Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not dead ... yet. You're going to fake-die for Amalia. Then, maybe you can go off on your own quest, or rejoin the group. Choices abound for your taking.

If I go off on my own will I ever be able to rejoin the group later on?

Sure you can!

Last edited:
Okay, so hopefully that serves as starting point, maybe . . .
Let me know if anything needs to change.

@unanun School has stared for me, so I'm rather busy. I'll try to get a post in some time by the end of the week.

School. Dundund dun the bane to rp!

XD @SlatersDeath Giving you your go before I do anything else bud.

Reactions: 4everDifferent
Currently in school as well bud. Most of the homework I am getting now is starting to span two hours so I don't have time to goof off.

No problem.

I'm worried that as things get busier momentum will slow, and worse, people will forget what's currently going on. I think perhaps the beginning of September I will ask if people want to continue.

If not, I will release two posts I have been working on that will tie up Ilium, and we can move on to different projects.

No problem.

I'm worried that as things get busier momentum will slow, and worse, people will forget what's currently going on. I think perhaps the beginning of September I will ask if people want to continue.

If not, I will release two posts I have been working on that will tie up Ilium, and we can move on to different projects.

I really hope this isn't the case v.v

I second that, would suck if this died.
Perhaps one thing is that people have gotten a bit lazy now that there is no real deadline >.<
Knowing how habits work that would not be surprising to be honest o-o

I've tried deadlines and no deadlines. Chapter 5 I wanted to have a few things done but we're stalling. I'm not afraid of hijacking now, but at this rate I am writing a lot by myself, and then I might as well go write a book, which I do not want to.

The objectives for Chapter 5 are:

Viridos - Finish up the merchant ring setup (yes, this includes Tamaa's group getting to Hosia or wherever)

Pegulis - Don't let Aldus be turned into dust

Kaustir - Pick up Divine Weapon by slaying the spider bitch

Reactions: lynzy and Wolfsin
I also would very very disappointed if this thing died.

And also just making sure that you are not waiting on Bel for whole trade situation in Hosia. Choi and I have a plan that will be coming into effect next chapter.

Reactions: lynzy
I thought @Choi had things to do this chapter. Is this not the case?

I have dealings with Choi but I am not quite sure if there were other things that he wanted to wrap up this chapter. I will go check that out.

EDIT: Nope Choi will be posting next chapter revealing what the mad horse's next move is (maybe).

Last edited:
@unanun I can't post yet but within the next two weeks I expect to be doing well for myself (or at least get some Internet PC time) so just don't lead Pneumi to their doom and I promise I will have a lengthy, thought out post when I can - within the next two weeks.

*SLAPS ET* DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME.

Ahem.

Nope Choi, which is I, will be posting next chapter revealing what the mad horse's next move is (maybe).

I've got nothing with ET this chapter. It's all divine weapon stuff in the now.

What are we going to do about Tamaa's party? Do I need to insert random horse threats for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.