Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought M'Vae could be avoided this way or he could give chase if he heard the screaming and we could do the whole chat part then.

Also, is it possible for the building where Ture and Amara is to be Darin and Durael's retreat from the baddies and so he can heal the woman?

*looks at the guy with the snapped neck lying in the road*

*looks at the guy in the alleyway screaming with a stomach wound*

I guess Darin didn't put any skill points into Stealth...

@Porg - we need you to come out of bullet time and organize these ragtags. *slaps the pencil from Porg's hand*

And he's likely wearing 'Holier than Thou' Paladin Armor. I think M'Vae will give chase!

Darin didn't leave the first guy in the middle of the road. He moved him to the wall where he was hiding. The other two were left in the alley way lol. So he put one point in stealth lol.

And he's not wearing his armor. He took it off so he could move quietly through the city. Has his shield and sword though.

Ah, dragging the dead guy slightly at a right angle. That's at least a +1.

*has a hobo find Darin's armour and Durael's backpack*

Okay, @Lord Wraith - as Slater proposed, M'Vae could get caught up in the search party that's tracking Darin. Or you can hang around and wait for scraps from the GM's table. I might send Mr Seaweed Robe to check on that dragon.

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm dragon or tracking. M'Vae is probably better suited for tracking so I'll go with that.

Damn... Lol. Stupid hobos.

Guh.... Quit following me around I'm just trying to be all things to all people. Well, except for Rath or Suvius' son or M'Vae or....

@UltimaCircuit @MiNaGi @dunruffle @Obskeree I'm making a gigantic post of the training session between Amalia, Rakar, and Takeda to speed up the dialogue so the others can come in and do stuff. We'll be ready to leave for Dorgrad afterwards so if you guys got something that needs finishing up, now's the time.

Most of the action should be in Avarath, so I also plan to make relatively quick work of Dorgrad, and we can either travel together, or Lut's caravan will trail yours by a day or so.

I think we can all travel together, Mahstrah included. I choose three days specifically because everyone would get to Dorgrad at about the same time.

*sneaks another Divine Weapon into the plot while no one's looking* >__>

Yes, I imagine the uprising in Dorgrad will be put down quickly (excessive force from Nils/H'Kal + actions of the Commissariat + actions of the Inquisitors). After all, it's the main war factory of the empire, so the authorities will clamp down quickly. Avarath is where we have the real problem.

Also, @unanun - any ideas what to do with the crazy psychopath Nils who we just locked up for unsanctioned dismembering? Would the Inqusition deal with that? People might think that Nils has either A) lost it; or B) been enslaved to Mrs Orgasmabug.

I do have an idea. Lut deals with lots of people, and firmness and fairness is essential. Lukesh deals with examples, where, as you said, theatrics are necessary.

It's time for the Iron Buddha to make an appearance. Er. Metaphorically.

I need a bit of clarification on the fires in Hosia.
Did they start three days ago and posts the deal with them are flashbacks?
Or are they just now approaching Hosia and they've been burning for some time?

Ah, I wasn't entirely sure either so that is why I made it a threat. Well the Silver Wings is a bit on the outside of the city so what they are seeing might be one of those blazes that is in the surrounding forest.

You know what? Yeah, fuck it. I redact previous statement because it's no fun without some immediate danger. So yes, there are parts of the city that are still burning.

DEAL WITH THAT LOL

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Trying to let lord wrath post since he's giving chase., before I post again. :/

Oh you need to me to post that quickly. Alright I'll try to crank out another post.

@Zen I will bring Lut in tonight, we can exchange some quick pleasantries, and you can be on your way. He will stay at Dorgrad for a few days to wrap things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.