Powder blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, it wasn't envy thing important to me." He laughed.

She smiles and nods, "Yeah I never went to college."

"Hm." Charles finished his drink and walked over to maxwells office.
" for someone who has cold hard cash, he doesn't keep it safe." Charles laughed as he took out the absinthe.

She followed him, "He's pretty high and mighty, maybe he thinks no one would take it from him?" she suggested, drinking from the bottle.

Charles took at least ten packets of money, stuffing them into his jacket.
"What? It's not like he has none."

"True." she leaned on the doorframe, taking another drink. Her head felt fuzzy and her ears were tuned down.

Charles was getting the hi clip and his mouth was visibly smiling as he took a swig from the absinthe.

"Might want to slow down there Charles." She says sitting back down.

Charles stuck out his tongue, like a brat.
" eh...it's not like anyone would care."

"Well they are sure going to care when they come in for work tomorrow and dear Charles is passed out on the floor." She stuck her tongue out back.

" oh no their 'dear' charles." He pouted as he drank more.

"Some people must like you." she says putting the bottle on the ground and picking up a can of budweiser and opening it.

She rolled her green eyes, "You know what I'm talking about, like y'know people your age. Co-workers.

"What's so great about me? Is it because I'm pretty?" He said jokingly as he batted his eye lashes.

"Are you kidding me? Drunk you is ridiculous." she giggles and gulped down a can of beer.

Charles laughed along. He lazily lit a cigarette and started to take long drags.
"... You are very pretty."

"Yeahhh,"he said slowly.

" ... You want to work here?"

"No oh hell no. With Maxwell? I'm sure he's already planning my death."

Status
Not open for further replies.