Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

Crappers, i have forgoten how to make spoilers....I wish there was a button for it...

Do like this: [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] except without the spaces. I'm sure you've already figured it out, but, you know... I'd like to at least pretend to be a helpful person.

Derp, got ideas for two more Gijinkas. But i cannot see how i would be able to rp three at once XD

You can either try, or not. Up to you.

I was wondering, is there a large body of freshwater, such as a lake, in Ginda?

Yes, for the most part there is a little bit of everything. For the most part.

I am not trying to to. Yes there is a major body of water. For all intense and purpose there is just about every type of land scape here.

You just wrote it really really confusing. Are you on a phone? Cause no offense that was ... confusing to say the least.

I asked Graal (Seeing as he is right next to me) and he said that there is and that for all intense and purpose there is every type of land scape.

Yuki is just greatly confused by the way that was worded, which brought a laugh out of me. Not gonna lie.

Name: Aphrodite (Milotic)
Milotic_zpsb476c483.jpg
Level: 75
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Scald, Recover, Attract, Light Screen

Other: Aphrodite was released by her trainer for unknown reasons, and now resides within a like in the Ginda region. She rarely shows herself to humans, but has become known to the locals as 'The Lady of the Lake'. Some people claim that they hear her cry at nights.

Why the confusion. No offense but your not helping my brain.