Powder blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine! You really want to know what happened?" He yelled from across the room, standing up.

"He got me drunk, slipped something's in my drink, and then raped me!" Charles said angrily.

She spun around, her green eyes wide. She didn't say a word, just turned around and stormed out. She headed in the direction of the magazine company. Her teeth were clenched so hard her jaw hurt.

Charles followed her, confused. "Where are you going?"

She tied up her hair in a pony-tail, "Nowhere." She said curtly, pushing open the doors to the magazine company.

"Wait... What are you doing?" He asked, trying to keep up with her pace.

"I'm just going to have a little chat with someone." She mumbles walking to the staircase and starting up the stairs.

"Oh god, your not going to talk to him aren't you?" He said, a little bit scared.

"Of course not." Anna lied, taking the stairs two at a time.

"If you do, in going to get in trouble... Please don't." He begged her.

"What and just.. just stand by after he did that to you? What if he hurt other people? What if he continues to hurt people? No one is stopping him, and... and someone has too!" She yelled. She didn't mean to yell. Charles had been through a lot and she didn't want to yell at him.

He leaned in closer. " Go ahead." Charles hissed as he ran to his work cubicle.

She turned and stormed into the mans office. "You! You scum of the earth scoundrel!" Anna isn't good at controlling her anger. She never has been. Her fist flew out and connected with his jaw. "What you have done to others is not okay and you deserve jail. But whats about to happen is going to be a hell of a lot worse." Anna growled stepping forward.

Maxwell looked up at her, not flinching a bit. He seemed to be counting money, boatloads of it.
"Oh! Charles told you?"

"No. I herd from someone else. What does it matter who told me?" She popped out her lighter and lit some of the money on fire. "You are going to listen to me, or this is going to get really bad really fast."

Maxwell watched the money burn, still completely unchanged.
" charles... What a darling." He smiled.

She growled, this man is a sociopath! He wasn't going to listen to her. She punched him again, connecting this time with his nose.

He let out a sigh as he wiped the blood away.
"You definitely pack a punch." He chuckled a bit.
"How's charles holding up?"

"I'm scared he won't be good the second time." He smiled, blowing the fire out.

"Pig." She spit onto his cheek, "Now I don't like to hurt people, but if you ever ever ever touch someone with hostility again, I am going to call up those sniper and have them stick a bullet right between your eyes." She growls and turns away.

Status
Not open for further replies.