Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hides the guy in the seaweed robes*

Yes, the farmsteads and farrier stables are beyond the main walls.

Welp, looks like Milah is going to be put through a lot more hell than I thought. After all she has all the horses. *bites lip*

Remember that Tavark's main army is to the south, helping with some storm-damaged villages (maybe 2 miles out). So there's a chance for Milah to run and alert the cavalry.

Reactions: 2 people
@Ai & @Tone 6th - could you break this down for me into bitesize chunks of common sense.

How did a random miner in Dorgrad know about Vrein, a blacksmith in Pegulis? And why is Takeda asking for someone from another nation to forge a weapon for the general of an opposing nation? And who is expected to take that message all the way into the frozen north?

I appreciate the initiative. But on the surface, this looks strange.

SlatersDeath, Amara might be willing to help, but I imagine her to be a bit temperamental by the time you actually find her .-.

Last edited:
@Tegan sorry I got carried away creating Undertaker Culture. Are we going to meet up with the Unicorn at some point or how is that plot running?

No apologies and soon, sooooooooon.

We've got @Grumpy with his plot to gather support from the older members of the military and @Peregrine slipping around looking for something to swipe, and Ironblood at a loss for how to handle her current predicament since Kairos is nowhere to be seen. She's yet to tell anyone about the sealed evil thing in her and Ash is the last person to have contact with the Jade Prophet. Juicy stuff.

I had envisioned Ash and Ironblood meeting up and eventually going down into the labyrinth to find @Venace for his talents.

Peregrine, what about you? Have you got something in mind, or would you like to be smooshed in with Ash/Ironblood? I imagine she would be valuable in helping them navigate the labyrinth.

And Grumps, what of you? Have you got your actions for this chapter planned? I expect he'd flip his shit if he found out about Ironblood's little stunt with the grieve mask and probably use it to his advantage. But I don't want to step on any plans you already have.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So is there anyone in zirako, or am I alone with the GM's again?

Oh yeah, that's definitely happening don't you worry.

If it somehow gets back to him that Ash was one of the last people to see the Prophet before he pulled a Houdini, I'd imagine Tattersal would be interested in looking him up as well. Would this be something you'd be game for, @Saphen?

*pictures Ash being pulled between both Ironblood and Tattersal like some bizarre tug-of-war*

You kidding @Grumpy? I am down for all sorts of crazy plot shenanigans. It would be even more interesting to be persuaded by multiple people because Ash in general is anti-social, Cora is jealous of all Crux since they can physically interact with him, and both are more use to dealing with the dead than living people.

Outside our comfort zones here we go!

That's fine noctis. He's just looking for help. Again, to him at the moment, I'm be about avenging his wife and turn into saving the people when the whole defender of the weak mentality starts to kick in if he sees people getting mistreated and such. Temperamental is okay, it'll add to everything :D

At the moment, I had no particular plans. If you think she could add something to the plot in the Labyrinth, I'm sure she'd be willing to cooperate. Or, if you want to give me a few juicy tidbits about the situation around Kairos, I can have her go gallivanting off on her own path to try and find the Prophet. Maybe drag in a few people who are having a problem getting rolling in Viridos. Both would work with her almost equally well. So, whichever would be preferable for the Chapter.

OK, I'll get some shit stirred up in my next post and start with the smooshing.

DELICIOUS CONFLICT

YAA I'M DOING OKAY-- I was stuck at what Kozoul was going to do once she had her "Belle sees Beast's huge... library" scene in Edelon.

Then Torsty posted all that hubbub with the powder barricade against the fires at the herbalogical library thing, I smelled opportunity so now I'm just figuring out what kinda opportunity it is for Kozoul to possibly stumble upon a temporarily deserted library. Aside from metaphorically jizzing all over the place.

I was thinking maybe, physically jizzing but that might be too much.

Reactions: Tegan
Hey guys sorry about the time skip but think of my post as premtive. I won't be around much today so I thought I would make it. Please if you have unfinished business going on take care of it. Asmo I will explane when I get home tonight. It was A stretch know Ai can explane it better then I can. If you want us to chafe let me know.

OH, shit I just reread Torsty's post, he's in Hosia. nvm

I think I'll just have Kozoul wear her admittance medallion while she totters around locating the library areas and hurriedly pass by some of these elder shenanigans, find the library and... that's where I get stuck for further plot momentum.

@Tegan
I think I'm doing OK . . .
There was mention of a plan for the others to hunt down the pirates, right?
I had thoughts of leaving Ayanne in the brig and, depending on the outcome of the captains' duel, letting her whisper to those who bring her food that she knows something that could help "so-and-so". If she can make herself valuable her odds of survival and getting home get better . . . or so she hopes . . .

Not entirely sure what to do with Shekar at the moment besides wandering over the city and helping where she can (it's profitable). But once there's been time for news of the Draken riots to make it to Hosia I was thinking she could pull some sneaky merchant tricks to mess with her rival merchants in Kaustir

Status
Not open for further replies.