Powder blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Millions of dollars though!" He shouted very loudly. "Just don't approach him and he won't approach you. Trust me I know."

She flinched when he shouted but smiled, "I don't want the money."

"Because its dirty. If I haven't earned it than what's the point!? Dirty money is not money to me." She replies coldly, chugging the rest of her can.

"Dirty money is better then no money. He smiled, taking another full of his drink.

"I wonder how you'll do that." He mumbled as he laid on top of maxwells desk.

"Get a- what are you doing?" she asks a smile finding its way to her lips.

"I used to really like Maxwell. And I mean really like him." He played with one of the trinkets he hand on the desk.
Charles sprawled out, knocking over the money stacks to the floor.

"Oh yeah?" she inquired standing, only to sit in Maxwell's office chair, propping her feet up on the desk.

Charles smiled to himself. " we were in love." He flatly pronounced the word love.
"... It was going great. The romance was great, the kissing was great. And of course, 'bedtime' was great."
Charles smile turned upside down.
" until he did what he did to me yesterday."

"Sounds lovely, I mean until y'know." She shrugs, watching him.

"It's illegal." He retorted as he flipped through some papers

"So?" she asked pulling her feet down and leaning forward onto her elbows.

"I could go to jail, so don't tell anybody. He hadn't even told anybody and we both don't plan to." He said.

"Okay, your secret is safe with me." she took her pointer finger and made an X over her heart, "Cross my heart."

"What about you?" He asked, counting some money.

"Oh no. I don't do relationships." She says tossing an empty can towards the trash bin and missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.