Poke'Art Online [Sign Ups and Rules]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Yamashita Miku
User Name: Hanako
Avatar: What Poke'mon are you? Shiny Eevee
WoC: Duel Wielding Silver Daggers
Bio: Miku is a very shy person. She doesn't like to be the center of attention. She is very short for her age. She doesn't have any close friends due to her lack of socialness, so she relied on books to keep her company. Her brother is the one who convinced her to play the game, but he decided not to. She also, in the real world, is trained to use Starlight and Moonlight, Wheels in the shape of a crescent, to fight. They were made especially for her. She was sad when the game only let her use daggers.

Name: Yamashita Miku
User Name: Hanako
Avatar: What Poke'mon are you? Shiny Eevee
WoC: Silver Dagger
Bio: Miku is a very shy person. She doesn't like to be the center of attention. She is very short for her age. She doesn't have any close friends due to her lack of socialness, so she relied on books to keep her company. Her brother is the one who convinced her to play the game, but he decided not to.
Welcome to the game, will be cool to have two eevee in the game.

So yeah, I'll be gone for a week, but since you said this RP is always accepting I'll probably find a way to jump back in when time comes, so I'll see you all next week :P

Thank you ^^, must say I love the idea xD... Strange working combinations rule!

@Cresion Breezes one of your posts has all the text blacked out save for your title and dialogue. Just thought I'd let you know!

Tyrannt, you may want to put up a large description for each floor on your first post of this thread. I want to describe the starting town but I am scared it will conflict with your idea.

Also, I think it is time for you to introduce more mechanics. We are about to scout and I hope you know that before the boss room there are enemy NPCs roaming the dungeon...

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Still alive! Will check the issue the day after tomorrow when I get home.

I love pokemon! You still accepting? If so, I can whip up a character right now!

I love pokemon! You still accepting? If so, I can whip up a character right now!
The GM didn't put a limit on characters, so jump in. We are currently waiting for more mechanics though, so all you can do for now is talk with us IC.

Totally gonna join this! Would it be okay if one of my characters was a Riolu as well? I see there's already one but...i dunno heheh ^^

Totally gonna join this! Would it be okay if one of my characters was a Riolu as well? I see there's already one but...i dunno heheh ^^
I kinda recommend against that in the event either of us gets confused as to which Riolu other players are referring to. Of course, they could say our character's names but if they say something like "turned to the Riolu" or "pointed at the Riolu" that would make it very confusing, for us and other players too. Plus also variety haha.

In Pokemon RPs it tends to get boring if people uses the same Pokemon, popularity is a factor but I'm not against it if they really want to use a popular Pokemon. It's just nice to see variety.

The RP is going nowhere...

We need mechanics. At least update us on what you are finished with, etc?

@TyranntX

same here i've been kinda stuck too

Name: Aaron Voltaire
User Name: Shockwave
elekid.jpg

Elekid_Shiny_XY.gif

WoC: A Scythe nicknamed Bolt.
Bio: Aaron is your average hipster, loving Coffee, Cult Classic movies, and of course, videogames. He was born and raised in London, England. He's confident when he's talking about something he knows a lot about, but really isn't confident with meeting new people in real life, and has a crippling lack of self-confidence. He planned to play Poke'Art Online and talk about it on his blog, but found it more.....immersive then he expected.

a little busy at the moment but I will get a post in soon! Expect Elizia to respond to Sakura @TyranntX

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, didn't think the update would take so long. Welcome to the game Roman, yes you can be a Riolu if you want. The new mechanics are still up in the air but I have a basic idea for them. Expect to see them some time tomorrow. Every one else I look forward to your CS(s)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, didn't think the update would take so long. Welcome to the game Roman, yes you can be a Riolu if you want. The new mechanics are still up in the air but I have a basic idea for them. Expect to see them some time tomorrow. Every one else I look forward to your CS(s)
nice to know and all, but I need my request taken care of before I continue with this RP. I asked for you to post up a description of each floor as we go, since I would hate to describe a big city like the one we are in now in fear of getting it wrong according to your imagination of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.