Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Diana update and reminder, I will be back in action for chapter six if Ilium doesn't close! It's been a one problem after another summer and I have been playing catchup and fixit on everything for weeks. T___T

So if anyone is needing a story to get involved in over in Pegulis area for chapter six, *thumbs at!*

I think it's still going to get going xD. I am soon introducing my Chy' and we can all finish like in a mystery line -this chapter with the mysterious appearance of my Chy' ^^

I'm hoping to close 5 soon. We're getting close to what I originally wanted to do ...

I'm hoping to close 5 soon. We're getting close to what I originally wanted to do ...

Well I think you are right ^^
I could come to the sixth chapter, if that's a better idea for my Chy' ?

There's no harm in you writing now. You enter the story whenever yo'ure ready.

There's no harm in you writing now. You enter the story whenever yo'ure ready.

Okay .. Fair enough then for that aspect.
I was just saying purely because I was thinking since you want to close this chapter, I can appear in the new sixth chapter, that is why ;)

There's still things that need to be done. Just jump in.

Reactions: PureKor
Okay I have a question.. Is there anyone closer to the River Riven? Somewhere around there ?

I am making my post and I plan to make my Avian to land forcefully there, onto the ground after and unexpected storm,~

If it's going to be a storm, tie it into the fall of the Aviary.

Naya and Co. are near the Edelon area.

I just made my post. Nunu , if I need to edit it or something is not right tell me please and I fix it ..

I'm going to be flying around this week. I think this will be a good litmus test for ilium's state, to see if you guys can drive the story with minimal dragging from me. If things don't show signs of moving forward by the time I'm back I'll probably shut ilium down - unless everyone is also on vacation this week.

Got it. ^^

I just hope somebody will make a post moving forward.. And towards my Chy' as well!>_<

Hello!

I haven't been around much for the summer months, but I'm back now! I'm also going to be taking up position as the friendly local DM for all you peeps in Viridos. So, if you are feeling stuck, trapped, or confused in our poison forest, please feel free to talk to me. I have a certain color-obsessed thief who would love to see a bit of activity while on her latest journey, as well as large numbers of pictures I would love to use to make things better all the way around.

Any takers? Anyone? Anyone at all? :begging:

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Im gonna do one excerpt of the inbetween Ill need you to be around Slaters. We need to collab this shit at least for conversations sake. Then you can bring us back to the town. Sound good @SlatersDeath

Ya man. I'm here for the evening off and on same with tomorrow afternoon. School is kicking my ass.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot.

The distance limit on your aux has been removed.

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
@GonzoB. Just treat the hush-hush upcoming plot line anew and treat K'Larr as if he was a new entry. There's enough in the character sheet to do that.

@Peregrine is doing well by making things up to move the story along. Nothing that she wrote was something I fed her. I just told her to move things along and we planned a bit. If you're stuck don't be afraid of coming to me or a DM for guidance; personally I have a few things planned but the details are certainly not set in stone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.