Plot Discussion (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were so tired of telling new applicants over and over again how their mercenary/assassin/thief/sellsword wouldn't be able to enter the plot without a lot of cleverness on their part that we finally just put the above listed on the no-no list. >_>

If Darin does succeed, it both revenge and his next thing he would be doing exactly that. He's the orders last hope so it would work if someone's looking for a 'rock'.

Out of curiosity, what are the chances of the flooding reaching the Hosian market district?
*prepares to completely destroy Shekar's shop*

Highly possible, if you want to go down that route. Hosia has taken some heavy damage. The delta waters were temporarily reversed, and some of them may have flooded entirely when they were blocked by debris. Then there is all the wildlife that fled from the shadow of the Aviary, and the tensions rising from the discovery of a Kaustiran agent who stole the Alate.

It is a city with many troubles right now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Rawr im open for plotting to. can't have eydis be a sexy bed warmer all day long <.<

So people in Barvelle. RANGER FOR HIRE or for "officials" just renew her military contract perhaps O_O

Can't have her loiter for much longer with this time skip. She needs the moneyz!

And no she wont jump in bed for them

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Depending on how Asmodeus and Tegan open the chapters I will see what there is.

Reactions: Silvir
Thanks for that opening post, Asmo. It's a reminder that we can all strive to do better. I, for example, have been forgetting to include descriptions of surroundings. I'll make a mental note to do it better, especially in situations where a description has not already been offered.

THAT SAID, folks in Pegulis please please listen up!

I am always, always, ALWAYS willing to involve other players.

Ilsa has pulled Vrein (@Aila) and Castigarian (@ReaperOfFlames) into plots that now make them pivotal, and dare-I-say badass characters in the Pegulis story, and they have both done incredible jobs at rising to the occasion rolling with it. Proditius, the ice golem, I had worked with PigIron on and had some really cool concepts in mind to flesh out that character as well but he has unfortunately withdrawn. Castigarian started the story needing a bit of direction, but he has rolled in to the plot wonderfully. And Vrein, the manly shirtless brooding blacksmith who likes to disrobe at unfortunate times, has become entangled in that plot as well as his own deep relationship web.

In Aldus, Karissa acts as Dane (@ConstructPylons)'s foil, helping to flesh out and give context to his character, and in doing so this makes both characters - Karissa AND Dane - more compelling. Dane has done the same with Artorius (@LVL1337N00B), and Azareth (@Navras) has done a good job taking this all in stride and continuing to hatch his evil plot while occasionally peeking his (three-eyed, bandaged) head out at us. While Navras' plot was pretty much entirely his own idea, he approached me with it and I am doing my best to give it weight by contrasting it with fun and interesting characters.

The beautiful thing about all this is, this is not everything. We are not done. We have so much more up our sleeves, and I (and I'm sure everyone else) would LOVE to make it more intricate by involving more characters.

Ilsa and the rest of the survivors from Aldus (Vrein and Castigarian are the PCs, but for new, incoming characters there are still NPC spots open that can be replaced) are now in Barvelle.

Karissa, Dane, Artorius, Azareth, and at some point hopefully Ly'ssandra (@Stein) are all in Aldus.

If you are in either of those places, came from those places, are going to those places, and want to do more with your character: LET ME KNOW.

I am involved in enough of my own plots at the moment that I'm not actively seeking out new ones, so regretfully, I am not likely to seek out other players on my own, but this does not mean I won't listen and work with you on your plot if you ask. Please be proactive and seek us out if you are looking for plots!

Alright got the point.

Ill mix the two ideas and do my wolf anima as a survivor.

PS: i wasn't trying to piss off the gm by posting my ideas i expected alot of people would be against all ideas but three but on the free chance that ya know SOMEONE was amused by the idea or wanted to work out a ranger group then I figured something tangible might get worked out. Asmo just stated what it takes to pull it off Game of Thrones aside. It would take survival skills and a want to rp that bla bla bla. Yeah I got that. That means with enough plotting and such it could HAVE been still viable at the least, at least that was my thoughts. I see how stupid that was now; obviously.

Anyways yeah character 3 it is essentially (Even though with Asmo's use of the word "arse" I can't tell if hes saying he hates that idea too or not XD) Ill do a character either before I work or when I get home tonight. Sorry for causing a damn uproar.

I was going to add my two cents but I think everyone else pretty much has it covered. Use common sense, and try to think outside of the box.

Anyways with the borders being closed I am guessing that the merchants will start throwing hissy fits?

Reactions: Tegan
=^.^= aww tanks!

Since I now have Belphebe I have been putting perhaps a bit to much thought into how to economically destroy someone and just economics in general so something like that is just a juicy plot point for me.

Hmmm to destroy Shekar's shop with the boarders closed or not to . . . either way she's going to be throwing a fit about resulting trade restrictions . . .

For those of you who are in Amalia's party, I'll be PMing or Skyping with you shortly for some private scenes and roleplay.

For any pissed Virdosi merchants.

I gots your plots. *Shakes a plot can*

@Jack Shade @Torsty @ET4252 & @Falcon - the character Nassad had just earned a shitload of money for kidnapping Theo, and will be setting himself up as a Kaustiran smuggler.

PM @Eternalfire61 if you want to get your hands on our lucky charms.

@Grumpy

At the start of Chapter 4, it will be clear that Tattersal is the brains behind the increased military presence and in the Prophet's absence has come to some sort of agreement with the Cinnabar Clad.

@Torsty

A little birdie told me you wanted in on this, as well. :)

@Jack Shade I need to get with you and discuss what's what before I post. Unless you would just like to be surprised.

@Grumpy

At the start of Chapter 4, it will be clear that Tattersal is the brains behind the increased military presence and in the Prophet's absence has come to some sort of agreement with the Cinnabar Clad.

@Torsty

A little birdie told me you wanted in on this, as well. :)

Yus! *stacks up his pile of plot notes for Viridos*

WE'RE NOT ALL TREE-HUGGING HIPPIES!!! THANK ME LATER, HEATHENS! >=[

Reactions: Tegan
Status
Not open for further replies.