Pokemon Gijinka (OOC Chat Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
My post will have to wait, though, turns out i have stuff I need to take care of XD

I talked to Graal and he told me that everyone can start posting again, because of the volume of people he wanted to wait, but at the same time he understand the annoyance it cause to have to wait around for everyone. So, remember don't get carried away and allow people to get some post in.

Is what Yuki said so i think you guys are allowed to post.

Yes that is what I said, I am always a little slow on the weekends. It's my Kota time and my wrist has been acting up and it is Easter Weekend so yes.

@Variable X Sadly, not at this time but if people (Who have not posted) Don't post or people drop out, we will contact you!

Yeah, expect Yuki, Kota, and myself to be behind on weekends and holidays. Sorry about that.

I'll post after graal does, it's just a thing I try to keep up with, posting after the OP.

I see... well, I'm doing a bit of behind-the-scenes work, seeing who's posted, who hasn't, that sort of thing. Could take a bit.

Okay, the following people have made a character for this RP and have yet to post. I will tag them, and if in three days, they have not posted or contacted us in some way to let us know that they will be delayed, they are officially kicked from the RP. However, once this list is up, it's free for whoever to post. You don't have to wait for the three days.

@Madness
@Nuzlocke
@Elyasi
@Haruka
@Villainous_Chocolate

No, the same rule applies. Allow some people to post between your post (Unless its a battle) but everyone is free to Rp.

It was more of a update thing. So no, feel free to post with in reason.

Oh, sorry, but I think I have to drop out from this RP...

I've been slightly busy with a mix of laziness and writer's block, and since I havent posted my first response yet, I decided to leave now... ^~^;

I know this would've been fun...but yeah...s-sorry again x3x

Are you leaving the sailor moon one too? Cause if so I need to know.

@Yuki Unicom not sure yet ._. I guess it's a 50/50

...unless I get my shiz together, then I wont xD

I am very sorry but I need to drop out of this RP.

Sorry and thank you for your time.

Stiiiill waiting for @Akuma to reply

Last edited: