Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more horsing around lapsed korraterian. Was hoping to drag them into the divine weapon thing.

And eat Tamaa.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys. ^^

Hopefully these days I shall post for Chytrhea.
My first post, as I will skip any mushy introduction.

I have something planned with Choi, apparently.

The truth shall be revealed.!~

No more horsing around lapsed korraterian. Was hoping to drag them into the divine weapon thing.

And eat Tamaa.

Do it then.

I'm still here, I'm a few days ahead of my school work, but I'm trying to keep it that way. As soon as I get free time which seems as though that might be tonight, might. I'll bet something up.

Actually if it is not too much to ask can someone post as K'Jol? I know it sounds weird but I have been battered with assignments from my English teacher and I don't want to get left behind in the story. For anyone who does want to post as K'Jol, make it seem like he got killed by the boulder and also have him get left behind. That way, he can go on his own quest, be badass, and come back.

- UltimaCircuit Signing out.

That sucks actually considering that would be really fun for you to write out rather than have someone do it. D=

Reactions: UltimaCircuit
Ok guys...

I'm so sorry...

I hate being that guy, who sets dates for posts and can't follow through, but that's what I've obviously been doing lately.

I'm going to write a post for Jarriksdotter over the next few hours. This can and will be done. I promise.

As for K'larr; I think that's one thing that's been keeping me from posting at all. I've been disconnected from the character for so long that I've gotten stymied by it. Every time I sit down to write, my mind goes off on tangents and then I just get nowhere.

My solution: I'm going to just worry about one thing at a time.

Once I have Jarriksdotter's post down, I'll focus on K'larr.

I've simply been spreading myself too thin. I think I can actually get a post up for them both by tomorrow night, but I'm not going to set a dead line, because I actually procrastinate more when I do.

I almost feel like resigning, since I've been such a nuisance, but I couldn't dream of leaving Illium, not at this juncture, when everything is falling into place.

Please, forgive me for all the shit I've put you guys through, jerking you around and getting your hopes up about posts. Especially you, @unanun. I thank you all for being such great players, GMs and DMs, and hope to once again contribute in a manner that reflects the effort you all put into this wonderful project.

Reactions: Wolfsin
Okay... I owe a Medwick post, Kaustir I can post for K'Jol possibly, and in Pegulis I believe I'm good.

@GonzoB. last we chatted, K'Larr was diving into a trench of some sort for something indicated on his tablet. We spoke about him going through a standard quest and having people in his party die. Ganguly and Teadoir will be the main sources of contacts and power, and it's a good time to start laying the foundation for those. There's no need to recapture the past; take what's here and make something new.

Last edited:
@Kino @Obskeree , can you post so I don't look like I'm writing by myself? :propeller:

Last edited:
Sorry noonie, life collapsed in on me and next week I'm traveling all week for my sisters wedding. Not gonna lie, completely forgot to let people know. My bad. Will try and get something up tomorrow or Thurs or AT LEAST before I go away for a week. Again, my bad. Sorry. :c

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
I am currently scrambling around trying to get my books, assignments done, and other college related things. So if you need a post from me, it probably won't be coming around until the weekend when things start dying down.

Well, I'd really rather not personally. And I'd really like Ayanne to be a pirate, but that's Falcon's choice.

I was hoping to keep Ayanne a while longer. I have plans for her. And yes, one of them includes piracy.

. . .

If a character death is really truly needed, and really will serve a purpose, I might be persuaded.

. . .

I'd rather keep her though.

I'll sacrifice Nassad or Tamaa, maybe.

Tamaa can be sacrificed. >.<

Gonna go ahead and assume I can start a fight as I assume the line of bugs Amalia saw weren't caught in the explosion?

There were a bunch flooding out of a hole where kjol was. The hole and the island are rubble but anything that made it beyond us scuttling around.

I'm just going off Zen's post of spotting a line of 'em working their way towards Rakar. >> Makes sense some might have made it far enough to not be smithereens. Also adds some tasty peril for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.