Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

You never know~

Also i wonder when we will get to rp again...XD

To answer your questions, we must have missed them. Or we did approve them, and you missed that. Not sure which, since I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. Right now, with it being 4:30 in the morning here, I'm a bit out of it, so I'll check later and get back to you guys.

@wolfen_graal No problem. I think you'll find mine on page 7, in the middle of all the Gavin and Yuki confusion (which might be the reason it was missed)

@Deshwitat I know, we were on such a roll... But I do think the rule is completely fair. I mean, we could have gone pretty far there had we not been stopped XD It's still really hard to contain myself with all this excitement :P

She would probably want otherwise *tries to be sexy with uncomprehensable hip movement*

I do not think any sort of hip movement will impress him, with the whole age difference of nine years.....XP

I would like to Join. Is having an shiny Pokemon OP ?

A shiny doesn't make anything op. It is just the pokemon having a different colour than usual. (If you ignore the red gyarados.)

Ok, just postings the team I plan to make sure it's not OP

Gyaradros ( Shiny)
Surviper/ Arbok ( Have not decided between the two)
Tentacruel
Onyx
Salamence
Voltorb
Ferrothorn

Well i am not one of the owners of the rp so i cannot judge, also i think we might be full. So wait untill either @wolfen_graal or @Yuki respond to you.

Sorry, but for the time being we've got too many players as it is, and most players have multiple characters to keep track of, so I'm going to have to say no for now. If you'd like, I can keep you in mind and contact you if someone drops out. How's that?

Oh, and about your Milotic, @Lady Bernkastel , I approve. Thought it got approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry, but for the time being we've got too many players as it is, and most players have multiple characters to keep track of, so I'm going to have to say no for now. If you'd like, I can keep you in mind and contact you if someone drops out. How's that?

Well, better than nothing I guess, count me in

Yorika, would it be fair for me to assume your Arcanine adheres to the basic biological rules of a dog?

@CrystalScorpion96 Yes,you can assume that she is very similar to a dog. Enhanced smells, territorial, loyal and very protective.

Last edited: