Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not sure why that's relevant, dog anatomy and stuff, but whatever. On another note, I'm stating now (since I'm sure I've said it before but just in case) that no one can add more characters anymore. We're too full as it is.

I think the rule was that three people have to post before you get to post again....

Yeah, but graal said that for now we should wait until everyone got the chance to post.

Yep, around that. By tomorrow, though, if no one else who hasn't posted has posted, then we can start posting again.

Dog anatomy is quite important due to my character being a former Rocket and having access to their labs. An example being their larger visual field of 250 degrees compared to the humans 180 degrees. This makes it so Walter can't exactly slink out of view. Also, dogs digest food slower than humans, which can be useful for Walter in using food as bait in order to escape an undesirable situation. A lower rate of digestion makes it so he can rate how much food he needs to use to cover his escape and make the wild Arcanine as content as possible. Also using the classical pokedex, which states that Arcanine can reach speeds over 200 miles per hour. With that, Walter will discount running away. Of course, if it seems that Walter has too much biological insight and too much knowledge, even for a Rocket member, I will be happy to limit his analytical side to just his pokedex.

• Love
Reactions: Yorika
It is not at the moment. If someone drops out or doesn't post start posting, then I'll contact you about joining.

I talked to Graal and he told me that everyone can start posting again, because of the volume of people he wanted to wait, but at the same time he understand the annoyance it cause to have to wait around for everyone. So, remember don't get carried away and allow people to get some post in.

I've been secretly waiting in case someone decided to post. But since I've been such a good girl and yet noone else has posted, I think I deserve to do it.

Very interested, wondering if you guys are still taking in applications?