Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

Amusing, yes. Understandable? Not so much.

Name: Takane the Scolipede
29y1ld4.jpg

Level: 79
Ability: Swarm
Moves:

Megahorn
Steamroller
X-Scissor
Poison Jab

Last edited:
Accepted, but that's the last one.

Random fun fact :D ! With only psychic and fighting type moves, Wolf's Gallade can do absolutely nothing against any dark/ghost Pokemon: Sableye and Spiritomb owo . Oh, he's also unable to land a scratch on a Shedinja, but Shedinja's Wonder guard also screws over several other Pokemon, like the Espeon and Sylveon gijinkas and my character's entire party. Then again, pretty much anything will trample my character's party XD .

Yeah, I know, but almost no one goes around with Sableye and/or Spiritomb. They're okay Pokemon, but not good competitively. As for Shedinja, I was well aware of that. And yeah, I was thinking about swapping out Swords Dance for a move like Foresight or Miracle Eye, but decided against it. Based my Gallade off my own Gallade from Pokemon Y.

Derp, I would have used Sableye instead of Gastly on my character's team (prankster ghost owo !) if owning a Gastly named Gargles hadn't been one of the deciding factors of me rping here XD .

Reactions: 2 people
Quick question, I know we have to wait for everyone to get a chance to post and stuff but...what if that person takes a week or something?

That's why this is still up. If someone is taking too long, either myself, Yuki, or Kota will state here that we're skipping them.

@Akuma You have to wait to post. I stated this earlier, dude. You have to wait until everyone else has posted before you can post again. Or one of the three overseers saying it's cool.

For future reference, avoid doing it, but you didn't have to delete it. Not trying to be a jerk here, but on the first post of this thread, where I say the rules, it clearly says to wait for other people to post. Otherwise people will get way ahead of everyone else.

Rule of them, let at least three people post before you post again.

If you wish, but that'll still get a lot of people way too far ahead. For now, though, let everyone get out one post.

I think i will make the two gijinka ideas i have just for the heck of it, might be good to have some in spare incase we need anything in the future.

I wonder if they have to accept our new chars if they have already accepted us before?

Huh, I didn't think about it like that. I thought it was the individual characters that got evaluated and then accepted... I hope there's not something in the rules I forgot about again >_>