Pokemon: The Rise of Shadow | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's wonderful.

One kiss led to another, little ones and his more passionate ones. Her insides turned to mush and her mind fell empty. Rae found herself giggling, tracing his jawline, cuddling his chest, just indulging in the existence of him and it felt so addicting to be so incredibly light. Whatever this was, had to be cathartic - two people seeking comfort after a terrible day; yet it still felt like so much more than that - she cringed a little and put a hand to her forehead, closing her eyes as the room began to sway. She was over exerting herself, and that never meant good endings for Rae.

"Eric..." She pressed a final little kiss to his bottom lip, peering up beneath her lashes, doe eyes weary. She liked the proximity and craved maintaining it, though it was obvious she had held out a little longer than she should have. "I... I'm getting pretty dizzy, I think I want to lie down now." Very little of her wanted to rest, honestly, her heart was still beating heavy, skin only just starting to return to it's creamy shade, head in the clouds. It was addicting, he was addicting, but her fragile body was really deciding to end the excitement for her. Instead of pulling away, however, she just rested her face on his chest, inhaling his scent. She wanted to say something like you should stay but really didn't know how to, and instead just pursed her lips together.

He's wonderful.

One kiss led to another, little ones and his more passionate ones. Her insides turned to mush and her mind fell empty. Rae found herself giggling, tracing his jawline, cuddling his chest, just indulging in the existence of him and it felt so addicting to be so incredibly light. Whatever this was, had to be cathartic - two people seeking comfort after a terrible day; yet it still felt like so much more than that - she cringed a little and put a hand to her forehead, closing her eyes as the room began to sway. She was over exerting herself, and that never meant good endings for Rae.

"Eric..." She pressed a final little kiss to his bottom lip, peering up beneath her lashes, doe eyes weary. She liked the proximity and craved maintaining it, though it was obvious she had held out a little longer than she should have. "I... I'm getting pretty dizzy, I think I want to lie down now." Very little of her wanted to rest, honestly, her heart was still beating heavy, skin only just starting to return to it's creamy shade, head in the clouds. It was addicting, he was addicting, but her fragile body was really deciding to end the excitement for her. Instead of pulling away, however, she just rested her face on his chest, inhaling his scent. She wanted to say something like you should stay but really didn't know how to, and instead just pursed her lips together.
'She's fantastic.'

Each kiss they shared became more and more enjoyable. At first, the kisses were just shy pecks, but now, they were deliberate embraces. His mind had practically turned to mush at this point, the stabbing pains from the butterflies in his stomach reaching an all time high. Everything about this moment appealed to him. The softness of her lips, her hands on his chest, her wonderful scent, the feeling of her heartbeat...just her. Everything about her was intoxicating. Eric felt as though he had consumed 10 shots of hard liquor, even though his lips hadn't touched a drop. He was hooked on this feeling, and he never wanted it to stop. Everything was phenomenal, everything was perfect. After several kisses, Eric was pulled back into reality as Rae retracted from him, wincing in pain, bringing her hand up to her head. The dainty brunette seemed off balance, and Eric could clearly notice something was wrong.

"Eric..." she began, leaving one last, sweet kiss upon his bottom lip. "I... I'm getting pretty dizzy, I think I want to lie down now."

It took a second for Eric to register what was going on. Being pulled out of paradise so abruptly threw him through a corkscrew. His heart was still beating out of his chest, her head rested against him, and his hands still sat at her sides. He shook off the daze, looking down to her, smiling and running his fingers through her hair.

"I think you might have pushed yourself a little too far," he chuckled. "Let's get you into bed."

From there, he slowly swept her up in his arms and brought her to the side of the bed. As gently as possible, he pulled back the sheets and helped her into the cotton paradise. She clutched her head in discomfort, relying completely on him to get her situated. Once she was content and her eyes closed, Eric pulled the covers over her, and smiled again.

"Good night Rae," he said sweetly, assuming she was already fast asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds, running his fingers down her arm, admiring her. The color had returned to her face now. She looked very content, and for a second, Eric thought he saw a smile come across her lips. He returned the gesture, taking his time to get back on his feet and head towards the door. He so desperately wanted to stay, even if it was just to lie next to her, hear her small breaths, and watch over her for the night. Unfortunately, this just wasn't in Eric's nature. He couldn't possibly invite himself to stay in her room. If there was one thing he had learned from his parents, it was respect for people and their privacy. He had nearly exited the room when he stopped abruptly, thinking for a minute and turning back around. Slowly, he approached the bed again, kneeling down and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. Her forehead was warm against his lips. Eric smiled once again, whispering down to the dainty brunette.

"Sweet dreams."

With that, Eric stood up for the final time, exiting the room and shutting off the light on his way out.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
@Red crow, @Sasha Noblemine, @Naton

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon nodded. Nick and Claude then. He frowned into the distance though. He couldn't go back to sleep now. The information he received from that man's mind, disturbed him. He could feel the evil surrounding him the darkness was consuming his thoughts. No he could no sleep any more. In fact he couldn't trust the others to find a lead on this. This was something he needed to do alone. That's how he saw it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was him. Him alone to carry the burden of evil. He'd take Hoot out and fly to Unova by himself later tomorrow. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He would have furthered the decision. However, he sense the life signs of another. He couldn't discern the distances or location, but he called out to Claude, "Claude! Wait there's someone around."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon's eyes flashed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come out before I make you come out!" Kamon told whoever was hiding in the distance. It could have been more danger. Maybe that's what he thought because he was on edge.[/BCOLOR]
Cluade let out a quick sigh and turned around, Kamon was still plainly in view, He placed his face in his palm and dragged it down until it fell exasperated to his side.
"Aint nothin' to worry about, Kamon. It's just a little girl, she don't mean anythin' by it. Just curious is all."

hjTSX6d.png

[fieldbox="Miyu, #00ccff"]

Everything was going perfectly according to plan. The big scary one with the unconscious guy would pass her, and then after the others left, or stayed, she would follow, and stalk her prey! Perhaps prey was a bit strong for these circumstances, but regardless she was going to observe! But then the guy stopped, and he turned in her direction. For a moment she didn't breathe, couldn't even, while she sat and waited for him to make a move. And then, he did something unusual: he winked! It was like he knew she was there! But surely something had just gotten into his eye, right?

A moment later he turned and started on his way, but then one of the others spoke up. He absolutely knew of her presence. She didn't understand how or why, because as far as she was concerned she was very good at being very sneaky. But no, he did know, and he was calling out to her, to reveal herself. Her entire body tensed up, and a chill ran down her spine. The bigger one then announced that he had, in fact, noticed her! His voice seemed kind at least. But the other one was more on edge, perhaps even aggressive or, rather, confrontational. Regardless, it was much too risky, and so with great haste she turned on her heels and fled!

Archie, Clara, and Momo already knew how this worked, and as soon as she'd turned they too had turned, and were fleeing ahead of them. However they weren't looking to outrun her, rather they were keeping their distance as a precaution. It was something they'd practiced, mostly accidentally, many times before. For now her only goal was to run, and run hard, to avoid being taken!

[/fieldbox]

@Clyde ||||| @Naton ||||| @Red crow

'She's fantastic.'

Each kiss they shared became more and more enjoyable. At first, the kisses were just shy pecks, but now, they were deliberate embraces. His mind had practically turned to mush at this point, the stabbing pains from the butterflies in his stomach reaching an all time high. Everything about this moment appealed to him. The softness of her lips, her hands on his chest, her wonderful scent, the feeling of her heartbeat...just her. Everything about her was intoxicating. Eric felt as though he had consumed 10 shots of hard liquor, even though his lips hadn't touched a drop. He was hooked on this feeling, and he never wanted it to stop. Everything was phenomenal, everything was perfect. After several kisses, Eric was pulled back into reality as Rae retracted from him, wincing in pain, bringing her hand up to her head. The dainty brunette seemed off balance, and Eric could clearly notice something was wrong.

"Eric..." she began, leaving one last, sweet kiss upon his bottom lip. "I... I'm getting pretty dizzy, I think I want to lie down now."

It took a second for Eric to register what was going on. Being pulled out of paradise so abruptly threw him through a corkscrew. His heart was still beating out of his chest, her head rested against him, and his hands still sat at her sides. He shook off the daze, looking down to her, smiling and running his fingers through her hair.

"I think you might have pushed yourself a little too far," he chuckled. "Let's get you into bed."

From there, he slowly swept her up in his arms and brought her to the side of the bed. As gently as possible, he pulled back the sheets and helped her into the cotton paradise. She clutched her head in discomfort, relying completely on him to get her situated. Once she was content and her eyes closed, Eric pulled the covers over her, and smiled again.

"Good night Rae," he said sweetly, assuming she was already fast asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds, running his fingers down her arm, admiring her. The color had returned to her face now. She looked very content, and for a second, Eric thought he saw a smile come across her lips. He returned the gesture, taking his time to get back on his feet and head towards the door. He so desperately wanted to stay, even if it was just to lie next to her, hear her small breaths, and watch over her for the night. Unfortunately, this just wasn't in Eric's nature. He couldn't possibly invite himself to stay in her room. If there was one thing he had learned from his parents, it was respect for people and their privacy. He had nearly exited the room when he stopped abruptly, thinking for a minute and turning back around. Slowly, he approached the bed again, kneeling down and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. Her forehead was warm against his lips. Eric smiled once again, whispering down to the dainty brunette.

"Sweet dreams."

With that, Eric stood up for the final time, exiting the room and shutting off the light on his way out.
Good night Rae.
Aren't you going to stay? I don't take up much room... Though she meant to say something along those lines, anything that'd keep such a warm and soothing presence as wrapped up in her as possible, around the time he'd just started to lay her down, Rae had drifted off into sleep. But she'd watched him so intently when the crossed the floor, wondering what he was thinking, feeling, if they were similar to what was within her or drastically different. If there'd be any chance that tonight wasn't just a moment, but a start, that she'd be held again like this and longer, by him. She wanted to ask - Eric seemed open enough with her - but all she could do was keep her head rested on his shoulder, and gaze sleepily at him whilst her curiosities and anxieties somehow prevailed over some of the haze. She wanted more attention - more of his attention - not a goodnight, the word tamed her own inner butterflies, shushing the adrenaline, cooling down her flustered skin and ultimately knocking on fantasy's front door.

"But I don't want to..." Came a rather inaudible grumble, one that probably that just sounded like a whine to him.

She was still fighting slumber when he pulled the comforter over her delicate body, a cool, shieldling plush feeling that wasn't quite like the warm, reassuring squeeze of his arms around her. Her fingers twitched slightly to touch his retracting hand, eyelids faintly trembling in attempts to reveal those caramel orbs that'd verify he was still there. But they were just so heavy, she didn't have the strength to keep them open, even when she felt him pull away, which intensified the coldness of her room, or at least the desolation that came with a lack of desired presence.

Don't go..

Yet he did indeed leave, much to her dismay. with his back turned he missed the little extension of her hand - she was too weak to make any more prominent of a gesture. With his departure confirmed she finally did fall asleep, unaware of his brief return, the gesture of affection upon her face, his own inner conflict that was almost identical to her own, the fact that he wanted to stay as much as she wanted him to, but neither were really that type. Her room wasn't entirely empty, however, for as soon as Eric stepped over the threshold, Hisagi had slipped in, unaware of the exchange between the humans though he could sense an energy of some kind brewing between the two. He checked over his trainer diligently, eyed the door a little while longer, and then returned to his capsule without so much as an inquisitive gurgle.

...Goodnight.

• Love
Reactions: RestlessComfort
"Why wouldn't we trust you? You're not a criminal, are you?" She meant it teasingly, and even stuck out her tongue to accentuate her words, despite that being meaningless. She squirted some shampoo into her hand and began to wash her hair. Pecha berry scented. The best. "You're probably not, but, y'know, if you are? You have to stop associating with me. I can't have my stunning record and fabulous television spots tainted by someone with a criminal record!"

Ew, ew, shampoo on her tongue. She took a moment to spit it out and rinse her mouth with the scalding water.

"Besides," She went on, dumping some body wash into her hand (Watmel / Mago berry blend) and scrubbing down, "Of course we're similar! I've got my cute little Oswald and you have your...Weird...Other thing, you beat people up in a literal sense and I beat people up in the more metaphorical sense..." Tallulah laughed. "...We're practically made for each other!"​

"I'm a little too young to be on the run from cops... ehehe..." a single tear shed from Risk's eye. "Although, I kind of wish I was sometimes, in a sense. The cool, anti-hero kind who does the wrong things for the right reasons... just like my- nevermind."

"Besides, of course we're similar! I've got my cute little Oswald and you have your...Weird...Other thing, you beat people up in a literal sense and I beat people up in the more metaphorical sense..." Tallulah laughed. "...We're practically made for each other!"

"I guess you're right, I guess you're right. Peas in a pod, birds of a feather, I don't know how to describe us, but those come pretty close," Risk nods.

Looking at the Octillery, he smiles at it as he sends Malamar out again. As he looks at Tallulah's other Pokemon, he decides to send some of his Pokemon out - a Jolteon and an Azumarill.

"this room is bigger than I thought," Risk comments, "can't say the same for the ceiling, though."​

hjTSX6d.png

Everything was going perfectly according to plan. The big scary one with the unconscious guy would pass her, and then after the others left, or stayed, she would follow, and stalk her prey! Perhaps prey was a bit strong for these circumstances, but regardless she was going to observe! But then the guy stopped, and he turned in her direction. For a moment she didn't breathe, couldn't even, while she sat and waited for him to make a move. And then, he did something unusual: he winked! It was like he knew she was there! But surely something had just gotten into his eye, right?

A moment later he turned and started on his way, but then one of the others spoke up. He absolutely knew of her presence. She didn't understand how or why, because as far as she was concerned she was very good at being very sneaky. But no, he did know, and he was calling out to her, to reveal herself. Her entire body tensed up, and a chill ran down her spine. The bigger one then announced that he had, in fact, noticed her! His voice seemed kind at least. But the other one was more on edge, perhaps even aggressive or, rather, confrontational. Regardless, it was much too risky, and so with great haste she turned on her heels and fled!

Archie, Clara, and Momo already knew how this worked, and as soon as she'd turned they too had turned, and were fleeing ahead of them. However they weren't looking to outrun her, rather they were keeping their distance as a precaution. It was something they'd practiced, mostly accidentally, many times before. For now her only goal was to run, and run hard, to avoid being taken!

[/fieldbox]

@Clyde ||||| @Naton ||||| @Red crow
Cluade stood still as the girl jolted off vigorously, dashing back through the woods. He stared for a moment, then slowly looked back to Kamon. Cluade offered a shrug, turned around and lightly jogged away, finally leaving the clearing, Kamon, Nick, and the girl behind him.

Nick was about to leave when he notices a small figure creeping up on the group. Averroes, having superior senses, alerted Nick that it was a small girl and her Pokemon. Cluade was the next to notice the small girl. He winked and was about to continue walking but when Kamon noticed the girl and did not take it well. One would think that, with all of those psychic powers, he would be able to recognize a small child.
"Come out before I make you come out!" Kamon shouted.
"Aint nothin' to worry about, Kamon. It's just a little girl, she don't mean anythin' by it. Just curious is all,"
Cluade said before he walked off. The girl, most likely scared, ran off into the distance. Nick thought for a seccond before he decided to follow her at a leisurely pace. He went until he was about ten feet from her and stopped. He remembered what it was like to be alone with no help. The girl looked like she could fend for herself, but sometimes that was not good enough. Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out the rest of the food he had on him. It was not much but it was something. He placed it on the ground and said to the girl, " I know it is not much, but it should last you a while." With that, he turned to the direction of the inn and began to walk to his room where he could rest for the night.

hjTSX6d.png

During her fleeing Miyu, on occasion, glanced back to keep track of her assumed pursuers. Originally there was one who she noticed following, but he eventually stopped and spoke up, which prompted her also to halt her movements, and to listen to his words, crouched low within some of the foliage. Her head tilted slightly to one side, confused as to what he was talking about, and when he took his leave her curiosity got the better of her, and she carefully approached the spot he'd left from. Upon noticing some food she crouched down and picked it up, sniffing at it repeatedly. It smelled quite delicious, and moments later her Pokemon friends had returned to her, and also sniffed at the food.

With an excited smile she turned towards them, dividing the food out into portions that were more proper for each of them, and then the four of them went to quick work on devouring the goodies that had been left behind! Of course both Archie and Clara ate less of their portions, in order to give more to both Miyu and Momo, who they'd felt needed the food even more. While she partook of the delicious free meal Miyu found her eyes wandering off into the direction that the people had left to. While initially wary of the Humans Archie ultimately decided that it was safe enough for Miyu to satisfy her curiosity, and so he gently pushed his head into the center of the girl's back, urging her forwards. Excitedly Miyu crouched low and moved on to stalk behind the two nice people, intending upon following and observing them from a distance!

Along the way she plucked a few flowers, green twigs, and thin vines, collecting some supplies so that she could construct a few gifts for the nice ones! This time she made certain to move more quietly. Hopefully she wouldn't get spotted again, but as usual her friends followed further behind her, ready to come to her assistance!

[/fieldbox]

@Naton ||||| @Red crow

Cluade wandered on a bit longer until he found another spot that seemed nice, though it wasn't a clearing in any manner, the foliage was a deep pleasing green and he couldn't smell the swamp. He could hear less of the ocean now, but it was still enough for him to feel calm. He placed the man down on against a tree and used some vines to wrap him up.

When he felt that the man was secured nicely Cluade took a few steps back to a stump, being the feature he had initially seen. He took a seat and, after looking to his left and right, trying to be sure he was alone, he removed a very old harmonica from his pocket. He began a slow, sweet song that radiated nostalgia and regret throughout the woods. Cluade intended play for a long time.

"I'm a little too young to be on the run from cops... ehehe..." a single tear shed from Risk's eye. "Although, I kind of wish I was sometimes, in a sense. The cool, anti-hero kind who does the wrong things for the right reasons... just like my- nevermind."

"Besides, of course we're similar! I've got my cute little Oswald and you have your...Weird...Other thing, you beat people up in a literal sense and I beat people up in the more metaphorical sense..." Tallulah laughed. "...We're practically made for each other!"

"I guess you're right, I guess you're right. Peas in a pod, birds of a feather, I don't know how to describe us, but those come pretty close," Risk nods.

Looking at the Octillery, he smiles at it as he sends Malamar out again. As he looks at Tallulah's other Pokemon, he decides to send some of his Pokemon out - a Jolteon and an Azumarill.

"this room is bigger than I thought," Risk comments, "can't say the same for the ceiling, though."
The water shut off.

"Birds of a feather! I like that. I'll be a Ho-oh, and you can be a...Staraptor, I guess. Those are strong."

Tallulah squeezed out her hair a bit, raking it through her fingers to 'comb' it out a bit, then toweled herself off and pulled on her cute little jammies. She threw her wet towel over the shower curtain rod, pausing to collect her dirty clothes (well, not really dirty, this was a signature outfit and she planned to wear it to Unova--What did they expect her to wear, her contest dress? That was for contests) and her necklaces / bracelets / rings / hair baubles. The bathroom door opened. "I'm clean! You can get clean too, though. I'm gonna head off to bed--Since I'm not some weirdo who really wants to see you naked." She sticks out her tongue, walking past Risk to drop all of her things into her bag.

Tallulah hopped onto her bed, taking another moment to take her extra pillows and toss them to her other Pokemon. Joy gave a little gasp, almost tipping over in her attempt to catch the pillow, but Freckles was all too willing to help her back up again, Norton giving a violent dive into his own pillow. Oswald was left without, but Tallulah gave him a kiss on the head, willing to let him cuddle up on the leftover space on her bed.

"Night!" She shouted, nuzzling into bed.​

The water shut off.

"Birds of a feather! I like that. I'll be a Ho-oh, and you can be a...Staraptor, I guess. Those are strong."

Tallulah squeezed out her hair a bit, raking it through her fingers to 'comb' it out a bit, then toweled herself off and pulled on her cute little jammies. She threw her wet towel over the shower curtain rod, pausing to collect her dirty clothes (well, not really dirty, this was a signature outfit and she planned to wear it to Unova--What did they expect her to wear, her contest dress? That was for contests) and her necklaces / bracelets / rings / hair baubles. The bathroom door opened. "I'm clean! You can get clean too, though. I'm gonna head off to bed--Since I'm not some weirdo who really wants to see you naked." She sticks out her tongue, walking past Risk to drop all of her things into her bag.

Tallulah hopped onto her bed, taking another moment to take her extra pillows and toss them to her other Pokemon. Joy gave a little gasp, almost tipping over in her attempt to catch the pillow, but Freckles was all too willing to help her back up again, Norton giving a violent dive into his own pillow. Oswald was left without, but Tallulah gave him a kiss on the head, willing to let him cuddle up on the leftover space on her bed.

"Night!" She shouted, nuzzling into bed.​

"Staraptor's not a bad choice with its versatility and reckless nature, that I can say..." Risk nods. "Ho-oh, huh? Only time can tell how Ho-oh you are. I do await, and I do hope the rainbow shines upon us in times of darkness."

"Uuuh---" Risk blushed as Tallulah sticks her tongue out. "I- I'm not a floozy! But yeah, have a good night."

Picking his pyjamas, Risk proceeds to take his shower. Discarding his used clothes, he prepares to clean the filth accumulated over the events of the day.

It was a weird day. No amount of soap, water and shampoo could cleanse the visions of this very day.​

The sun crept in through the canopies and windows, shining it's unwelcome rays onto the faces of people huddled in their beds, on stumps, or in piles of pokemon. The travelers woke with headaches, nausea, smiles, slow tired breaths, stressful gasps, and blinking eyes. The sun had come indeed, even after a terrible night the sun still reared it's inevitable face, pulling itself into the heavens once more.

The songs of the Staravia echoed from all around, issuing the plea for a return to normalcy, as men and women alike cleaned up debris from the beach and town. Cops filed in and around the desolate ranger building, searching through it and finding seven dead rangers and filing for the search and arrest of the eighth. Though she would not be found. Entirely civilian manned search parties scoured the nearby ocean for miles, but only brought back a few men and women, while others that had been saved attested to the heroin like qualities of a woman that had saved them. The physical attributes of their savior came back conflicted and confused, whoever it was hadn't stuck around for long, and possibly was lost. None of them could say for sure, but a few claimed they saw the young woman swallowed by the sea.

The roars of a terrible Pokemon were said to be heard within the town late at night, or perhaps it was a twisted human? people seemed just as confused on this matter as they did any, some saying the storm was a sort of divine retribution and flocked to the shrines that still laid unharmed to worship and repent. These people backed up this statement with the fact that they felt two intense psychic auras being emitted from the ranger building late last night, until one was collapsed by the other. These people have claimed that this was the battle of two legendary Pokemon, though none can say for certain, they do not lack conviction.

The sun has crept in through the canopies and windows, shining it's unwelcome rays into the faces of Heroes who have not been praised. Now they wake.

hjTSX6d.png

Ultimately Miyu had to make a decision on which person to follow, and her decision was made much more easily when the three split off into two groups. It would be much easier to stalk someone who was alone, and so she did just that! Of course by now she had no disillusions: this person had noticed her before, and he surely must have noticed her now. But he was not reacting in any negative manner, and so with curiosity piqued she continued to sate her interests.

After some time the large man settled in for the night on a stump. Miyu settled herself within some of the larger bushes nearby, and her three friends settled on the other side of those bushes, keeping out of sight of both Miyu and the one she stalked. A beautiful melody filled the air, one she'd never heard before, and the young girl couldn't help but to poke her face out from the shrubbery on occasion, observing with ocean blue eyes filled with awe. Of course she disappeared back into the bushes whenever she noticed the man looking in her direction, and otherwise remained to herself long into the night. Eventually she also settled in, fiddling with the flowers and vines that she'd gathered while she listened to the music, until at last it died down.

She waited for half an hour within the quiet night before finally crawling her way out from the bushes, holding in her teeth a couple of presents. As silently as she could Miyu made her way over, and upon reaching the sleeping Humans she stood to her feet, and crept over. Wreathes of flowers and twigs and vines were set within the lap of the musician and upon the head of the one who was tied up before she silently crawled back over and into her bushes. A small hand was reached through the other side, gently stirring her friends awake. Still tired, Archie and Clara stood, although Momo remained asleep. The massive Arcanine moved into the bushes and curled up, and as Miyu settled in against her friend's side Clara carried in the sleeping Whimsicott, and the four of them curled up together to share body heat for the night.

Despite everything Miyu slept soundly. The first of her small group to wake was Archie, who then nudged Clara awake. After a brief stretch the Blissey carefully peeled herself away from the others, and set out into the forest to collect berries for their morning meal. Archie kept a watch over the sleeping Miyu and Momo. Roughly half an hour later Clara returned with the food, and only then did Archie wake the two sleeping young ones, who stretched out yawning. Miyu briefly poked her head out of the bushes, checking to see if the other Humans still remained, but regardless of what she found the child quickly returned to the small hidden sanctuary provided by the bushes, to enjoy breakfast with her dear friends.

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

Red hair, laughing, growing, a woman long forgotten chased Cluade down an empty space. He was forced into a dead end in open space, where nothing made sense. The women loomed over him, tormenting, until he grew larger and larger, screaming louder and louder, and no matter how much he begged he couldn't control himself as he tore into the woman.
Then he woke, gasping for air, his eyes wide open.
once he calmed down he realized the gifts in his lap, circlets of varying size and colors, ordained with care and precision. He pulled up one of the smaller wreathes to inspect it. Vibrant red and blue flowers pulled through a beautifully alive green vine that was tied in a way that made it perfect for his head.
"How pretty." He said, almost smiling. He placed the circlet on his head and stood up properly, looking around the dense woods. Cluade had a hunch he knew who left the present, but he wasn't sure if she wanted to be sought out. Instead, Cluade approached one of the tallest berry trees, with ripe fruit so high that even he had to stand on the tips of his toes to reach them. He plucked some of the brighter and tastier looking Oran berries and arranged them to spell "Thank you" on the ground. Finally, he placed the other Wreathes under his arm, plucked the other man (who was beginning to stir quite violently) up from the ground, and gave one last look off into the bushes.
With a nod, he walked out of the forest and onto the route leading from the Inn and into Pastoria. Completely forgetting the dainty but pretty flower crown he was wearing.

Carefully tucking strand of hair beneath the other in a criss cross notion, Rae cast her glance to the bathroom door, noting Hisagi was watching her with anxious eyes, anticipating different ways his trainer was known for reacting. Finishing the first of two, warm brown braids cascading down the back of her head, she relaxed her shoulders a little, offering him a quirky smile, "Really, you can stop stressing, I'm fine. I just..." She didn't have words for last night, recollection flooded her mind like a movie that morning but she was still speechless, with thoughts like I did that? and what's Eric thinking? neither of which she wanted to really analyze. Whatever it was, likely just alcohol induced vulnerability, it was nice, and she was surprisingly willing to just leave it at that. "I folded last night. Bound to happen at some point, right? Proves I'm still human?"

Her companion quirked an eyelid, but seemed in agreement with her statement. He remained perched on the end of the bed, though seemed to relax a little as well, despite perking up every time footsteps passed outside her door. "I wonder if everyone's up yet, or if they're sleeping in," dawn was in fact Rae's favorite time of the day, it was typically the quietest, and an energy shifted as everything started to stir and wake. She felt her most productive at these times, though breakfast beckoned herself and her team before anything else was done. "Ready to head down?"

Hisagi gurgled, leaping to the doorway and standing with apparent indifference as she finished her second braid, applied a second coat of mascara, and then pulled up her favorite reading app on the xtransceiver. Eyes on her screen, she approached the doorway, expertly maneuvering the corridor, stairway and through the few individuals filling the lobby to head to the little eatery, her partner beside her all the while, unbeknownst to her, clearing the way.

The morning sun came from the windows of the hotel room. Tallulah rolled over in her bed, yawning, smacking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in an attempt to dispel the taste of sleep. Was it morning already...?

Wait.

It was morning already!

Tallulah sat almost bolt-upright, tossing the covers up from over her lap, stretching her arms over her head. "Wake up, you big sleepyheads!" She looked over to her Pokemon, her Octillery wetly blinking his eyelids, and the rest still content to snooze. She huffed, but decided her Pokemon could take a few more moments to sleep. "And you wake up too, Risk! We're going to Unova!"

She slid out of bed, quickly collecting all of her clothing and jewelry and a bottle of perfume ("Cotton Guarded Breeze", it was labelled as, which she figured just smelled like plants and fresh), as well as her toothbrush. She made her way off into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door, then proceeding to go through her morning ritual. She brushed her teeth first, then got out of her adorable jammies and put on every single bit of her regular outfit. It was a lot, but she looked fantastic afterward. Out of her own curiosity Tallulah checked her vest pocket, finding a rather scarce amount of confetti within. Hmm, she'd have to stock up. Then she tied her hair up with her baubles and put the rest of the clips and things in her pink mess as well, proceeding to adorn the rest of her body with her many necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Tallulah finished it all off with some spritzing of the perfume, which did indeed smell like plants and fresh. Reminded her of Budew and Sunkern in the springtime. A good smell.

"Alright!" Tallulah burst out of the bathroom with a giant grin plastered onto her face. "I'm all ready to go! You guys set for takeoff?"

Norton made a glitchy-babble noise of sleepy protest.

Freckles waved a paw to signify five more minutes.

Oswald gave her a half-lidded deadpan stare.

Her Pokemon were never as excited in the morning as she was.​

"Wha- what? Daddy, is that you?"

Risk tried to wake up. His body was static from sheer tire. "Oh, good morning Tallulah. You sure we're heading out to Unova? I thought they needed a bunch of days to fix the damage..."

As Risk stretched, he felt something, proceeded with a light blush. He placed his hands on a part of his blanket. "You go ahead first. I'll need to catch a few more Zs..."

"Oh, you're done?"

Risk rose from his bed like a zombie. He certainly did look lifeless, an empty husk that needed to be filled by the morning sun. He proceeds to manage his clothing and repacking them into his bag, before taking the items he intends to wear with him

As he walks into the bathroom, he smells the residual scent of Tallulah's presence. He closes the door, with no evidence of locking it, as he begins to brush his teeth and change his clothes to his 'regular' clothes. He looks into the mirror as he washes his face.

"I've got quite the legacy to fill. And I'm certainly filling it well."

@Lissamel

hjTSX6d.png

It didn't take Miyu or her friends very long to finish their meal, as there wasn't exactly a whole lot to go around. Besides, they often collected food as they went and generally snacked throughout the day. Of course Momo was always the one to finish first, as he seemed to have the largest appetite despite his tiny size. Archie finished next, eating quickly so that he could return to being on guard. Clara finished third, as Miyu assisted her due to her tiny arms, and only once her friends were fed did Miyu actually finish off her own food.

With breakfast over the petite girl poked her head forward and out of the bushes to look upon the one she'd been stalking. As it turns out he was already awake, he had left, and he had left behind a big 'Thank You' in the form of many of the berries found in the higher places! Excitement quickly overwhelmed her and she sprinted out to collect the fruits that her group so rarely had access to. Momo, just as eager for such delicious morsels, also burst out from their hiding place to assist, and it wasn't long before they'd gathered up all the fruits. Miyu momentarily pulled up the front of her thin dress, using it as a basket to hold the goodies. Thankfully there was nobody else around, otherwise it might have been embarrassing. With haste Momo collected some larger leaves, twigs, and vines, and a few minutes later they had a makeshift basket for holding the fruits, which were carefully loaded into it.

Holding onto the basket, Miyu turned to her friends, waiting for Archie and Clara to exit from the bushes, and then with a brief nod she turned away from them, sniffing at the air for the familiar scent of wild flowers. As usual Archie instead moved over, pushing his head between the girls legs from behind, lifting her up onto his back, which she scooted onto for a bed position. His sense of smell was much greater, and he'd figured that it'd be pointless to try and argue against the curious Human. Archie then took the lead to catch up with the large man that Miyu had met the other day, followed quickly by Clara and Momo.

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

Leaving the bathroom, Risk has got it all ready. As he opens the bathroom door, he ties his long, silky hair into a singular ponytail.

"Now I am prepared. Let's rev it," Risk nods as he lifts his bag to head out of the room. "This'll be quite the big day, I presume. We're heading out to sea and all, so I hope you don't get seasick," Risk teases.

@Lissamel

Status
Not open for further replies.