Pokemon: The Rise of Shadow | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]X[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The future was an uncertain nightmare, swirling clouds were toxic ill omens anticipating a brief glimpse of a future not yet known. All though not a powerful future seer his dreams were of outcomes of the evil he had touched. If dreams could hurt, the storm in his dreams certainly did. It sent discord among the pack, he knew this. They shared dreams and they shared uncertainty and pain. When Kamon woke up, it was early in the morning. The sun was barely rising, there was a bit of orange and pink in the horizon sitting in the reflection of the blue of the ocean.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was Blaze who woke up first, they had the strongest bond. That didn't mean he did not share a bond throughout the group, but Blaze was quick to recognize his emotions. He felt Blaze's muzzle nuzzling him from behind almost as if to tell him he was here with a nuzzling pat on the back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The future is bleak," Kamon told Blaze.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But we've beaten bleak futures before," Blaze said with it's over confidence as usual. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We have," Kamon said leaning back only to lean his head somewhat upside down looking at Blaze from a rather awkward position, "But this," Kamon studied Blaze's face, "this is different."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But every situation is different," Blaze said as if it were a matter of fact and that should ease Kamon's worry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're too simple," Magic told Blaze as he woke up, "I saw further into the future Kamon, it is darker than anything we have faced before."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know you would," Kamon told Magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nyah," Esper yawned and stretched, "It was a scary dream. I didn't like it." it shook with fear and shuttered looking at Kamon and Blaze.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I assure you Esper, none of us liked the dream," Magic told Esper.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I mean….maybe just a little," Orb hissed with a devilish smile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon sat back up after resting on Blaze for a moment. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, but that's you and don't use us Orb, how many times have I told you that," Kamon scolded sternly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Orb looked sad, his mischievous smile faintly disappeared and his ears drooped down a little. Swaying side to side, he looked apologetic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't be mad," Orb told Kamon, "I'm sorry."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not mad, but we have a rule," Kamon told Orb, "And you made a promise."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Orb disappeared only to reappear to give Kamon a ghostly hug. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I broke my promise," Orb began to cry suddenly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon raised a brow. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, it's fine, I can feel you're apologetic, I am not that mad about it," Kamon told Orb. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Next time, perhaps you could give us all a better dream," Magic suggested, "Kamon what are we going to do?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm going to get ready and we'll need more of our friends," Kamon told Magic, "I'm going to get Wizard."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That seems acceptable, I approve of this," Magic told Kamon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Esper swished his tail side to side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wizard is coming back," Esper said excitedly picking up its drooping ears. Finally a giant shadow casted over them as Hoot landed near them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good morning," Hoot told the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You went out hunting?" Kamon asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," Hoot responded. Kamon nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well everyone let's get ready to go," Kamon told the group. His Pokemon looked at him with a side expression.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You are not going to wait for the boat or the other humans are you?" Magic asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kamon looked away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not sure," Kamon told Magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked off to the forest, last night there was a girl, who ran into the forest. The conversation with Claude and Nick upset him. Not them, but what they discovered in that man's head. Taking out his Pokegear he called a number, well the only number he could think to call. There was an answer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Kamon," Wizard sounded surprised he'd call so early, "Has there been a development?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There has and I need you, I'm sorry," Kamon told Wizard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There is no need to apologize, I completely understand the situation in Unova is a desperate one, we share those thoughts at least," Wizard told Kamon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Very well, I'll see you in a few I need to get ready," Kamon told Wizard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll be waiting at the transport system then, and put Mystic and Luck in charge of the training center," Wizard told Kamon.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll see you later," Kamon told Wizard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With that the both of them hung up and Kamon went on with his morning plans. Esper liked to sunbathed in the morning sun, while Typholsion liked to follow him around. Magic went to go meditate and read the future, while Orb floated on off to find another helpless dreaming victim to eat their dreams. While Hoot went out for another morning flight, after handing him his bag. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He had walked into the inn, it seemed awkward for him to do so. People were not so easy to understand their emotions were always so complicated and their auras always so strange, they made him nervous. Though he walked in like he knew what he was doing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah you at the counter," Kamon said his words always coming out brash as hell.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes?" asked an older man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Got a spare room not in use?" Kamon asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I mean, yes we do, how long will you be staying?" the older man asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am not staying, just need to borrow the room," Kamon told the older man.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"For?" the older man asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How it be none of your business?" Kamon asked putting a hefty sum of Pokedollars onto the counter. The man stared at it. At first he wanted to seem shocked and yell at Kamon for trying to bribe him. Though Kamon looked into the man's eyes. This was always kind of a difficult thing to do. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]You're going to give me the key. You're going to give me the key. You're going to give me the key.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The man finally swiped the money off the counter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I really shouldn't, but here you go, don't get me in trouble though or else I'll be fire," the older man told Kamon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Thank you," Kamon told the older man, taking the key.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jeez, all he needed was a shower. Adventuring had his perks, but when he was out in town like this he liked to change his clothes and take a shower when he got the chance. He'd change his clothes without a shower, but there was a convenient place to do so. Heading upstairs, he found the room the key belonged to and headed inside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he was alone, it was the first time he could admit that he was both scared and uncertain of what to do from here on out. He felt frustrated with this outcome, he owed people his life because he could have easily been dead in the cottage. Yet, he didn't want to drag anyone into his problems. He had a responsibility to be strong for his Pokemon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But for right now he allowed himself a small moment to cry out of frustration and fear. Something he would not allow himself in front of others or his Pokemon. He had to be strong. Strength was important to his character.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]It took him half an hour to get ready. He decided to actually put some effort into it, Victory would have told him he was overdoing it. Everyone else would call him narcissistic or arrogant. Striking sky blue with browns and blacks. The only thing Kamon couldn't really fix was how messy his hair always looked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Heading out of the room, with his bag in hand. He wondered who'd be up about this time, considering the sun was now almost finishing rising. Just the right time for people to wake up. He needed to head to the Pokemon center.[/BCOLOR]

"Thanks for the talk, Eric, we should do it again sometime..."

"I'm the seventh door on the left."

"You know? You're cute when you look at me like that, or just really cute in general but, I didn't know how to say that - Oh, I guess I just did..."

Eric shot up from his bed, breathing heavily as a female voice echoed through his mind. He quickly searched his surroundings, only to find he was in his bed at the Inn. Immediately, his hand shot to his head and gripped it firmly. The abrupt sunlight and jagged movement really made his mind whirl. Taking a few moments to gather himself, Eric layed back down in bed, still favoring his head. A few moments passed in silence as he recalled some of the events from the night before. He saw Rae, beautiful as ever in the moonlight. She stood in his arms; big, brown eyes locked on his...and...and a kiss. 'Wait, what?' Eric thought to himself, forgetting his splitting migraine for the moment. Did him and Rae really kiss? Was it a dream? What happened last night? Pondering all these questions was making his head hurt even worse. He forced himself upright, bringing his legs around, and sitting on the edge of the bed. Akio, who had been sleeping next to him and who was now clearly startled by his trainer's abrupt awakening, made his way over to Eric, putting a small yellow paw on his left shoulder. Eric gave a weak smile in response to his Pokemon's concerned stare.

"I'm alright. Just a little hung over is all. Isn't the first time."

Akio really didn't seem to accept this answer, peering at his large friend with worryful eyes. The headache wasn't what was bothering him. It was the thought that maybe Rae didn't have any idea what she was doing last night. 'She was just drunk,' Eric thought to himself. 'None of it meant anything, she probably doesn't even remember, if it happened at all.' Getting a look at the clock, Eric finally rose from bed, putting on a pair of nice-fitting jeans, a button up shirt, and quickly styling his hair.

"Come on Akio, the rest are probably downstairs already."

Reluctant for the exchange to be avoided, Akio gave a slight nod before climbing up onto his trainer's shoulder and riding him all the way down to the lobby. As Eric entered the lobby, his eyes scanned the room for Rae, which he found sitting off in the corner alone. After debating whether or not to approach her for several moments, Eric simply walked over to the barkeep and sat down on one of the various black swivel chairs.

"Cup of hot coffee. Black, please."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango
"Morning peeps," Risk greeted. "I'm guessing you guys knocked yourself out, huh? Alcohol must be some cool wizard magic thing."

Risk, too, was drinking black coffee. His expression implied a distaste for it. His motivations for drinking the beverage were unstated, but one could only guess. "So, anything else you guys need to do before getting on the cruiser to Unova? I think there's like two of us not here, right?"

Risk choked on his coffee for a few seconds. It was clear that he felt bitter in a literal sense.​

Cluade yawned as he entered the town, getting even stranger looks than he usually did, which he had arguably earned. A six foot five beast of a boy sporting a dainty flower crown on his and wreathes around his neck, accompanied by a tired, uninterested look and the still unconscious man thrown over his shoulder.

When he finally found the police he was slightly annoyed, they hadn't been at the station, nor helping any of the distraught civilians, instead the entire force had surrounded the ranger building. The crowd that surrounded the scene of a murder that he had taken place in just last night made him nervous, but he approached them regardless, dropping the man at the feat of a short, fat man that seemed to be in charge.

"Sir, I've come to turn this man in. He's very dangerous and attacked me and a few a my... friends, last night." The word felt foreign to him, but he said it none the less. The cop looked him up and down, squinting in pure confusion.

"Son, are you, uh, aware that you're wearing a girly crown?" He hadn't been, he had simply placed the circlet there as a means of convenience. Still, he felt a little insulted.

"Sir, with all due respect, take another look at me. Whatever I wear, no matter how 'girly' it is, I'm still stronger than you. Now here's this dangerous man, are you goin' to take care of him or not?" He spoke with the look of death on his face. The officer rose his hands up in front of his chest in defense.

"Fare point." He said. "Hey Thomas, get over here for a sec!" he shouted towards the building behind him. a few seconds passed until a scrawny boy, who couldn't have been more than 19, hobbled out of the doors. As he got closer Cluade could see multiple strips of different colored cloth wrapped around his pale and skinny torso. The boy limped towards them, walking slower after noticing Cluade, but picking up the pace after seeing the figure on the ground. Finally the boy limped all the way to them, the bandages clearly covering up multiple puncture wounds of some sort, he looked sickly and weak, like he could collapse at any minute.
"This the guy that nicked you?" The man asked Thomas, who stared at the figure with a grim and angry look.
"Nah, but they're definitely together. Ugh," Thomas quickly grasped his side where one of the wounds were. "you can tell by the, eugh, clothing. Look, he's got the same logo on his vest." Thomas pointed towards a semi small patch, depicting a globe of the Pokemon world on it.

"Damn, if only we had more men." The officer said as shook his head. "We're all tied up now that the rangers have been knocked off, we only had eight here to mic with the rangers, but eight aint enough to find a dangerous killer and another prep. We have our priorities."

"If you have any leads as to where the man is I can go and look for him."

"Normally I'd refuse but..." The officer shook is head some more, visibly upset. "Fine. you do look like you can handle yourself, be aware that he's armed and dangerous, plus there's another killer out there and more of his crew, we don't know how many, but man headed off towards Great Lake Inn. We know that he intends to kill someone there, but we don't know who but- where are you goin'?"

As soon as the officer had said Inn Cluade had dashed off, faster than he had ever run before, he had to help his friends.

hjTSX6d.png

[fieldbox="Miyu, #00ccff"]

Keeping up with the interesting big man was fairly easy, although she doubted he was making any attempt to evade or avoid her. Even if he had, Archie could very easily follow his trail. Still, why would he ever want to run from her? She had given him such a beautiful present, after all, and he seemed very content with it, which of course made her very delighted!

Miyu and her friends were briefly stopped when the man approached a town. They had to take a few moments to decide whether or not to follow after him. Ultimately they decided that since Miyu was wearing clothes (despite them being somewhat dirtied and smelling of nature) it was perfectly accepted for her to enter, and she would hopefully not draw too much attention. And so they did indeed follow after the man, although they kept their distance, darting from cover to cover. The occasional odd look was tossed their way, but they were used to such things. Not that you could blame anyone for it: here was a young girl riding atop a relatively massive Arcanine, flanked on either side by a Blissey and a Whimsicott!

When the big man approached the cops their little group halted behind a nearby building, peeking their heads out from behind it to observe. Miyu didn't quite understand what was going on, and neither could Clara or Momo. However Archie could smell it, and it kept him on guard. As Claude turned around he nudged the smaller creatures behind the cover, and soon they were all hustling off quietly behind Claude, continuing their stalking as he ran off for some reason to some unknown place!

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

She couldn't of known any better, but Cluade had years of experience in disappearing and spotting those who were hiding, it was how he had survived when he was younger. He dashed and dove through the swampy forest as though it were his home, comfortable and familiar, and when it came time Cluade vanished without a trace. He watched as the girl and the suddenly upset and disillusioned Arcanine got closer, suddenly faltering. When they were close enough he emerged from his space: the exact berry tree he had gathered food from this morning.

"Listen, I don't know your name, but what I do know is that there are bad men ahead and I don't want you in danger. Please, turn ba-" Before he could finish he felt movement behind him and turned around in time to dodge a mans attack. The shady character was dressed in black and had the same logo from before on the chest of his vest. The man came up full force with a knife, Cluade dodged again but couldn't avoid the man's sudden downwards thrust into his leg. The serrated blade got stuck in his leg, allowing him to strike a punch into the mans stomach: knocking him out.
"There are more men ahead like this, they want to hurt people, please go back."
Cluade breathed heavily as he knelt away from the girl, ripping a strip from the man's vest and placing his hand around the handle of the knife. He grunted as he pulled the jagged blade from the deep wound and wrapped it up with the strip of cloth. Then he stood up and moved as quickly as he could in the direction of the Inn.
@Sasha Noblemine

Something felt a little wrong.

Not a little, but very wrong.

An uncomfortable feeling of someone hiding in the shadows.

Risk had a hunch. And what was the smart thing to do in a hunch?

"Tallulah my friend, I had a hunch that you forgot to bring your own, so go ahead and use it however you want. Wink wink." Risk tossed Tallulah a fully-laid-out sleeping bag, then sent out his Malamar after holding a pair of Pokeballs near his mouth for a few seconds, before it sprayed some sort of ink-like gas into the air from its suction cups, forming a smokescreen-like effect. As it cleared, Risk was not to be seen.

This time, a humanoid Pokemon had appeared in place. Based on its appearance, it seemed to be a Rock-Type Pokemon. Standing taller than everyone in the room, it was most intimidating.

250px-689Barbaracle.png

"Raaaa... (help me out, comrades)" the giant being roared as it looked around, as if it was capable of sensing something. Its claws were sharpened as it slugged towards the source of detection. Smoke emerged from the area between its body and head...

"Rrrrrr! (Prepare yourself!)" the beast slams its sharp attack upon the supposed location of the detected opponent. This move could easily be identified as 'Razor Shell'. The target would not be in one piece after that. His existence would certainly be a little fairy tale...

@Lissamel @Red crow @RestlessComfort

A young lass who is totally not a disguised Risk knocks on Rachel's door.

"Excuse me?" the lass speaks, "there are really bad people after me, and I need an adult~."

The lass has a Pokeball on standby.

Should Rachel open the door, she would notice that the lady's face looked... familiar. As if it was a member of their little group.

@R E I

Last edited:
Naturally, it took Tallulah a little bit to come downstairs. When didn't it take Tallulah a little bit to get anywhere? Fashionably late was the only way to be anywhere. Oswald put himself back upon her shoulder, and the rest of her little darlings were taken back into their Luxury Balls before the girl exited her hotel room.

She practically strutted down the stairs, flipping her hair, grinning a show-winning grin. "Alright, everybody! Tallulah is now officially here! You are all permitted to take your things and begin to make your leav--"

There was one problem with always being fashionably late. You tended to miss things.
She couldn't of known any better, but Cluade had years of experience in disappearing and spotting those who were hiding, it was how he had survived when he was younger. He dashed and dove through the swampy forest as though it were his home, comfortable and familiar, and when it came time Cluade vanished without a trace. He watched as the girl and the suddenly upset and disillusioned Arcanine got closer, suddenly faltering. When they were close enough he emerged from his space: the exact berry tree he had gathered food from this morning.

"Listen, I don't know your name, but what I do know is that there are bad men ahead and I don't want you in danger. Please, turn ba-" Before he could finish he felt movement behind him and turned around in time to dodge a mans attack. The shady character was dressed in black and had the same logo from before on the chest of his vest. The man came up full force with a knife, Cluade dodged again but couldn't avoid the man's sudden downwards thrust into his leg. The serrated blade got stuck in his leg, allowing him to strike a punch into the mans stomach: knocking him out.
"There are more men ahead like this, they want to hurt people, please go back."
Cluade breathed heavily as he knelt away from the girl, ripping a strip from the man's vest and placing his hand around the handle of the knife. He grunted as he pulled the jagged blade from the deep wound and wrapped it up with the strip of cloth. Then he stood up and moved as quickly as he could in the direction of the Inn.
@Sasha Noblemine

"Tallulah my friend, I had a hunch that you forgot to bring your own, so go ahead and use it however you want. Wink wink." Risk tossed Tallulah a fully-laid-out sleeping bag, then sent out his Malamar after holding a pair of Pokeballs near his mouth for a few seconds, before it sprayed some sort of ink-like gas into the air from its suction cups, forming a smokescreen-like effect. As it cleared, Risk was not to be seen.

This time, a humanoid Pokemon had appeared in place. Based on its appearance, it seemed to be a Rock-Type Pokemon. Standing taller than everyone in the room, it was most intimidating.

250px-689Barbaracle.png

"Raaaa... (help me out, comrades)" the giant being roared as it looked around, as if it was capable of sensing something. Its claws were sharpened as it slugged towards the source of detection. Smoke emerged from the area between its body and head...

"Rrrrrr! (Prepare yourself!)" the beast slams its sharp attack upon the supposed location of the detected opponent. This move could easily be identified as 'Razor Shell'. The target would not be in one piece after that. His existence would certainly be a little fairy tale...

"Excuse me?" the lass speaks, "there are really bad people after me, and I need an adult~."

Should Rachel open the door, she would notice that the lady's face looked... familiar. As if it was a member of their little group.

@R E I
Tallulah caught the sleeping bag on impulse, and was about to demand Risk tell her what was going on before...Things happened. Risk and his weird squid became a--Okay, what even was that? It was ugly. Not even careful grooming and a plethora of poffins could make that any more beautiful, and unlike poor little Feebas, she doubted there was a gorgeous Milotic in this thing's future. But more importantly, there was an intruder. A big intruder. He reminded her about that woman, the one that scared her--The one that had tried to end her life.

Again!?

Criminals everywhere. Oh, why did she ever leave home...?

Ever so cowardly, Tallulah began to back up the hotel stairs, yanking Oswald off of her shoulder, holding him out like either a shield or a handheld cannon. She supressed a squeak. M-maybe they didn't notice her...She wanted to be in the headlines, but not in the obituaries!

hjTSX6d.png

Unfortunately it seemed as though the one they followed had also spent quite a bit of their time in the outdoors. It also seemed as though they knew they were being followed, although Miyu had already suspected as much. In little time at all they had returned to the same area that they'd slept in, and it was then that the man popped out from behind a berry tree! Archie came to an abrupt stop, tensing up his neck so that Miyu didn't go flying off his back. Momo halted a moment later as he reached Archie's side, and then Clara a few moments after that.

While the man spoke Archie remained ever vigilante and completely on guard. Momo, as usual, was more focused on the one she'd grown curious in, as were both Clara and Momo. If the Arcanine hadn't been around then these three would certainly get themselves into more trouble than they could handle. Regardless, it was this vigilance and his keen sense of smell that allowed Archie to pick out the scent of a third party. With ears lowering back and canines bared the massive fire hound stepped backwards, growling in a low, deep, intimidating tone as a man in black attacked the other one.

So surprised was Miyu that she nearly fell off Archie's back! Instead she managed to recover, and simply rolled off and to her feet, to take up her place behind Archie. Clara turned around with her little stumpy arms raised, as if braced for an attack, and Momo leaped on top of the Blissey's head, also taking up his own little fighting stance. Thankfully there was only the one man, and he was dispatched quickly.

When Miyu noticed the blood of the wound that had been suffered by Claude her face went a bit pale. Before she could recover the man had run off in the opposite direction. She glanced towards Archie, face filled with concern, and just a little bit of fear. Archie knew that look. It wasn't concern for herself, and she was not one to back down easily with these sorts of things. His ears relaxed and his head lowered, signalling for Miyu to get back on.

With a wide smile Miyu leaned in, wrapping her arms around Archie's large neck to pull him into a hug, and then quickly she dragged herself back up onto his back! A light bark signaled to Clara and Momo that it was time to leave, and before long the four of them were again following behind Claude, although no longer with the goal of stalking the man.

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

250px-689Barbaracle.png

@R E I
Considering Eric hadn't even spared her a glance in the café, she figured that was her answer - either he didn't remember, or he wished for it to be left in the dust. Usually, she was all for communication, tenacious in her pursuit for closure - but that was when she didn't care, or wanted to put things to rest. This she actually did care about, which was all the more reason to ignore it in her poorly sculpted mind set - they had priorities, maybe even enemies, she'd be damned if she were the unfocused female swooning over a new companion as opposed to contributing. So what'd she do to be productive?

Spent the whole morning in bed, thinking about him. So caught up in her thoughts she wasn't even aware anything was wrong, and Hisagi wasn't around to make up for her lack of awareness. "I'm so pathetic-"

Excuse me? There are really bad people after me, I need an adult Her pity party was cut short as a distant voice resonated from behind her door, beckoning her aid. Rae cringed at the thought of responsibility, but knew the guilt of ignoring the door would be worse. She rose from her bed, shrugging on her little shawl, "Just a second-!"

The side closet's drawn doors flung open immediately, revealing a lanky stranger with wild eyes, his strides long and relentless as he approached her. He reached out and clutched her dainty wrists, twisting both in a manner that brought her closer to him, but also forced an uncharacteristic, pained scream from the brunette, but her voice just wouldn't seem to pipe up. Hisagi? Where are you?

Considering Eric hadn't even spared her a glance in the café, she figured that was her answer - either he didn't remember, or he wished for it to be left in the dust. Usually, she was all for communication, tenacious in her pursuit for closure - but that was when she didn't care, or wanted to put things to rest. This she actually did care about, which was all the more reason to ignore it in her poorly sculpted mind set - they had priorities, maybe even enemies, she'd be damned if she were the unfocused female swooning over a new companion as opposed to contributing. So what'd she do to be productive?

Spent the whole morning in bed, thinking about him. So caught up in her thoughts she wasn't even aware anything was wrong, and Hisagi wasn't around to make up for her lack of awareness. "I'm so pathetic-"

Excuse me? There are really bad people after me, I need an adult Her pity party was cut short as a distant voice resonated from behind her door, beckoning her aid. Rae cringed at the thought of responsibility, but knew the guilt of ignoring the door would be worse. She rose from her bed, shrugging on her little shawl, "Just a second-!"

The side closet's drawn doors flung open immediately, revealing a lanky stranger with wild eyes, his strides long and relentless as he approached her. He reached out and clutched her dainty wrists, twisting both in a manner that brought her closer to him, but also forced an uncharacteristic, pained scream from the brunette, but her voice just wouldn't seem to pipe up. Hisagi? Where are you?

The sudden screams from inside the room sent the maiden into shock.

"Let's go Azumarill, Aqua Jet the door down!" The lass exclaims as she sents out an Azumarill to dismantle the door into splinters and chunks, allowing the lass and her Pokemon to access the room.

"Reckless. My style," the lass winks at Rae. "Let's do this, Jolteon!"

A Jolteon was sent out, before it started to hover above ground. Combining levitation with speed, it disappeared, before slamming a small bolt of electricity from its mouth, right at the odd man's head. It probably fried the man, or at least distracted him. At this moment of weakness, the girl jumped onto her Jolteon, while the Azumarill used Aqua Jet to swiftly grab Rae and glide through the air.

"They looked like that, and there's more of them," the lady says as they flew away from the room to the corridors. They passed by Tallulah during this rocketpowered race. "Watch out for bad people!" the maiden warns.​

Cluade peered through the bushes up at the inn, there stood an average looking man dressed in the same attire his other attackers had been. Cluade sat breathing for a moment, the wound in his leg was beginning to burn, but it was nothing he wasn't used to. The girl was still following him, didn't she understand the danger here? Regardless, she was still far enough behind him for him to take out the man with the gun. He sneaked up behind the man, quickly and quietly, when a voice echoed in front of them.
"Jackson!" It said, a familiarity ringing with it for Cluade. "Behind you!"

The man turned in time to see Cluade lunching himself onto him, allowing him to fire four bullets, two landed in Cluade's shoulder. Still, Cluade came down on the man, his fists firing into the man's chest and face.
"Cluade!" The voice yelled, but Cluade was already losing control, beginning to see red as all sounds dulled and faded around him.
"Cluade!" The voice felt so distant now, and he swore he recognized that voice. He couldn't see the man anymore, he was just punching downwards blindly.
"CLUADE!" The heel of a foot fired itself into Cluade's shoulder, knocking him onto his back and out of his angry haze. He looked around with new vision, seeing the man laying nearly unconscious, his face black and blue. The girl, more a woman now, was standing over him, short auburn hair, strong arms and legs, though much shorter than him, five six at best. Her intense eyes fought in his mind, after his instantaneous realization he struggled to speak, choking on his words. He shot to his knees.

"Hope!" He said with joy he hadn't felt for two years. His joy was ripped away as Hope placed the barrel of a revolver to Cluade's forehead. The first human friend he had ever made, the first person he had ever given everything to, the first person he had ever loved, was going to kill him.

"Well, here we are." She spoke as Cluade's expression returned to a calm grimace, looking forward instead of at her. Her tone bittersweet and regretful. She clearly wanted to be any where but there.
"You probably can't tell, but I did miss you." Her words were painfully honest. Cluade said nothing, instead he placed and lit a cigarette in his mouth while moving only his arms. The woman let out a sigh before taking it from his mouth and stomping it out on the ground with her running shoes.
"Weren't you the one who thought it would be like this? You'll die of cancer before I can pull this trigger. We just want you alive, you and the other one. The rest are just too dangerous to keep around."
Cluade looked up this time squinting at her. There was the slightest rustling in the bushes he had emerged from, signalling the young girl had arrived, he wanted to avoid being a child's first example of a bloodbath. Still, he owed Hope his opinion.
"You ain't Hope, you look like her, but you ain't, and I don't have to love you."
He spoke with the oldest sadness in his voice, like he was millennial, ever lasting and ever suffering. She grabbed him by the back of his head, pushing the barrel harder into his forehead.
"I am, Cluade. I promise you. You don't have to love me, no, but you owe me. You have to make this easy for me. What do we do when we have a gun to our head, Cluade? You told me what to do, tell me again."
"I don't owe you jack shit, you left."
She whipped the barrel across his face, sending him sideways into the ground.
"Wrong, you know that's wrong."
He subtly motioned to the girl in the bushes to stay put. Hope approached him and placed the gun against his head again.
"What do we do, Cluade?!"
"I ain't gonna give em up, you want me you can have me, but only in a body bag."
Hope sent another strong kick into his back, causing him to recoil, blood erupting from his mouth.
"We obey, obey and survive, Cluade. Why do we do this, what happened, where did I fuck up?!"
"You left." He said through desperate gasps for air. "Then you sided with bad men."
Hope traced his body with the end of her revolver, switching to holding the gun by its barrel.
"We were never saints either."
She brought the handle of the gun down into his face.

hjTSX6d.png

After what seemed to be a few minutes of trailing behind the larger Human a series of gunshots rang out through the air, and while they were somewhat dulled by the foliage of the forest and their distance to the source it was, none the less, very obvious what might have happened. Fearing for the safety of the young girl upon his back, Archie came to abrupt stop, which nearly caused Miyu to fly off. Thankfully she was somewhat used to this occurrence by now and was able to catch herself.

The large Arcanine glanced back towards his friends, searching their faces for their feelings. Miyu was visibly frightened, and he could feel her small heartbeat quickening against the back of his neck, but it only took a few moments for that fear to turn into concern. Once more it was not something felt for herself, but instead for the one they were following. She was simply too kind and too caring, although Archie was certain that it would one day get at least one of them into trouble.

Momo was shaking somewhat. Guns were always trouble, even for many Pokemon. However Clara, who was perhaps just as concerned as Miyu, reassured the smaller creature with a couple pats to his head. The Whimsicott looked up towards Clara, searching her face for a few moments before he turned towards Archie and nodded. There was no going back now.

A minute later the four of them had reached the foliage which rested against a small clearing. Peeking through the bushes, they were able to spot Claude and the people he faced off against. He was even more wounded now than he had been when they last met. Clearly he had taken at least one gunshot. The four of them glanced between each other, formulating a plan. Their gazes ultimately rested upon Momo, who grinned and gave a little thumbs up. He knew what to do, and so too did they. Silently they scattered, taking their positions amongst the bushes.

As the woman unleashed a vicious gun handle attack against Claude's face their small team struck! Miyu leaped out from some of the bushes, holding a couple of branches covered with fresh green leaves, and quickly she waved them around overhead, hoping to draw the women's attention. All of her trust was placed within the other three, and it certainly wasn't unfounded.

Momo emerged near her, unleashing forth a great burst of spores towards the woman, which were intended to paralyze her. Clara moved with the smaller Pokemon, and as soon as he'd unleashed his attack he leaped behind the larger one, who drew up her stubby arms to unleash a wall of protective energy!

Despite Momo's attempts to paralyze the woman, he was still but a distraction. Super charging himself with a burst of extreme speed, Arcanine burst forth from the bushes on the opposite side of the diversionary group, charging straight for the unknown woman with the intention of slamming his massive body into her. With luck she would be knocked unconscious.

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

Hope was being tormented, begging Arceus for anything to come and stop her, when the team emerged from the bushes. One small girl and a team of pokemon confused her until a shot of stun spore was lunched at her. Stun spore was easy enough to counter, she covered her face and began moving away, however this left her vulnerable and was soon sent soaring into the ground by a massive Arcanine.
when she hit the ground she could hardly breath, the attack had been so strong and sudden. A man, dressed slightly different to ones before, shot form whatever shadow he had been hiding in and scooped up the woman in his arms, he turned quickly to look at Cluade and Miyu.
"Heh, good job kids,I seriously thought we'd have Cluade with this one. Don't worry, He'll see his girl again." His sleazy voice broke into a damp laugh as a giant skarmory dove down and retreived them in one go. The last thing hop did was reach her arms out to Cluade as she left, seeing the amount of damage she had done to him made it harder to breathe.

Cluade pulled himself up to the wall, silently ripping apart the clothes of the grunt they had left behind and fashioning bandages from them. He was coated in blood at this point, he had had worse but it still hurt, especially now. Cluade forced his now dislocated shoulder into place, making him flinch terribly. He couldn't worry much about the bullets in his shoulder, he had nothing to remove them with, so he just treated the wound as he did most, applying pressure to stop the bleeding. He had lost a lot blood already. He wiped some of the blood off of his face and looked over to the young girl who had saved him.
"I guess we should..." He took a moment just to breathe. "Introduce ourselves. I... I'm Cluade. What's your name?"
@Sasha Noblemine

The sudden screams from inside the room sent the maiden into shock.

"Let's go Azumarill, Aqua Jet the door down!" The lass exclaims as she sents out an Azumarill to dismantle the door into splinters and chunks, allowing the lass and her Pokemon to access the room.

"Reckless. My style," the lass winks at Rae. "Let's do this, Jolteon!"

A Jolteon was sent out, before it started to hover above ground. Combining levitation with speed, it disappeared, before slamming a small bolt of electricity from its mouth, right at the odd man's head. It probably fried the man, or at least distracted him. At this moment of weakness, the girl jumped onto her Jolteon, while the Azumarill used Aqua Jet to swiftly grab Rae and glide through the air.

"They looked like that, and there's more of them," the lady says as they flew away from the room to the corridors. They passed by Tallulah during this rocketpowered race. "Watch out for bad people!" the maiden warns.​
Reckless, my style-

Risk...? Why did that face look so familiar? That was the only thing Rae could focus on, the decimating of the room around her white noise in comparison to the blaring ache of her wrists. She clutched them as the bastard that'd grabbed her was basically fried, not an ounce of empathy on her face - not that she had the chance to let things sink in, mere seconds later she was soaked from the head down and being swept away by an azumarill. Guess there's a first time for everything.

"They? Why, what'd we do?" Usually her naivety was backed up by her lack of involvement in trouble, but even as she said it there was this foreboding sense they'd done more than they could even begin to know right now. They passed their vibrant comrade amidst the corridor, seeing her face reminded her of the bar scene last night - "Wait," She demanded, "Where's Eric? And Cluade? And who the hell are you, I'm assuming Risk played dress up at a bad time?" She hated the who're you questions, they seemed so cliché, but if there were others... did her friends know?

Hisagi took this time to make his presence known, matching their pace with the elusiveness of a shadow. "Where've you been?" she asked him, especially irritated now. "Wait, don't tell me, you knew about this already?" He gurgled with mock guilt, but yeah, Hisagi wasn't naïve to what was going on, just late to the party.

There was a spontaneous burst of noise from inside the inn, causing Cluade, who still injured beyond belief, to stir. He looked around himself in a bloody haze, struggling to remember something. He released a few rough coughs into his fist, looking down to see blood as he remembered.
"Oh Arceus!" He said, struggling to push himself up. " Eric and Rea are still in there, Tallulah and Risk as well!"
Out from the woods burst a huge Venasaur, accompanied by a Primeape: Emile and Alex. A vine from Emile's back wrapped comfortably around Cluade's beaten body as Alex punched the door down, rushing in and beating two armed men down with two quick punches.
"Emile, Let me go! I have to... to..." Cluade's eyelids fell heavy as the light green spores fell on him, a dastardly placed sleep powder from Emile to subdue him. As Cluade fell asleep Alex rushed up the stairs, bumping into a small woman on a Jolteon in the process.
@Crow
@R E I
@Sasha Noblemine

hjTSX6d.png

For a moment there it seemed as though their strategy had paid off! The woman had been caught completely off guard, and then without anyone else coming to harm she had been swiftly subdued! Archie had loomed over the woman, growling in a deep low tone, while Miyu and Momo and Clara jumped up and down with joy! They were heroes! Well, sort of.

Unfortunately some strange man shot out from a hiding place, which caused Miyu and the two close to her to stop and freeze up somewhat. Suddenly the woman they'd been fighting was kidnapped, and Miyu's group was left completely confused. Hadn't she been the bad person? Usually it was the bad people who did the kidnapping. Why would a bad person kidnap another bad person? Or maybe this was just how they got away normally. In all honesty they rarely went up against such people.

Miyu turned to face the tall boy as he introduced himself. Archie, now noticing that they were safe, moved over and behind the other two pokemon. With a smile Miyu lowered her head towards the boy, somewhat embarrassed as she couldn't actually speak. Would he think that she was rude if she couldn't say her name? She hoped that wasn't the case.

Just then even more noises erupted from within the inn, however before Miyu's team could respond a few other pokemon burst out onto the scene! They seemed to know Claude, and one rushed into the inn. Miyu glanced towards Clara with a look of worry, and then towards the boy. Understanding what she wanted Clara moved over and started to work on fixing the boy's wounds as best she could. Years spent working in a pokecenter would certainly help here.

For the moment Miyu quietly waited with Archie and Momo, watching while Clara worked, wondering if Claude would be alright.

[/fieldbox]

@Red crow

(Sorry for the late post! >. <'!)

Status
Not open for further replies.