Poke'Art Online [Sign Ups and Rules]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, done with CS, got some details in and updated character art. Now to post...when I can think of something to post, but it'll be today likely.

I would LOVE to join if you're still accepting :3

I would LOVE to join if you're still accepting :3

Well since the lore of the game has a great deal of players, we are always accepting new Chars.

Just make a character (following the rules) and you are ready to take part. I already made the IC thread so once your done here you can head over there.

Hey, can you put he IC link up on the first post? Didn't know it was made lol.

Hey, can you put he IC link up on the first post? Didn't know it was made lol.

Done and done, it's also in my signature for anyone who is just joining us

As of now, I don't really see enough mechanics to just jump in. Is this supposed to be a rp where we determine it ourselves as we write, or will you put stuff up like hp bars and how much damage weapons actually do, as well as moves, how many we start with, when we can learn more, etc?

I will let you be the judge of when you learn new moves and where. Just don't do anything that will break the game. I will post more and more rules when they become relevant, but since we aren't even near and dungeons what we have now is okay. Every player as of now in the level 5-12 range as it has only been 3 days since they the game started so no one has super high stats yet. As for HP I think the 100-200 range would do as this IS SAO in a sense and that in its self is a low number for this game.

yea but I am mainly wondering how HP even comes in to play here. SAO type RPs aren't made to free-rp in my own opinion. There is no point of really 'grinding' for the best gear if it is user-determined, since there is always that one ass hole who pulls an ace up his sleeve with basic items and gives 50 damage due to some system boost.

I'm working a bunch of different systems, most of them based roll based. But for now let's not worry to much about major combat like monster hunting and boss raiding as we are not quite there yet. In the mean time I think it's best to develop your characters as that's the main purpose of the first chapter.

So that means no actual fighting is going to go on until a bit further right? I need to go read the SAO novels again...dunno what to write about at this point.

Alright, sounds fair. I will probably have a post up tonight, and if not tonight, then tomorrow morning definitely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, sounds fair. I will probably have a post up tonight, and if not tonight, the tomorrow morning definitely.

I'll be waiting until then. I actually have a lot planned for this and don't want it to die out as quickly as it began.

I'll probably be posting too soon, tomorrow or tonight depending. Also I'll be away for a week as it says in my signature, but I'm sure that I'll be back. Unless my plane crashes or something, like that's going to happen.

since my character is a riolu, can she still interact with Aura? I won't make her be able to manipulate it until much further on in the game; in fact, i want to gradually develop her aura use as time goes on. So right now she can only sense stuff, she can't even project it if she were in a high emotional state.

Also, what are your thoughts on Hidden Abilities?

since my character is a riolu, can she still interact with Aura? I won't make her be able to manipulate it until much further on in the game; in fact, i want to gradually develop her aura use as time goes on. So right now she can only sense stuff, she can't even project it if she were in a high emotional state.

Also, what are your thoughts on Hidden Abilities?

At this point now, Riolu along with ghost and Psychic Poke'mon can only use said ability to detect enemies from a short distance (like 5 meters or so). So the answer is yes she can

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Looks like the rp is doing just fine. With what we have so far I am liking it, and don't feel lazy to post when it is my turn like in other RPs.

Name: Vincent Lance Graywind
User Name: Rico
433px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png

WoC: Daggers (Currently using an Iron Dagger)
Bio:
After finishing school Vincent got a job at a local super market which was to serve as his first real income source while he looked for a place for himself to live as he was a bit tired of living with his parents. However this was all due to change when he got his hand on the new top game and the requirements to play it. Being a rather casual gamer normally he expected to perhaps play for an hour or two, and then... well it didn't really work out that well.

Name: Vincent Lance Graywind
User Name: Rico
433px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png

WoC: Daggers (Currently using an Iron Dagger)
Bio:
After finishing school Vincent got a job at a local super market which was to serve as his first real income source while he looked for a place for himself to live as he was a bit tired of living with his parents. However this was all due to change when he got his hand on the new top game and the requirements to play it. Being a rather casual gamer normally he expected to perhaps play for an hour or two, and then... well it didn't really work out that well.
Welcome to the game mate

Status
Not open for further replies.