Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*snickers* I guess we'llsee when he comes back. But yes I am open to this option.

Well, unfortunately there isn't any conceivable way I can get Naya over to Kaustir unless Takeda kidnaps her. Maybe Tattersal sends her as a spy. But it's a bit contrived. If she can get there somehow it'll be fun though.

Tattersal is arriving in Viridos soon with his delegation.

We can say, to make things simpler, that the Pegulis one is delayed to due problems at home (@E.T.). This can give more time for Ilsa (@fatalrendezvous) to tidy up Aldus, then head down with the convoy.

Okay, @vegan choi will write Tattersal, and @Peregrine will handle Coul. So If you have questions, want your grievance to be aired, etc .. go to them.

I'm tempted to have Amara go with the group to find the ore but she could be the one to describe Tavark's situation.

Even if you go with the ore group, devoting a few posts to her reactions of post-Eimund, how it is picking up the pieces, how the children have been affected by the aux-parasites .. and her reaction to the ore adventure group will go a long way to keeping ilium fresh.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
We are titanpadding a response. I think you should be getting a piece of it soon... (I hope)

@UltimaCircuit You're fighting some earth/metal benders. Have fun.

It's like I am already about to die lol.
Still contemplating a way to get out of this.

You won't die, don't worryyyyyy ...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am typing, illegal shipments are being divided up into wonderful bite sized portions.

I'll try to have something up this weekend.

What's the plan for the Pirates?

I've been waiting for @Anri's post. Will post afterwards, unless you want me to post anyway.

Salsa: Up to you. More writing is usually good, because it sets the atmosphere.

E.T.: Yay!

Falcon: Cool.

Don't forget that you have people in the Chersonese. You can, and should!, be describing their actions, because they will probably have different interests from Tattersal. More responsibility.

Hey, I told Ai, my mom's in the hospital so I'm a little distracted. I'll try and get with her as soon as I ca.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
@Zen A bar night would still be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.