Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, here's a list of things I need done before I close chapter 5.

In Viridos:

@PureKor, you promised me something.

@Peregrine, can you wrap up the smuggling? Get it set up and whatnot. We can describe its operations and implications in Chapter 6.

@Choi, you said you had something. We're getting to close to the end, so after @Requiem, @Falcon, and maybe @Eternalfire61 post, give me what you've got.

Once that's done, I can sum everything up and also have some fun with @ET4252, @lynzy, and @DotCom.

For Kaustir:

@UltimaCircuit @Eternalfire61 @Obskeree @Kino @Zen your party is moving into the nest. We'll find the mask, then horrible things will happen. Since most of you seem to be busy with school, I will temporarily write you out until you're ready to rejoin.

Pegulis:

Tavark: @Wolfsin @SlatersDeath @Choi @GonzoB. try and convene and resolve the election, or I'll do it. @jagajac @ReaperOfFlames @Ayla Reinhart you three will be in Tavark when this happens, then resupply and set off again.

Barvelle: @Diana @Peregrine you know what to do. @fatalrendezvous @LVL1337N00B you also know what to do.

Aldus: @VerbalAbuse @Ayla Reinhart @ConstructPylons I'll wrap this up if you dont!

For the Prosperous Sea:

@GonzoB. you know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obskeree
I'll get a post up tomorrow regardless of Wolfsin. He's been really busy and since you're waiting on us, perhaps it's time that I just move past. He can post his as a flashback if necessary.

Yes, mostly all the times, I DO keep my promises. ^^.

I will have my post for Chy' these days, the due date will be this Sunday, as I plan to make a big Post ..~

I know @ET4252 has plans for the smuggling, and is working very diligently (in theory) on getting a post up. As soon as she does, I will wrap up the smugglers meeting.

Wait what post?...

Don't worry I should have it done pretty soon, it is going a little slower due to me catching an unforeseen bug, but it is coming along.

Peregrine means the Belphebe stuff. The pimp.

I know I know, I'm writing it up. It's just going slowly because I am a bit sick at the moment.

I will close Chapter 5 by the end of next week. The sooner I can, though, the better.

I am around - but won't be regularly posting again until October. Might be able to scramble something together in the meantime.

@fatalrendezvous @LVL1337N00B it won't make any sense for me to pick up from where Artorius left off. When I close Barvelle, I will leave that issue in the air for you in Chapter 6. Or 5, if you end up posting before this week is up.

If we finish up our collaborative thing before then, we could easily just have Art's arrival be his closing post for the chapter, the same with Ilsa's trek back to Aldus I assume. Or just having them part ways as the closer, then having them arrive as chapter six opens?

Depends on who posts first (sets precedent). I post Sunday the 21st :P

Sorry guys... Iv had no time for rp period. v.v

I'm nearly done writing the closing stuff, and will lock threads this weekend!

A reminder to all that Chapter 6 is a chance for you to resolve and/or close current plots. Chapter 7 is a fresh start!

Let go of the idea that you have to struggle with a thousand posts over a thousand pages to grow a character. Skip the tedious scenes. Extract and condense the important parts. Take a deep air and refresh your character so 7 starts off well.

@Falcon @Requiem @Choi I've spoken with Jack and I believe you're in good hands. Go ahead and post, I don't think Nassad will be back for now.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin and Falcon
Everyone in Kaustir is dead!

Just kidding. For those of you in Kaustir who want back, you will see very clearly how to as soon as Chapter 6 opens.

Some small delays. We will close Chapter 5 tomorrow, then open 6 shortly after. Sorry for the wait.

But, but, but, but, butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut...but

Wha about my glyph postie and drama and stuff? ;__;

That is good to know.~
Although, I am not sure when I will be able to make such a huge post for chapter Six with my avian. >_>

I have some issues at the moment, and I don't know when they will be solved and such.

I AM HERE FINALLY! WHAT HAPPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.