Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chain of Illusions

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Wait, so how are they different from the 2 we start with?

Basically, Gwazi, you can have two characters max. Both are recruits to the guild, and if one joins later, he's still a recruit and player character, they're just joining later on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
236.jpg

"You chumps have seen the rest, now c'mere and lay your eyes on the best!"

Name: Scrap, because I'm the toughest pokemon you chumps are ever gonna meet! If you don't believe it then I'll knock you on your butt and prove it!

Pokemon
Tyrogue! The best of the best!

I'm a boy! You think a girl could dish out the damage that I do, chump!? Well, lemme tell you somethin brother!

Nature (look here for information)
Braver than any of you chumps! That's a fact, jack!

Characteristic (look here for information): I'm proud of the power I'm packing! You'd be too if you could dish out what I could!

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)
Having been friends with Molasses for quite a while, most pokemon see the two as having quite the odd friendship. Whereas Molasses would much rather nap or just watch the world go by, Scrap is always moving and training to improve himself. To humor him, Molasses and him often spar with Molasses often coming out on top if only due to Scrap underestimating his friend's lazy nature. But Scrap doesn't let defeats slow him down! You knock him down twenty times, he'll get up thirty and knock you out forty times and then wake up you up and knock you out some more, brother!

Moves:
Tackle
Helping Hand
Fake Out
Foresight

Other:

Name (Optional):
Chika

Real original ain't it

Pokemon:
Chikorita

Appearance:

chikorita_animation_by_xxlunawingxx-d76r7vw.png

Nature (look here for information):
Calm

Characteristic (look here for information):
Somewhat Stubborn

Personality (basically what your Pokemon does, what your Pokemon likes, etc.)
Chika is pretty calm and chill, hard to upset unless you're really trying to be annoying. Though can be stubborn if confident about something.

Moves:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Razor Leaf
-Poison Powder
-Synthesis
-Reflect

Other:
idklel

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
18424_Carbink-X-and-Y.png

"H-Hi... I guess..."

-Name-
Kyrs

-Gender-
Female

-Nature-
Modest

-Characteristic-
Often lost in thought

-Personality-
Kyrs is overly shy and reclusive, and doesn't seem to connect that well with other Pokemon due to the fact that she thinks that she can't be much help to others. Always daydreams on how she could be useful, but doesn't take take action until someone presses her to do something.

-Moves-
Tackle
Harden
Rock Throw

-Other-
CUDDLES

Last edited by a moderator:
You two do know we're limited to 4 moves at the start right?

Look at the rules page, yo.

For moves: Select moves learnable at level 5 or lower, and/or egg moves.
Each Pokemon can learn up to 6 moves.
Players learn new moves via leveling, or TMs/HMs.

To be fair (correct me if I'm wrong), the four-move limit only seems to apply to the games; in the anime the move pool doesn't have a limit.

Reactions: BarrenThin
Son of a bitch, I can't read for shit. I just went down Chikorita's learned moves until I filled up the slots lol. I'll fix it.

You mean I can know 6 right at the start?

Sweet :3

Otherwise, Chomper is screwed because he only knows tackle and howl.

Well, I kinda of rushed the CS since I had a short lunch period, so I'll edit this up now.

xD