Pokemon Go is out now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another note:

It'd be cool if they still tracked your steps when not connected to the internet. Like how your phone does for the health apps. I have to drive 20 minutes to get cell service >:C. I have wifi at my house but GPS doesn't understand wherror I live so even with wifi the only pokemon I see are if I use incense.

Another note:

It'd be cool if they still tracked your steps when not connected to the internet. Like how your phone does for the health apps. I have to drive 20 minutes to get cell service >:C. I have wifi at my house but GPS doesn't understand wherror I live so even with wifi the only pokemon I see are if I use incense.

bet your internet would come back if you stopped dick punching people

huzzah!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
chrome takes the mast majority of mine
That's just it, Chrome is never open when I'm playing. And spikes only happen when I'm playing.
I tried it again today and the same thing happened, got a 50 MB jump.

I don't have Pokemon GO since I have a basic phone and an old tablet. All of my friends have it though so now I get to go on poke'walks with them. Its a good thing for me, who sits behind a desk all day. And I get to talk about Pokemon for hours. I casually take advantage of the perks. :D Went on a five hour walk yesterday. My legs feel like that good kind of sore. No regrets.

Do you live in a urban area? Becouse I do. One with a high concentration of tech companies and campuses. Its fucking swarming with people. This is like a more fun way to deal with my social anxiety problems en massé.

Do you live in a urban area? Becouse I do. One with a high concentration of tech companies and campuses. Its fucking swarming with people. This is like a more fun way to deal with my social anxiety problems en massé.
I live in a Sub-Urban area.

Sub-urbs in America means something different then here I think. American suburbs looked like rows upon rows with white picketfence type shit when I was in the US. Here Suburbs are densely populated, generally low to mid-income areas.

Sub-urbs in America means something different then here I think. American suburbs looked like rows upon rows with white picketfence type shit when I was in the US. Here Suburbs are densely populated, generally low to mid-income areas.
I could try to describe it... But it'd likely be easier just to show pics of my local area.

VIiNIzJ.jpg

PEiqp29.jpg

Q078uVg.jpg

I could try to describe it... But it'd likely be easier just to show pics of my local area.

VIiNIzJ.jpg

PEiqp29.jpg

Q078uVg.jpg

dude, there's a diglett. right there.

no, right there.

are you blind??

its right there!

oh, for fucks sake, you let it run away.

so much from trying To Be A Master, Gwazi.

phail!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Team Valor has taken over one part of town and Team Mystic has taken over the other half. Team Instinct doesn't have a single gym.

I am currently rounding up my Mystic friends so we can attempt to overthrow Valor.

I'm literally still at Level 3, because there are no Pokemon around my house, and we have to drive 15 minutes to get to where there are pokemon.

So that's fun.

I'm literally still at Level 3, because there are no Pokemon around my house, and we have to drive 15 minutes to get to where there are pokemon.

So that's fun.
I got the 10km achievement day one and only have a pokedex of 18.

So that's fun.

so....you'll find some weedles and caterpies everywhere like me?

I name them Useless and MoarUseless, respectively

because they are

fuckin' weedle

fuckin' caterpie

I want a goddamn real mon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
so....you'll find some weedles and caterpies everywhere like me?

I name them Useless and MoarUseless, respectively

because they are

fuckin' weedle

fuckin' caterpie

I want a goddamn real mon!
I WISH I could catch those here.

But as I said, we literally have ZERO Pokemon around here.

I WISH I could catch those here.

But as I said, we literally have ZERO Pokemon around here.
Try going to a Park. My area's Cornation Park is FLOODED and gyms and pokespots.
As well as an increase in Wild Pokemon.

Try going to a Park. My area's Cornation Park is FLOODED and gyms and pokespots.
As well as an increase in Wild Pokemon.
The nearest parks are 15 Minutes away, and I don't have a Driver's License, only a Learners. I kind of have to catch Pokemon on my Parents' schedule.

The nearest parks are 15 Minutes away, and I don't have a Driver's License, only a Learners. I kind of have to catch Pokemon on my Parents' schedule.
Haven't you learned anything from the games? Just move out, you're WAY older than 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.