Pokemon Go is out now!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is anyone else having trouble accessing the shop? O_o Even when the rest of the game seems to be working just fine, it seems like the shop never wants to load... I keep getting a blank page. >_> I had assumed it was just typical server lag, but, it seems weird to keep having issues with just the shop so often...

Reactions: LunaValentine
image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png The app still has a ton of bugs!! Some of which I think are due to the servers. However, I've figured out to deal with them all generally.

Hit level 21 tonight.

My best so far, in the pics. I was happy yet annoyed when I got the Raichu. It is so weak.

I have a ton Eevees near me. Yet, can't seem to get a Jolteon out of them. Hopefully I get one from the 603 CP Eevee.

Edit: Sorry for some of the duplicate photos. I'm on my phone and it went to shit. I can't be bothered to figure it out while still on my phone to fix it.

Also, is anyone else having trouble accessing the shop? O_o Even when the rest of the game seems to be working just fine, it seems like the shop never wants to load... I keep getting a blank page. >_> I had assumed it was just typical server lag, but, it seems weird to keep having issues with just the shop so often...
I was having trouble with the shop earlier today, but after I restarted my game enough times it finally loaded... guessing it was just a server issue, I dunno.

Everyone else is owning gyms and leveling up and finding rare Pokemon, and I'm just sitting here at level three hating rural areas.

*Looks at how many KM I walked*
*Looks at how weak pokemon I still have*

*Looks at everyone claiming they meet so many people*
*Looks at my entire journey being god damn solo*

(/'-')/ _|__|_

WHY MUST MY TOWN BE SO BAREBONES AND BORING!?

Also, is anyone else getting the issue where the game outright refuses to let you scroll down to Transfer for certain pokemon?

Like... How the hell am I to make space for more pokemon if I can't empty it? >.<

Also, is anyone else getting the issue where the game outright refuses to let you scroll down to Transfer for certain pokemon?

Like... How the hell am I to make space for more pokemon if I can't empty it? >.<
I have a number of issues all the time. Sometimes the shop screen won't load. Sometimes the game freezes when I am catching a pokemon. Sometimes I get errors when trying to transfer pokemon, and it won't let me. Sometimes when I try to gym battle, every time it says go, it kicks me out to the screen to view the pokemon in the gym. Sometimes it doesn't load the pokestops all the way and I can't get anything from them. Sometimes it only lets me maneuver the screen and not click on any icons or pokemon.

Moral of the story: The game is buggy as shit and the servers are still struggling.

Some of it is in the app and are actual bugs. Some are issues with loading and connecting to servers. I'm pretty sure that while the servers are up and going now, they are still struggling at times. The app inevitably has bugs. A lot of things that annoy me every now and then, but I just love it so it doesn't bother me.

In all honesty, it is actually a terrible game. My experience has been terrible. I just love pokemon so much, and it makes me feel like I can fulfill the dreams I had as a kid, that I love it so much. It just trumps all the issues and gives me joy. The game could be so so so much more and I have hopes for future updates.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
[QUOTE="Boba Fit, post: 3045670, member: 20566]I have a ton Eevees near me. Yet, can't seem to get a Jolteon out of them. Hopefully I get one from the 603 CP Eevee.[/quote]

The Eeveelutions are based on what move your Eevee knows. Eevees that know body slam evolve into Jolteon.

ALSO, I think the fact that Pokemon Go is still so insanely popular and addictive to play despite all the glitches and instability is just a testament to how great of a concept the game is. O_O So, once they have time to give the game a bit more polish and iron out some of these issues? Man... That'll be some game. OwO

Actually, the eeveelutions being based on the last move is a myth. I have seen as many articles saying it is random, as I have saying it isn't.

More and more articles are coming out now saying it is random. So I'm going with a myth. I've been reading that weather conditions affecting the game are a myth as well.

The Eeveelutions are based on what move your Eevee knows. Eevees that know body slam evolve into Jolteon.
This isn't true. I thought it was as well, but @F0X disproved it and so have I.

ALSO, I think the fact that Pokemon Go is still so insanely popular and addictive to play despite all the glitches and instability is just a testament to how great of a concept the game is. O_O So, once they have time to give the game a bit more polish and iron out some of these issues? Man... That'll be some game. OwO
yeah

we might actually be able to catch shit for once

stupid server lockouts

I dunno what makes Eevee evolve the way it does, so I keep most of the ones I catch. I've evolved three and got one of each evolution.

I have an interesting pondering question to ask everyone ( both owning the game and not), has all these crimes/ discoveries/ human stupidity deter you from playing/ to be blamed or do you believe that the people should be blamed for the danger they get themselves in when using the app?

For me, I personally think to blame the people, they can look up at any time and choose not too.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Well, FINALLY found fellow trainers. :D

But it was when I was doing a rush run cause I needed to be home in time for a friend to pick me up... :(
I have an interesting pondering question to ask everyone ( both owning the game and not), has all these crimes/ discoveries/ human stupidity deter you from playing/ to be blamed or do you believe that the people should be blamed for the danger they get themselves in when using the app?

For me, I personally think to blame the people, they can look up at any time and choose not too.
I blame the people. You can try to censor/control technology as much as you want but stupid always finds a way.

* Squeal happily* I caught a Bulbasaur, that means I got two more starters to find ( Charmander and Pikachu) before I can own them all.

* Squeal happily* I caught a Bulbasaur, that means I got two more starters to find ( Charmander and Pikachu) before I can own them all.
I caught my second starter today too, Squirtle! My roommate actually woke me up because 'there's a squirtle in the apartment RIGHT MEOW'

It was appreciated. Also caught a Gloom in the bathroom at work, 'cos why not I guess

I caught my second starter today too, Squirtle! My roommate actually woke me up because 'there's a squirtle in the apartment RIGHT MEOW'

It was appreciated. Also caught a Gloom in the bathroom at work, 'cos why not I guess
There's was a Squirtle in the neighorborhood,but it is too hot to do this now. If I may ask, whose your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.