Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three to seven days.

Last edited:
@Jack Shade @Torsty @ET4252 & @Falcon - the character Nassad had just earned a shitload of money for kidnapping Theo, and will be setting himself up as a Kaustiran smuggler.

PM @Eternalfire61 if you want to get your hands on our lucky charms.
Oh yes, what will be the situation with the smugglers? Like will it be a very intense kind of job (with the military presence along the borders) or can a smuggler just line the right hands with a few coins and go on their way?

Just popping my head in here to sate my intense Ilium withdrawals, despite being uninvolved in Kaustir.

I would imagine that smuggling would, as in real life, have its highs and lows. The number of jobs that are more about subtlety and diversion would be higher, y'know like typical cloak and dagger stuff. Whereas occasionally you'd get big smuggles requiring a lot of planning, high degrees of execution and, of course, bloodshed.

Yep, with borders closed by the military, smuggling will be a very high stakes affair. But some merchants may have good connections and loopholes to exploit.

Smuggling will be a high stakes affair but, suddenly a very profitable affair...

I'm sure that those two incidences are completely unrelated, though. :D

:D

:D

Reactions: E.T.
Dang, I'm gonna have to crunch out an opening post really quick tomorrow. Gotta leave town for a few days starting Thursday morning. Might be able get to a computer while I'm gone, might not. That being said, I'm glad you took the time to get things in order, despite the pleas of us restless Ilium addicts players.

On a somewhat related note, did you guys decide on whether you were going to extend on the duration of the chapters to a month? Or will it be the same as usual?

*twitches and convulses somewhere in a back alley with said used hypodermic needle stuck up her arm*

Reactions: Tegan
Okay, if we're posting seven days later, then Darin should be with the main army and healed by now. :S

That's also enough to time to erect a small igloo village :D

Out of curiosity, does Darin still have a squiddling thing going on or is it something only the robey bastard can remove?

No, I figured since it's seven days later, he's been healed AND regained his strength. He will want the thing off. It'll be pulled and cut off. Which will play a part in Darin's story.

Edit: my opening post will probably getting it removed. I'd like to get Raijuta there, cause it's fused to him and such so it'll tear flesh and be cut around so he'll have to be healed again.

Since they got washed down river are Medwick and friends heading towards Eldelon?

@Asmodeus
So from what I've gathered we did a timeskip. Would this mean that Durael is already in Kaustir like we had discussed?

At this point Chelena is going to be driven by the strange and utterly unfamiliar desire for revenge against the Kaustirian that murdered Carus. If there is anyone in or near Hosia who considered him/herself a tracker (or is otherwise able to tell what happened in the past of the jungle) your presence would be dearly appreciated. If there is anyone else who has a bone to pick with the Threadmaster, for any reason, you are gladly welcome along as well.

GMs, if there is no chance of her finding him after seven days on the hunt, I'm still going to start there, if only because it will be an interesting emotion to explore. But Chelena can be brought into any plot where she would be wanted or needed.

Who wants to pull and cut a squid off of Darin's neck? I'll give someone the honors before I just take an NPC to do the honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.