Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asmodeus So from what I've gathered we did a timeskip. Would this mean that Durael is already in Kaustir like we had discussed?
Yes.

Since they got washed down river are Medwick and friends heading towards Eldelon?
I'll post with them shortly.

GMs, if there is no chance of her finding him after seven days on the hunt, I'm still going to start there, if only because it will be an interesting emotion to explore. But Chelena can be brought into any plot where she would be wanted or needed.
Sorry Miss Rageypants. Eif has fled the country, and he got out just before the borders closed. I would suggest meeting up with the others in Hosia somehow. I have a character who's gonna come to you all.

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
Damn. That would have been fun. I kind of assumed (read: hoped) he would have been trapped, seeing as he got washed up the Prosperous, and could easily have been waylaid by the Viridos Jungle.

But it is not to be. I'm going to assume that I am free to post before the arrival of your character, but if that is incorrect I'm sure you will correct me again.

@Ven and @Saphen Now's the time to voice any defenses/grievances that you may have. Just remember, we're on trial, surrounded by magic wards and Kindly Ones and Tattersal. Should probably keep it nonviolent. >_>

@Grumpy Tattersal has convinced the Clad to reinstate him into his old position and to lead the forefront in closing the borders and interrogating Kaustirian refugees for more information in regards to the Alate theft.

@Torsty @ET4252 @Falcon like we discussed previously, this is going to put a major damper on business. But if you want to get into the smuggling of goods/people, it will be risky, but you will get a lot of money for it. The lower ranking merchants in the guild will already be doing this to get a leg up, so competition is going to be fierce.

@Requiem Jack has assured us that he will be posting as Kessel soon. Your participation in the attack on the Sea Wraith has been revealed, so getting your ship out of Hosia without @Seth Bloodmoon finding out will be risky. He wants your balls on a stick, man.

@Kooriryu Go to your library if you still want to. God knows Kozoul's earned it. And slap hagmother with your laurels and tell her to fuck herself while you're at it.

@unanun ....eh...You know what you're doin.

Am I forgetting anyone...?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tegan I was under the impression that @Requiem wasn't in Hosia, but was in a freeport somewhere hiding????
He's still got Ayanne "hostage" too . . .
*is suddenly very confuzzled*

I was under the impression that he was going to have to go back to Hosia for his ship.

Or maybe I misunderstood that.

*Stares at Requiem with Falcon* o_o

Falcon @Requiem

@Tegan @Asmodeus , would you either of you like to be stumbled upon by Naya?

@unanun

Medwick and co. are a few days away from Edelon. You wanna wait until *spoiler alert* Ironblood and co. have to go on the run and pursue them? Both of those parties are going to collide in this chapter. *Spoiler*

Reactions: DotCom
Yes, she has no business wandering around the poison forest or near Medwick, anyhow.

I'm going to assume that I am free to post before the arrival of your character, but if that is incorrect I'm sure you will correct me again.
Yes. Enjoy the freedom of the panicky, half-flooded, racism-tense city that is Hosia. I'll get to you all in time.

@OverCast - you've just travelled half the length of Sunne. Please add some description. The journey you have taken, from the frozen wastes of Tavark, to the scorching desert of Zirako, would blow the minds of most characters.

How did you get past the Southern Army and the Paladin wanting your head on a stick?

How did you make it through the frozen wilderness?

Did you take the Pauldron Moutains? Kynance Cove? The Urrshed Moors to the Black City?

Did you come through Avarath and witness the aftermath of the uprisings there?

How did you cross the desert past the Northern Furnace and the Bone Fields?

The prequel to this roleplay was an entire story about the journey from Barvelle to the Chersonese. You have travelled twice that distance with one sentence.

I just wanted to use the library to get a firmer grasp on Kozoul's character and also a way to *SECRETSECRETSECRET* and Hagmother... just needs the right opportunity to reveal *SECRETSECRETSECRET*

8D

BLERGH POSTED lemme know if any of that monster needs editing. >:[

OH HAY PEEPS IN BARVELLE. DO YOU NEED SOMETHING TO DO? 8D COME BE MY PM BUDDY! *shakes a bag of plot bunnies!*

Aldus peeps, I'm gonna start us off here, as soon as I get some sleep I'll write up a post you can (hopefully) work off of.

It'll start with a little ceremony that gets interrupted by all these winged bastards and that magic BS that brought with 'em. More on that when coherence

@ConstructPylons No no, I think I've got this one. Or at least, it'll serve as a nice introduction to Aldus beyond what the Ghoul Sage did or did not do.

I think, I got this...

@OverCast - Great edit. You've impressed me.

*takes Overcast from the dog house and dangles him in front of everyone*

LEARN FROM THIS MAN!

He got bitched at by Asmo and simply DEALT with it, and wrote an awesome post that shut the GMs up.

*feeds Overcast the bones of former players*

Reactions: Wolfsin
Everyone in Pegulis.

The Arcane Storms are open to interpretation. I'm thinking there could be a whole range of effects. Maybe clouds of summoning magic, ghost sightings, elemental discharges, waves of enchantment or transmutation. It's like a Wizard's Spellbook going haywire.

Feel free to follow your imagination, as long as it doesn't solve or break too many situations in the plot.

Oh shit...would they effect Tavark already? Two days away?

Status
Not open for further replies.