Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
works by me.

So I typed the damn ing several times already and I can't remember for the life of me what the code is for the border. Talk about brain fart.

Remembered!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Asmodeus - Sorry I didn't answer right off, I apparently forgot to watch this thread and being mentioned didn't notify me (Or maybe I missed it). But yeah, I think that could be a thing. Maybe Art could procure specific things for this guy, since he'd be more in it for the challenge than the actual payoff. If I hadn't mentioned it before, Art sees his thieving as a sort of game. Not to say cash isn't great, but yeah.

So uh, definitely, yes. Go ahead and PM me or however you wanna go over deets, if you're down for Asmo's idea!

Yay! I got to read a post that left me more confused than before! Crazy ass dreams.

You'll have to wait four more months till I explain that one.

... or have Unanun work it out. He probably already has.

I just spent ten minutes googling everything and trying to piece it together... I got colors, wine, and a speaker set lol. Oh and thistles. Can't forget the thistles.

Lol. If you google sections of it... It makes even less sense.

XDDD poor Darin and his dreams I am just about finished with my post as Raige. =D

Reactions: 2 people
I am working out a post for the lovely Belphebe. She is about to get waist deep in smuggling trying to get some prostitutes into Virirdos. But if it proves profitable there is not telling what could happen, so let me know if you want in on that at some point.

Fruit wine colour colour

Flower colour x 3: flower colour x 3

Flower rock wood

Well, I hope people believe my characters little facade. *looks out over a gigantic crowd* May karma be in your favor Adelita.

Woots and there we go!

My first post as Raige =D

Asmo and I just wrote our first collaborative post.

It was awful.

When I read this I threw up in my mouth a little bit. It tasted like well constructed plot.

But I am not going to lie. I thought Kairos was going to magneto him when he made the iron comment.
magneto_iron_zps49d33ce9.jpg

Reactions: E.T.
*has Unanun partially killed*

The tragic thing is that a lot of stuff could have been resolved if Medwick and the Jade Prophet learned each others identities. We could have even prevented the coming war.

:(

*has Unanun partially killed*

The tragic thing is that a lot of stuff could have been resolved if Medwick and the Jade Prophet learned each others identities. We could have even prevented the coming war.

:(

.... Buuuuuuut that's bad plotting and an easy out. There are no easy outs in Ilium, there is no bad plotting~

War!? Yay!

*clears throat*

No war. I'm an advocate for peace. *holds up picket sign that reads, No War Only Love*

Status
Not open for further replies.