposes).
Anyway if this is still accepting characters reserve me a spot *-*

PD: @ShiroKiyoshi are you an Elpeep? o3o

@Pega6 and im guessing you werent doing anything creepy at 2am. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@RainDash im a bus driver, not a bus
if anything
do
ERRR ERRR, IM A HUMAN

@ShiroKiyoshi nobody in this generation is fit
why not join the bandwagon

@Eon rly
it looks okay to me and my lame butt computer that has existed for more than 5+ years
compaq prestaio pc ftw
kdtvep.jpg

It's right aligned on my end of things. I don't know what's going on though, so don't worry about it.

@Zackymas yes I am. My user is TheBlankM, Elesis BH :P

Human

Name: Jan Vardestrough

Age (15-54): 23

Appearance (pics allowed):

a09b6f17.jpg

Personality: Jan is a young educated, talkative and active member of the society. He is the kind of person that it’s always happy and ready to help others trying to get a smile onto their faces. Raised with one of the best educations he may be a smartass sometimes, but his intention isn’t to insult anyone, he just wants to help them correct their knowledge. He has a problem with rules sometimes, he may follow them but he has some of a strong head so it isn’t weird to see him rebelling against any kind of authority that tries to subdue him. He likes to trait most people with equality, even his own slaves; he doesn’t abuse them and even helps them sometimes when he is free from work.

Biography: Jan is the only son of the Vardestrough family. His father excels at perfection when it comes to taking handle of his own empress called Vians Inc. A corporation based on innovating, a laboratory you could say, and his inventions have been sold through the entire world giving him fame and respect among the high class. Jan’s mother works with his father in Vians. They all live a happy life in one of the biggest mansions money can buy. There aren’t a lot of things to say about Jan, he has never passed through a “marking” experience such as the death of his familiars or something worse.

Class: High/Rich/Extremely rich may I say.

Other Information: Jan lives a relaxed life, different from most at his age, he doesn’t go from party to party and stuff.

Super-Human​

Name: Okami (Nothing less, nothing more)

Age (10-54): 20

Appearance (pics allowed):

Soma.Schicksal.full.1273812.jpg

(And if he ever needs to dress as a servant)

latest

Personality:Okami is a silent and serious person. He is always watching everything and feels kinda uncomfortable with the human company. Although, he loves animals and a small puppy could melt his heart like chocolate at sun. He is a very analytic person and always thinks before saying a word, as he is so serious and silent he has also developed the ability to suppress his emotions allowing him to not feel things such as sadness and hate in determinate moments. He also loves plants and has an incredible respect toward nature, to how it works, like a good watch; each piece has a function that must fulfill in order for the watch to work correctly. Least but not least, Okami is a very respectable and moral-heavy person, he always puts good manners and respect at first instance and keeps it like that as long as his patience can handle, he always follows the rules, only mattering if these go against his morals and good manners; he is a gentleman, ‘ll always open the door for a coming lady, or help someone to lift a box, but he doesn’t do this to see a smile or for satisfaction, he was raised this way and so he’ll follow this for the rest of his days.

Biography: “Okami”. Nothing more, nothing else. Okami’s story is kind of sad at the moment, but he doesn’t see it that way; anyway that doesn’t matter. A September 25, a small, brown skinned kid was found drop in an alley in the “poor” district by a poor man, a butcher to be exact, this man couldn’t let the baby there thrown as garbage, he had to do something, so he took the baby and raised it as his own, he gave the name to kid because it was written in the wall next to him. ”Uh, Okami… so that’s yo name kido” the old butcher took the baby to his nearby home and establishment.

The man kept the baby and from very young age taught him the ways of good manners and morals, to always be gentle, to not leave a crime happen in his watch, to protect those next to him. So at day the man and Okami attended the butchery and at night he used to teach Okami how to read since he didn’t have enough money to take Okami to a school… to any school. And so Okami grew, at the age of five, he discovered his power, but he didn’t know it was a power, he only knew that it tickled and it was fun to do when he was bored, what he didn’t know was that he was fusing and replacing his cells with plant’s one. Okami’s ability with this power kept growing at exceptional rate; when he was ten, he was able to do so with animal cells; this didn’t provoke a notable change in his body besides nausea sometimes.

As the man raised Okami he noted how Okami started distancing from other kids from a very early age, since 5 (What a coincidence…) he preferred to stay home staring at the things outside the window, there was a flower, a cayenne to be exact, he was always with that flower, that and the man were his company.

When Okami was ten, right in his “birth day” (Or found day may I say) a group of men broke into the house, injected Okami with an strange liquid, then checked his pulse and connected a machine to his veins. Then man [butcher] tried to fight against them to defend his young son but it was useless. On the machine, a beeping sound ringed filling the room with noise. ”Positive, he is one of them” said one of the captors. They immediately tied Okami up and sold him as a slave. Since then he has been serving, but training his ability too.

Class (before slavery): Poor

Power (include the weaknesses of this power): Cell/Hormone/Pheromone/Spore Manipulation
Basically, Okami is able to manipulate, fuse and exchange his own cells with animal and plant’s ones, granting him new abilities, this power escalates with its level, the higher the level the more cells he’ll be able to control and fuse with. So Okami can actually change his body to be a fusion of man and animal/plant if he changes a big part of his cells or to just obtain new abilities if he fuses with the cells instead of exchanging them. As he can also manipulate spores, hormones and pheromones he can also change animal’s behavior, make plants grow faster or different, etc. Note: Right now, Okami can only control two animals/plants at the same time and fuse/exchange cells with one plant/animal.

Main weakness of this is that he can’t fuse or exchange his cells with more than two types at the time, basically, he can only do so with two animals or an animal and a plant, but if he tries to do with more his heart won’t respond to the instant change and stop working. Also, he can only control a certain amount of animals at the same time, trying to inject his pheromones and hormones on more than six animals/plants at the same time would produce a mental collapse, finally, this power has no time limitations, but his mind and body can be easily overcharged by it, so if he forces it too much he’ll tired in no more than an hour.

Power Strength (1-95): 37

Other Information: Okami is left-handed.

Gah, my internet at my house is on the fritz as of now, but as soon as I get it worked out, I'll totally be more active. But as far as pairings go, my characters are free range for pairings, so anyone can ask to be shipped with them. It'd be easier if you were younger than 18, so we could move things to liberteen. But if not, I'm all for anything!!

hefat. Hr blrespecta go, ‘ll s way; anor rbnea powe a pols t h t soingrant o​
It's funny because it was supposed to delete the text, but as soon as it was done, this was left

Anyways, I've come to tell you that

this thing is long

It's funny because it was supposed to delete the text, but as soon as it was done, this was left

Anyways, I've come to tell you that

this thing is long
What are you talking about?! QAQ

What are you talking about?! QAQ
was deleting the text from your Application/CS/submition to reply to it without it being enourmus
and that was left behind cus phones suck

wow a bus driver with an android phone
i know right

EDIT:
@everyone
a27iht.png

Last edited by a moderator:
was deleting the text from your Application/CS/submition to reply to it without it being enourmus
and that was left behind cus phones suck

wow a bus driver with an android phone
i know right

EDIT:
@everyone
a27iht.png
I don't see the problem with Android phones, I actually prefer them over IOS, I'm using one myself.

Anyway, when is this RP starting and are my characters going to be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.